Brummy Mummy #9 The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she daren’t read the comments on her ‘personal’ post about fat shaming. Oh bore off babs. You only posted it as you’ve seen it trending and in the news so as with the mental health and trolling you’re just jumping on yet another bandwagon 🙄
I’ve noticed she doesn’t even give any time to the people who comment nice things anyway. Just shoves a heart emoji their way and that’s it. Even if they’ve poured their heart out, she’s just like ‘❤

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed she doesn’t even give any time to the people who comment nice things anyway. Just shoves a heart emoji their way and that’s it. Even if they’ve poured their heart out, she’s just like ‘❤

😂😂😂
Or the occasional "oh bab" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but who needs a candle on there oven?!! She keeps saying Stephen is fuming about it and taking it off! Yes Emma if you cook having a candle on top of a job is just plain stupid

Reactions: 10
Sorry but who needs a candle on there oven?!! She keeps saying Stephen is fuming about it and taking it off! Yes Emma if you cook having a candle on top of a job is just plain stupid
That's the key tho isn't it *if u cook* 🤣 not sure u can do waffles on the hob! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But travel is her jam? Not sure how much culture they get to experience going to different pound shops and buying yet more tat 🤔. I mean every regular, down to earth mammy of 2, part time teacher goes on their 5th? Holiday in less than a year. She is just like everyone else🙄🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But travel is her jam? Not sure how much culture they get to experience going to different pound shops and buying yet more tat 🤔. I mean every regular, down to earth mammy of 2, part time teacher goes on their 5th? Holiday in less than a year. She is just like everyone else🙄🙄🥴
Oh how I’d love to just book a little break...how much annual leave does Stephen get?!

Reactions: 9
So they’ve booked a hol for half term which is end of October. Wonder when Erin’s op is then? The one babs decided to announce while they were in Disney. When she said she would go quiet 🤔.

That sleep mask she’s showing pretending she doesn’t know where she got it from has been advertised loads by vloggers.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to know what American website she was photoshopped thin and fat shamed on ?? I don’t remember her mentioning this before and surely she would’ve ?
She says she steps away from personal posts as it gives her anxiety if the comments are nasty ... she puts these personal posts ON her own Instagram ?! So anxious she posted herself face down naked in a pair of pants spreadeagled on the bed 😳😳😳x
And she likes to travel ... they don’t travel 😂 they go to a place and shop for tat ! 5 holidays in one year ... we’ve not had one in years
And she gets anxiety in the morning ... well if she slept with her husband he could give her a morning hug !
She pushes her kids away Cos she can’t be arsed ... Stephen does a school run ... nannysan does a school run ... she doesn’t do any of the bedtime routines but now wants them to sort themselves every morning weekend ...
can you tell she’s annoying me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d like to know what American website she was photoshopped thin and fat shamed on ?? I don’t remember her mentioning this before and surely she would’ve ?
She says she steps away from personal posts as it gives her anxiety if the comments are nasty ... she puts these personal posts ON her own Instagram ?! So anxious she posted herself face down naked in a pair of pants spreadeagled on the bed 😳😳😳x
And she likes to travel ... they don’t travel 😂 they go to a place and shop for tat ! 5 holidays in one year ... we’ve not had one in years
And she gets anxiety in the morning ... well if she slept with her husband he could give her a morning hug !
She pushes her kids away Cos she can’t be arsed ... Stephen does a school run ... nannysan does a school run ... she doesn’t do any of the bedtime routines but now wants them to sort themselves every morning weekend ...
can you tell she’s annoying me 😂😂😂😂
I hate to say this but she did mention this before it’s definitely not the first time I’ve seen that picture x

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t find that Instagram page that she posted the photoshopped pics from. She has mentioned it on her blog but I didn’t realise it was in America.

She said she doesn’t show what car she drives yet in her latest story you can see the car keys in her lap with the garage name and address on and the make of her car! You’re welcome babs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is the one that makes such a song and dance about her weight and size. How did she find the picture of it was on an American site. Must have been searching. She is just jumping on the proverbial bandwagon yet again. It's got to be all about her!

Reactions: 4
I noticed a few people have tweeted her saying they saw her at the Concert but didn’t want to approach her as she was with her daughter. She replied they should have said hello and said ‘we love chatting with people’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.