Brummy Mummy #86 That's not a shed, that's Ste's new bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahahahaha, she looks ridiculous 😂😂😂 Overgrown toddler’s been in mammy’s dressing up box again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god she’s travelling in public in the full outfit, tits out & headband on. She reminds me of a Christmas sweetie with that frock on. Let the Disney night of horror commence, chin chin cowbags

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Catching up from yesterday…. Ethan was only in the ad because number one was away.

Also, does she realise she has navy tights on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Christ did a bottle of glitter explode over her?! That bag is hideous! Utterly utterly hideous and as for the headband🤢
She will be drunk before the event starts and in bed by 9pm!
Awful woman, and a complete JOKE as an ‘influencer’ but my god she thinks she’s something special.

Reactions: 16
Maybe the bad back will resurface while she was putting her tights on or something?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
she'll be purposefully twerking whilst she's getting ready, in the hope that she fucks her back up again and can't go! the perfect excuse to miss the event, plus it will result in endless sympathetic comments to comfort her in her heartbreak - cue the stories with fake tears - for having to miss her dream event AND she'll be able to stay in bed for weeks complaining that her back hurts too much to do anything but watch netflix. at this point, i swear she'd do anything to get out of attending the disney party, being ignored by her ex-friends and looking like a car crash sprinkled in glitter! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t want to go does she? I’m really disappointed she is going considering she “sells” knock-off Disney merchandise. How she can even have the nerve to show her face at a function like this is just a joke. She doesn’t deserve this in the slightest. I hope she is shunned by her fellow “insta-huns”.
She’s an absolute fraud.

Reactions: 12
I can’t keep inside how much of a sore thumb she is going to stick out…..like I said on last thread I speak to quite a few people on a Disney forum that are going tonight they really are dressing down, subtle touches of Disney like ears and maybe a Disney top and jeans , Disney isn’t about dressing like she’s gone today it’s about fun and comfort, tshirt, shorts in the summer and mickey ears are the staple Disney fashion wear, think that’s why I like it cos I like to be comfortable and relaxed, if I was dressed up to the nines I wouldn’t feel comfortable at all. People on the Disney form
um I’m on are already sharing pics as they are meeting up already , they look fab and I’m sure they will be that relaxed they will have a blast whereas babs will be het up all evening trying to fit in, avoid instahuns she’s fallen out with, etc etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Good God Babs!!! That outfit is awful and the bag 😱😱 can't wait to see how everyone else is dressed

Reactions: 11
I'm keen to see what others are wearing for this event in comparison!.

Given an apple never falls far from the tree, I think the girl is going to need educating on acceptable social behaviour rather than the boy. The wettonator post and previous domestic abuse towards her husband.

Reactions: 21
Given an apple never falls far from the tree, I think the girl is going to need educating on acceptable social behaviour rather than the boy. The wettonator post and previous domestic abuse towards her husband.
The Wettonator 😂 if my colleagues had nicknamed me anything remotely like that I would have looked for another job. Once The Wettonator always The Wettonator, she won’t have changed herself that much as she is a narcissist through & through.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That jacket has never seen an iron 🙄🙄🙄 maybe make a new none new years resolution and learn to iron (while using the slow cooker)

Reactions: 6
Tattlers will need to keep us blocked 🐄 💼 💼 up to date!!
turns out I’m not blocked on the bibbidy bobbidy bullshit account and she’s going to share some pictures of the event on there…apparently…maybe…unless she forgets to use her special Disney account to discuss her outing to a special Disney event.
Bibbidy Bobbidy Can’t Be Arsed more like. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.