Brummy Mummy #9 The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get over the buying of tat. Surely she is at a point where it is all overwhelming and pretty tacky.
I'd rather have a beautiful cashmere jumper than all the expensive crappy Disney Primark tat. (the money she spends does add up!)
That Halloween jumper is terrible, her dress sense if really quite bizarre.

I'd rather have 6 quality Denby mugs (or even 6 fun Disney ones) than 600 random ones.

Her life of stuff is totally overwhelming to me, in an age when people are making more considered shopping choices she utterly disgusts me. Her shopping is clearly trying to fill a huge gap in her life. She is clearly unhappy and unfulfilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes she has another one but doesn't expose her breasts so much 😂

I am getting a feeling she is reading on here
She’s sat in the bathroom in her reading nook going over this thread, whipping out her Disney pen and book and taking notes 😂😂🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly think she’s getting up so early as she’s addicted to Instagram and wants to keep posting UK time. How sad.

Reactions: 20
Felt sorry when I read how Stephen laughed at her when she tried a top on and it didnt fit. Obviously not everything can be conveyed well in a short piece of text (and we dont know what what on before this moment) but that would be v hurtful. They just must be a couple who like taking the @!$$ out of each other.

Reactions: 1
Felt sorry when I read how Stephen laughed at her when she tried a top on and it didnt fit. Obviously not everything can be conveyed well in a short piece of text (and we dont know what what on before this moment) but that would be v hurtful. They just must be a couple who like taking the @!$$ out of each other.
It did sound mean but she’s mean back to him. My hubby likes to remind me of my cringe moments and vice versa! 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
But she laughed at him when he fell in the water or whatever he did. She laughed so hard she felt sick! Probably makes half this crap up anyway!

Reactions: 9
It did sound mean but she’s mean back to him. My hubby likes to remind me of my cringe moments and vice versa! 🙈😂
Us too, I quite famously broke 2 of our wooden garden chairs a couple of summers ago (I'm not that big, bigger than him, but they were 2nd hand and old!) He still takes the piss now that we needed a new set coz of my arse!

• Haha
I don’t, this is the woman who publicly shamed her husband about his snoring, says that she would like to kill him etc has a go at him for other things.
I’m glad Micky has stood up and took the piss back..about time!!

Reactions: 12
I honestly think she’s getting up so early as she’s addicted to Instagram and wants to keep posting UK time. How sad.
Tbf she could schedule like a lot of bloggers do. But knowing her probably not, she reeks of too much desperation.

Reactions: 8
I always think she screams of someone who desperately wanted to be part of the popular girls at school but wasn’t.
She would buy all the latest stuff in order to impress but it didn’t work as no matter what she had she was still so cringe and embarrassing.
If you swap school girls for other instamums it’s the same thing.
She wants to be Louises new “Chummy” instead of Zoella so badly.
She buys all the latest “must haves” and a Gucci bag in 2 colours but she’s still a Dick and will never be a top tier instamum YouTuber..Although why anyone would want to be in beyond me.
God she irritates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t, this is the woman who publicly shamed her husband about his snoring, says that she would like to kill him etc has a go at him for other things.
When I read the actual post it sounds like it was a long time ago. She tried a top on in River Island that didn’t fit so she cried and he laughed at her for crying. I don’t blame him as she seems to cry over everything!

• Haha
Fair dos, I must have had a moment of weakness! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I read the actual post it sounds like it was a long time ago. She tried a top on in River Island that didn’t fit so she cried and he laughed at her for crying. I don’t blame him as she seems to cry over everything!
I read somewhere it was 15 years ago and she didn’t know what the rest of us do try on/buy the size that fits x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a bit confused ... her stories someone has sent her a pic of a load of cheap biro pens and she thinks it’s sexy ?!
Dollar tree store ... she’s dribbling st plastic containers that you can buy in wilko ... imagine the if she gets stopped to check her suitcase at the airport ... they’ll be like why have you bought blue Tupperware 😂
More worryingly is there’s comments loving her hauls and can’t wait for vlogs on all the tat she’s bought
😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to like brummy but now I just see through all the fakeness and see how she is completely not relatable.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.