Brummy Mummy #9 The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like brummy but now I just see through all the fakeness and see how she is completely not relatable.
Welcome to the dark side, or should I say the common sense side.

I would kill to go to Disney world, yet here she is once again buying more plastic tat that will one day fill the ocean. Thought she was being conscious? And not using ad much plastic. She is infuriating!

Reactions: 12
Welcome to the dark side, or should I say the common sense side.

I would kill to go to Disney world, yet here she is once again buying more plastic tat that will one day fill the ocean. Thought she was being conscious? And not using ad much plastic. She is infuriating!

Glad to be here! I didn't even take my kids away this summer at all. Not even a "stay cation". All these trips she has just makes me feel like crap. I dream of taking them to new York.

I totally get that some families may want some structure to their trips; especially with something like Disney. With that said, the list of things that they HAVE to get done each day gives me anxiety.

I’ve never been to Disney. Does everyone have a regimented schedule or do some people just go with the flow and not plan every damn second? It just seems more of a task than enjoyable free time. 😩😩😩

Why do they work with her? Isn’t Disney meant to be magical and not a crazed, tit buying boot camp?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I took my kids, not that I'll ever manage that, I would need some element of structure for my autistic child, but not that far. I think there is a control element on brummys behalf. It's all about the content for social media over making memories.

I don't think she likes being out of control so over organises to have that control

Reactions: 15
I totally get that some families may want some structure to their trips; especially with something like Disney. With that said, the list of things that they HAVE to get done each day gives me anxiety.

I’ve never been to Disney. Does everyone have a regimented schedule or do some people just go with the flow and not plan every damn second? It just seems more of a task than enjoyable free time. 😩😩😩

Why do they work with her? Isn’t Disney meant to be magical and not a crazed, tit buying boot camp?

The place is massive and there’s loads to do - so an element of planning is good if you want to maximise your time and get the most out of it because otherwise it can get a bit overwhelming and you can end up wasting days just wandering around. But for the conways who have been before and will go again her levels of planning seem excessive and more of a drag than anything else.

The place is massive and there’s loads to do - so an element of planning is good if you want to maximise your time and get the most out of it because otherwise it can get a bit overwhelming and you can end up wasting days just wandering around. But for the conways who have been before and will go again her levels of planning seem excessive and more of a drag than anything else.
That’s exactly what I’m getting from watching her!
And thanks. We’ve discussed certain things we would definitely want to do and the things that we’re not so fussed about; and if we were to book it then we’d need to set out some kind of ‘plan’... but this is just extreme. I get the feeling she’s constantly clock watching and rushing to the next thing on her list rather than actually being in the moment and enjoying it. Gotta get that content for the gram. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I really don't get the excitement... Its coloured plastic tat.

And the snacks they eat, infact all the food looks terrible. Is the quality food at Disney that bad. It just looks like the worst combination of fat and sugar with colourings added!

Attachments

• Haha

tit buying boot camp 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember that they only eat beige food at home (strictly no fruit or veg, too much like hard work) so it's not surprising that they only eat beige at Disney too.

But yet again that exposes how tit she is as a flogger. Even if she doesn't want to eat it surely her job is to point out the food that is available. We were at WDW for 10 days and didn't have beige food once! There's loads of lovely stuff out there. Even Sophie Belle (who also has a fruit and veg phobia) raves about the Chicken Katsu Curry, saying she can't find anything as good outside Disney.

I honestly don't know why Disney work with her. All she does is perpetuate lazy stereotypes rather than showing what Disney really has to offer.

I suspect the lazy stereotypes are a Disney money maker though. Beige food bought in bulk will have a better return for Disney than actual food. Constant showing of snacks will make people want to buy dining plans because you’ll spend the money on all these snacks anyway etc etc

I suspect the lazy stereotypes are a Disney money maker though. Beige food bought in bulk will have a better return for Disney than actual food. Constant showing of snacks will make people want to buy dining plans because you’ll spend the money on all these snacks anyway etc etc
Yes, that's a good point. I just know lots of people who say they won't go to Disney because the food is tit and are absolutely amazed at the range of food we had. Plus I'm veggie but never struggled. Whereas when you watch Babs you think literally all there is is burgers, hotdogs and sugary snacks. And that puts a lot of people off.

Disney is absolutely huge, it’s roughly the size of greater Manchester so it is best to have a plan for each day otherwise you’ll just waste half the day every day working out what you are going to do.

