Brummy Mummy #9 The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree as frustrating as it is if she’s ‘paid’ for this holiday herself then she’s free to do whatever she likes even if it is buy green Tupperware 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes I agree however, she is posting as much as she is because she wants to get the attention of Disney as she thinks she’s a Disney expert and definitely wants to branch out as a Disney vlogger in which case she should be posting more helpful things! Plus she has worked with Disney in the past and therefore (in my opinion) should be reinforcing this relationship with better “on the ground” reporting

Reactions: 10
I really don't get the excitement... Its coloured plastic tat.

And the snacks they eat, infact all the food looks terrible. Is the quality food at Disney that bad. It just looks like the worst combination of fat and sugar with colourings added!
its expensive too. We went this year taking our kids for the first time. I have 2 similar ages to Brummys. It’s overrated. Everything is super expensive. We stayed offsite. Had 2week unlimited passes to Disney and Universal. We didn’t go every day because the kids got bored and preferred to stay by the pool or go exploring. We also went after lunch or took snacks in with us. We spent a fortune taking our kids there and we were all disappointed. Lesson learnt! Disney is not as magical as you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See I’m not a planner. We will book the mist do restaurants and rides but generally take it day by day.
Look at maps and see what is in each area or if we’ve booked a fast pass will see what else is in the area but we don’t have a rigid plan. We also stay off site as I feel we see more of Orlando then whereas Disney and universal hotels are obviously geared up to keep you on their properties and spend all your money there.
Ahh but by booking your must do restaurants and rides in advance then you do have a plan because you need to be in certain places at certain times 😉 You can still have a plan to that extent and then build other bits around it as and when.

Reactions: 5
I agree as frustrating as it is if she’s ‘paid’ for this holiday herself then she’s free to do whatever she likes even if it is buy green Tupperware 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep its her holiday this time shes not working for Disney.
Ita frustrating but hopefully will highlight to some fan's we all wake uo eventually
How materialistic/greedy/ boring and ungrateful she is.
Shes totally ott and so out of touch with what younger you tubers are doing.
No care for the environment at all.
Doesn't appear grateful for the free holidays.
Lazy when it comes to cooking and cleaning.

Reactions: 6
its expensive too. We went this year taking our kids for the first time. I have 2 similar ages to Brummys. It’s overrated. Everything is super expensive. We stayed offsite. Had 2week unlimited passes to Disney and Universal. We didn’t go every day because the kids got bored and preferred to stay by the pool or go exploring. We also went after lunch or took snacks in with us. We spent a fortune taking our kids there and we were all disappointed. Lesson learnt! Disney is not as magical as you think.
I think it must be like marmite because we felt the same at DLP! It’s just rides 🤷‍♀️

Back to the point about over consumerism- what’s she going to do when the kids no longer want endless crap? My teens save up for gadgets or clothes, that’s it.
It’s a dream come true for me, I got rid of all their old toys, kept the Lego (for future generations of course!) but everything else is gone. Makes life so much easier & it’s very freeing not having ‘stuff’ everywhere. Also I think that philosophy has rubbed off on the kids. They’d far rather save up for one decent t-shirt than get 5 primark ones 🤷‍♀️

They’re not even big parks! You are literally just spending your time queuing for rides. That’s it.
I know right! The ducking queuing 😩😩😩

Reactions: 14
They’re not even big parks! You are literally just spending your time queuing for rides. That’s it.
Are you talking about DLP or Orlando?? There’s so much more to the parks than the rides which she could be highlighting but also there are ways and means to make sure you don’t have to deal with the massive queues. We have a 25 minute queue limit and so we don’t queue longer than this, we get to the parks for opening before the crowds build, get loads of rides done, then use our fastpasses and then we tend to leave the parks after lunch to have some pool time or do something else and then we will head out again for tea

Reactions: 5
Are you talking about DLP or Orlando?? There’s so much more to the parks than the rides which she could be highlighting but also there are ways and means to make sure you don’t have to deal with the massive queues. We have a 25 minute queue limit and so we don’t queue longer than this, we get to the parks for opening before the crowds build, get loads of rides done, then use our fastpasses and then we tend to leave the parks after lunch to have some pool time or do something else and then we will head out again for tea
Orlando. Never been to DLP so don’t know if it’s similar. And yes, more to the parks than just the rides. My 6yo Preferred the shows to the rides and the little educational areas.

Reactions: 2
I EMMA LOUISE CONWAY NEED TO STOP SAYING THIS SAME bleeping SENTENCE EVERY DAMN DAY AS ITS ANNOYING AS HELL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Personally I could think of nothing worse then spending my holiday queuing up for rides in a bloody theme park each to there own and all that but jeez some people go to Orlando and never see any of it apart from a theme park..absolutely shocking

Reactions: 12
I think Disney is like Marmite we have been a fair few times and love it so so mcc I can't wait till we go back.

Emma however really isn't doing it justice the snacks that she is showing are just the sweet snacks there is so much on offer especially in the Epcot park which I don't think she has been to yet.

The planning however I'm totally with her, her lists are small and mostly where she wants to grab a snack so not a big part of the day fast passes are a must for the newer rides.

It frustrates me that she claims that she loves Disney so much yet shows very little knowledge of it.

Reactions: 3
At WDW we plan our mornings with our 3 fast passes and leave the afternoon a bit more free/ where can we grab another fast pass. People complain about queuing but by planning and using our fast passes/ rope drop for a 4th at Disney and using single rider lines at other parks we only queued for more than 10 minutes for 2 of the very popular rides in 2 full weeks.

Reactions: 3
I EMMA LOUISE CONWAY NEED TO STOP SAYING THIS SAME bleeping SENTENCE EVERY DAMN DAY AS ITS ANNOYING AS HELL
Word 🙌. Also I always think referring to yourself in the third person is the sign of a total narcissist 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I've been to Disneyworld 4 times and really don't get the hype.. last time we went (2017) the service was diabolical and the food was overpriced rubbish. Think the disney magic disappeared a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I preferred universal when I went x

Yes I agree however, she is posting as much as she is because she wants to get the attention of Disney as she thinks she’s a Disney expert and definitely wants to branch out as a Disney vlogger in which case she should be posting more helpful things! Plus she has worked with Disney in the past and therefore (in my opinion) should be reinforcing this relationship with better “on the ground” reporting
I couldn’t agree more not sure why I defended her moment of madness 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Personally I could think of nothing worse then spending my holiday queuing up for rides in a bloody theme park each to there own and all that but jeez some people go to Orlando and never see any of it apart from a theme park..absolutely shocking
But tbf some people only want to go to Orlando for Disney World so why is that a problem if that's what they want to do?

Reactions: 2
That’s such a boring story about her hair but also attention seeking as usual 🙄 Also she’s had her hair up in all the photos of her doing couch to 5k so why is she making out this is the first time we’ve seen her with it up?

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, imagine your only care in life to be whether you wear your hair up or not!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.