Brummy Mummy #86 That's not a shed, that's Ste's new bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good god 🤦‍♀️🙄😳 She's really gonna do it isn't she!? She's gonna go dressed like that isn't she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I truly thought she would back out of going. Just shows how thick skinned she is! She looks a complete mess, that bag should be given to Erin. As for the fanny shoes and washed out tights...🤢🤢She is so going to show herself up again.isn't she? 😬😬

Reactions: 11
She seems very nervous in her stories this morning. She’s not excited by this event at all. Is there a hashtag for the event? Wouldn’t mind seeing other peoples outfits n stuff x

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh tit yeah! Those tights are soooo blue! Louise looks lovely and her cute Disney bag is actually quite cool (and I’m not a Disney fan!) 😂

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling she’s not going to post much tonight for our benefit! And I feel there’s a pic of her and LP incoming (also to prove us wrong!) 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Who the hell goes to an official Walt Disney shindig (oh did I invent that word) in bloody primarni Mickey ears 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s very quiet. No cocks in a can on the train?! Has she realised that she becomes an even bigger twit that usual ( hard to believe she could be much worse but….)when she drinks?!
I think she’s shitting herself cos she knows 95% of the people there are wayyy more successful, more professional and 100% more talented than her!

Reactions: 14
She has definitely found the filter app! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She has forgotten that post she did a while ago on the back of the Bandwagon (surprise!) declaring that she “wont and doesn’t use filters” because of the all that faux body confidence she thinks she promotes. That was probably only a month or so before Shrek made an appearance…🙄 More and more of the “fun” filters have made an appearance since then.
A filter is still a filter. Douchebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks all for the new thread, and BonBon's recap 👏👏👏. Now , I get she wants to keep her channel 'light' but in all honesty I think she's too inarticulate and basically too thick to put together a sensitive and coherent comment on recent tragedies. Let's be honest ,if she can't make it about herself then she's not interested. If she could make a short but sensitive post she would appear more relatable , after all some IG's like her mate the unmumsy mum manages to strike the right balance. And why should she educate her boy? Surely she needs to educate both children...girls are equally likely to be violent although more rarely. Wayne Couzens clearly had psychopathic tendencies , he duped his employers and appeared to be a happily married man with children so Bab, it's not all cut and dried . Maybe she would be better off not saying anything at all and keeping her own counsel 🤷.
I literally just posted this on another thread. I find just as insulting to say we need to teach our boys. This is just as bad as victim blaming saying she was wearing inappropriate clothes etc. It is inferring boys are born rapists and killers and unless we teach them otherwise they will be these vile killers. No. I'm sure 99% of parents don't bring their children up teaching them this behaviour is okay. We as a society should be teaching all children about respect and kindness for all people. Not just boys so they don't murder and rape.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s very quiet. No cocks in a can on the train?! Has she realised that she becomes an even bigger twit that usual ( hard to believe she could be much worse but….)when she drinks?!
I think she’s shitting herself cos she knows 95% of the people there are wayyy more successful, more professional and 100% more talented than her!
the Instahuns will be fighting over who gets to shove her in the back of a taxi all the way to Brum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.