Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The history books will say she always wore pokadots.....so much for stripes for life 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Erin had her confirmation a couple of years ago I think? They had a hush hush ‘family party’ where they were all very smartly dressed but kept it off the gram apart from one picture I recall. I think some insanely clever cow bags worked it out! 🐮 🐮 🐮 🕵🏻🕵🏽🕵🏿
Couple of years ago would probably have been first holy communion. Confirmation is usually end of yr 5 but could be beginning of yr 6 due to Covid

Reactions: 7
Holy communion is usually aged 7/8. Communion is normally around age 13/14.

Reactions: 5
11+ day in Kent yesterday too, I assume the date is nation wide? isn't it the same paper like gcses?

Reactions: 8
Is Babs off work on a sunday so they can fit in a session at Mass so the priest will sign off the senior school application?

Reactions: 19
That’s hashtag about being tired has annoyed me. Emma has absolutely no reason to be tired I am sorry no young kids getting you up in the night? No going out to work and very little in the way of cooking and cleaning?
Also I reckon she will justify not mentioning 9/11 tomorrow as she wants to keep things light and entertaining on her platform.

Reactions: 15
11+ day in Kent yesterday too, I assume the date is nation wide? isn't it the same paper like gcses?
It was during the week, done at school, for pupils who attend a school under the Kent LEA. Pupils outside of Kent schools (so Medway, London, Essex etc) do it at the weekend. So if Erin did a paper yesterday it would most likely be for schools in a different area than her primary is under, otherwise she would sit the paper in school time during the week.

Reactions: 5
It was during the week, done at school, for pupils who attend a school under the Kent LEA. Pupils outside of Kent schools (so Medway, London, Essex etc) do it at the weekend. So if Erin did a paper yesterday it would most likely be for schools in a different area than her primary is under, otherwise she would sit the paper in school time during the week.
In Birmingham parents make the decision for children to sit the 11+, it is no longer done in schools for everyone. I think it is 11+ being done that they celebrated, makes sense.

Reactions: 6
In Birmingham parents make the decision for children to sit the 11+, it is no longer done in schools for everyone. I think it is 11+ being done that they celebrated, makes sense.
Yeah same in Kent but the papers are still delivered at school. The children who opt in do them, the others don’t.

Good on Babs if she actually managed to keep quiet about the golden girl doing the 11+, didn’t know she was capable of such things 🤣

Why…🤷‍♀️, just why, do we need to see this 🤦🏼‍♀️?
Yes, Babs, we know you wear chub rub shorts, no one cares, it’s not revolutionary, neither is oversharing photos of yourself for compliments and validation. Just bore off 🙄!!
I dont mean to be rude or to offend anyone, but is it normal for legs and knees to look like that?
*edit to add* oh duck, i have just realised the shorts are skin colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She annoys me so much ,with her face pulling and stupid voices almost like she's still in class teaching little children.

Yeah same in Kent but the papers are still delivered at school. The children who opt in do them, the others don’t.

Good on Babs if she actually managed to keep quiet about the golden girl doing the 11+, didn’t know she was capable of such things 🤣
Wonder if she will keep quiet if she passes!! It is triple threat after all! No doubt Ethan wont even get considered for it🙄

Reactions: 10
These pictures are just beyond a joke!
Emma, you know the Internet is forever right!? You know your nearly 11 year old is going to be eaten alive at Senior School next year!
I'm doing a favour for an old colleague next week and going in to talk to his 16-18 year old students about the links we are seeing in Psychiatric ITU between Social Media and increase in Mental Health illnesses. It is scary what I've prepared. An exercise I've got prep'd for them is to Google a few people I know (who have consented to this) and see just how much they can find out in the space of 5 mins!!! Its terrifying.
Emma. Have a serious think before it really is too late!!!!
Hi Lady Doodle, i dont always comment on here but i enjoy reading Babs Thread. I always see your posts and think what a wonderful person you are, and the job you do is remarkable. And then we have twats like Bab, Beggy Dingle, Brogan Bogtrotter and the Mingham Family who dont contribute anything to society! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi Lady Doodle, i dont always comment on here but i enjoy reading Babs Thread. I always see your posts and think what a wonderful person you are, and the job you do is remarkable. And then we have twats like Bab, Beggy Dingle, Brogan Bogtrotter and the Mingham Family who dont contribute anything to society! :)
Ah Thank you so much.
I think I find Emma fascinating which is why I can't unwatch. I love my job and I've done everything from Mental Health nursing up. I've worked in the community previously for charities supporting vulnerable families and adults and I'm now back in a clinical setting. Although I'm currently recovering from an injury i incurred during an assault at work 🤦‍♀️🙄 So I've got more time on my hands than normal and I love this thread, you cow bags are the best 🤣🙌🙏💖

• Heart
Reactions: 28
[QUOTE="BonBon27, post: 6325415, member: 122462]
[/QUOTE]
she'll undoubtedly let it slip in next week's pit stories or her next vlog - babs can't keep anytjing secret for long. tbh, i'm surprised she's managed to keep quiet about grandad rog's health issues. after the HUGE drama she made about steve's knee smash, and the claim she was going to keep erin's health private before splashing photos of her in physio with her neck brace, i doubt it wi be long before she's using her dad's ill health as a pity post prior to an ad.

Reactions: 11
She can’t keep quiet about anything apart from medical issues. As she said, she likes to keep those private 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she will keep quiet if she passes!! It is triple threat after all! No doubt Ethan wont even get considered for it🙄
She might be a triple threat but in the latest weekly vlog she can’t even find her own underwear and headband in a morning! God help the kid when she goes to senior school!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.