For the last several years, Disney have offered free dining packages for people booking to stay onsite so the onsite restaurants are now super busy with all the free diners. Reservations for the sit down restaurants open 180 days in advance and they do get booked up fast so it’s best to make any restaurant reservations ahead of time. The quality of food at the onsite restaurants is actually fantastic. I’ve eaten at a lot of the top restaurants in the world as part of my old career and so I know good food when I see it and there is a lot of it at disney. A lot of the quick fast food restaurant type places within the parks aren’t quite so good, however, they have improved a lot over recent years with lots more variety rather than just burgers and fries and some of the newer places have some delicious fast food alternative options.

Brummy is obsessed with the snacks (you get some free snacks included in the free dining plan she’s on) but most of them are way too sweet and sickly and full of chemicals so don’t base your opinion of the food offerings on her snack pictures as it’s nit a fair representation of the quality of food!

You can also book 3 fast passes per day for the rides in advance (60 days if you’re staying onsite, 30 days in advance if staying offsite) so again since this was introduced it’s added another level of planning!

I’ve been to Disney (Orlando) nearly 40 times in my lifetime and even I still have a detailed plan for when I’m there but then I am a bit of an anal planner and enjoy all the planning side of things anyway! She’s only been 3 times so to be fair there’ll still be loads of things she hasn’t done, doesn’t even know about especially when she spends half her time there buying cheap plastic tat from florida’s equivalent of pound stores. This is why it annoys me that Disney works with her as she is completely unqualified to do Disney promo videos - she hasn’t got a clue what she’s talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 24
...and she’s in no way helpful about it!
It’s easy to say- it’s hot in August, it’s easy to say, here’s some crap I’m putting in my suitcase. It’s harder to actually give well researched and detailed facts and tips.
She’s basically a pig in tit saying look at me.
It’s annoying she thinks or portrays being gods gift to Disney when she isn’t. She just wants money, fame and attention.
I used to ask her for help and advice and never got a response. She doesn’t know and she doesn’t care.

I don’t think I’ve seen her provide one single helpful piece of information since she’s arrived. Nothing about how to keep cool in the heat, nothing about structuring your day to suit the children to stop them getting too hot and over tired. Nothing about the restaurants she’s eaten in and whether she’d recommend. Nothing about how to navigate the parks, which rides are the most popular and so to head to them first before the queues build. Nothing about getting to the parks early, nothing about how to use the FASTPASS system. I could go on but seriously, this is all the stuff potential Disney customers want to know/learn about and is all the information I give people when I help them plan their Disney holidays not all the crappy poundland type stores where you can buy a load of unnecessary plastic tat

Reactions: 19
I don’t think I’ve seen her provide one single helpful piece of information since she’s arrived. Nothing about how to keep cool in the heat, nothing about structuring your day to suit the children to stop them getting too hot and over tired. Nothing about the restaurants she’s eaten in and whether she’d recommend. Nothing about how to navigate the parks, which rides are the most popular and so to head to them first before the queues build. Nothing about getting to the parks early, nothing about how to use the FASTPASS system. I could go on but seriously, this is all the stuff potential Disney customers want to know/learn about and is all the information I give people when I help them plan their Disney holidays not all the crappy poundland type stores where you can buy a load of unnecessary plastic tat
You should message disney and tell them that however i thought she paid for this trip and thats its not gifted.

Reactions: 5
See I’m not a planner. We will book the mist do restaurants and rides but generally take it day by day.
Look at maps and see what is in each area or if we’ve booked a fast pass will see what else is in the area but we don’t have a rigid plan. We also stay off site as I feel we see more of Orlando then whereas Disney and universal hotels are obviously geared up to keep you on their properties and spend all your money there.

Reactions: 3
You should message disney and tell them that however i thought she paid for this trip and thats its not gifted.
I agree as frustrating as it is if she’s ‘paid’ for this holiday herself then she’s free to do whatever she likes even if it is buy green Tupperware 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It makes me so angry that while most of us ‘normal’ people are cutting back on unnecessary crap, minimising, reducing waste etc - there she is flying thousands of miles to buy more plastic - for what? bleeping views on her ‘hauls’. Surely to god she doesn’t ‘need’ more Tupperware, it’s only so she can add it to her hauls.
I would be so embarrassed if I was Erin or Ethan in years to come- today’s kids are going to be much more informed about the planet. Imagine looking back and seeing all the tat & tsum tsums you had as a child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.