Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No annual post about 9/11 yet, making it all about her and the times she's visited NYC!

I'll await my Tingo 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Under baked pastries with a splatter of jizz.

Looks like something you find under a teenage boys bed .

As for a name for both you & Ste

Stenema rhymes Enema .. both full of 💩

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I replied to one of her stories this morning. I wonder if she’ll post my reply or if I’ll be blocked?……

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her Frubes ad on her grid doesn’t even make sense. How is her daughter wandering through some sunflowers with frube in hand an advertisement for a tube of yogurt?

Reactions: 18
The vlog is really pissing me off. Pretends it's a school evening, laying out uniform, and unpacking lunchboxes, miraculously merges into frubes chat and a tit game (supposedly at 4pm as that when we know babs packs their lunch for the next day) but it's actually a Sunday morning, ethan is in his pjs, babs wants to play with Stephens leaf blower 🤢 (which we know from insta is a body cover up in a bikini). TT and babs go for a girls wandering and are amazed by the sunflowers and the impromptu photo shoot they had for the frubes packet. What a load of tit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The advert is terrible. I wonder what Becketts Farm think of her tagging them as a location but getting paid thousands to stand promoting a yoghurt that is zero to do with them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Why does she always use that affected, high pitched skwark in her ads? We all know it's not her real voice and it's so irritating. Trying to show a different persona to the real crass, crude, vile Babs? So fake!

Reactions: 12
In her latest vlog she says she lays out all of her children's clothes for school including their underwear. I'm sorry but Erin is almost 11 years old. She should be able to get her own uniform out of her wardrobe and get her own underwear.

Also, it is now on the internet forever that Erin's mother has to lay out her pants for her because she can't do it on her own. Good job 🤦‍♀️👍🙄.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My name is Nosy Lurker and I am petty (and a bit bored)

Shorts reckons she keeps Frubes in the fridge all the time...
Screenshot_20210911-115312_Instagram.jpg

If that's the case why in her fridge clean out video earlier this year did they have munch bunch?
Screenshot_20210911-110758_Samsung Internet.jpg

And why, when she posted her grocery shop last year, did she buy munch bunch?
Screenshot_20210911-113605_Samsung Internet.jpg

Don't lie Shorts...you're too tit to get away with it

Hope that helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does she always use that affected, high pitched skwark in her ads? We all know it's not her real voice and it's so irritating. Trying to show a different persona to the real crass, crude, vile Babs? So fake!
I think her real voice is that clip in the its hot reel where she tell the kids to pack it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My name is Nosy Lurker and I am petty (and a bit bored)

Shorts reckons she keeps Frubes in the fridge all the time...
View attachment 757277
If that's the case why in her fridge clean out video earlier this year did they have munch bunch?
View attachment 757279
And why, when she posted her grocery shop last year, did she buy munch bunch?
View attachment 757282
Don't lie Shorts...you're too tit to get away with it

Hope that helps
Brilliant work 👏👍 please send this to the Frubes marketing team. Please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lucy is not "running round, living her best life". can she even run anymore? she's an elderly dog, with health issues, who has to wear nappies - bless her. and the majority of the time, all babs does is moan about her. i genuinely believe that babs is counting down the days until the poor dog dies, literally rubbing her hands together at the thought of all the sympathy and engagement that will flood in. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's desperate for a Snag tights collab.... especially as they do all Halloween prints aswell 🤔 Bet they've received their fair share of begging emails 🙄
I'm surprised she doesn't buy her tights from them tbh.

I actually thought she looked better on the ‘before’ pic on her stories, her make up is so harsh. It’s not so much the red lipstick, it’s the eye make up, why doesn’t she blend it in properly 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢.
She reminds me of a pantomime dame 🤣
I was always taught that it's lips OR eyes- bold lip, tone the eyes down. Dramatic eyes, neutral lips. Not spread the whole lot on with a pallette knife.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.