Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸŽ‰TINGO šŸŽ‰ to me. I read somewhere it was the press night of rock of ages and every z list pleb and their mom got tix got tickets.
Iā€™d be demanding my money back if Iā€™d paid for tickets tonight and that tit show stomped in after being gifted tickets
As someone who used to run the press department in a UK theatre, there are never any real celebs there. It's a very Z list affair usually made up of people you know will post a photo on social media no matter their following. Unless it's a giant musical like Wicked for example that require to approve a press list, but usually it's never sold you and you are practically giving away tickets.

Reactions: 17
Frubes ad is up! Thatā€™s her to do list done then. Wish I could get paid hundreds for taking a photo of a frube but there you go!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
God that must have taken her all of whatā€¦..5 mins! Triple threat (not) standing in a field holding a Frube! Wow a lot of effort and originality went into that!
I really donā€™t understand how she gets these ads cos sheā€™s really tit! The companies must just think ā€œthis Instahun has a lot of followers ( letā€™s says 50k +) so we will get them to post an ad.ā€™ They obviously do NO research into the person and see if they are a fit. I really canā€™t believe that Babs followers donā€™t all know about Frubes and freezing them is nothing new! Arenā€™t her followers mums with little kids?! Who doesnā€™t know about Frubes??!!
Also itā€™s the END of the summer holidays??!!! So picnics etc are pretty much over- what a Strange time to do an ad promoting them as a picnic food. If sheā€™d mentioned packed lunches for school, it would have made more sense!
Emma, as usual, itā€™s about a month late!! Itā€™s funny how she always wants to be ahead with Halloween, Xmas etc but when itā€™s an ad sheā€™s completely out of step!
Just another example of how bloody thick and useless she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s really the bottom of the barrel with ads.... I imagine she gets paid pittance , looked at others promoting things and they explain everything. Whatā€™s put into it. The benefits etc. Babs takes a pic of golden girl . Thatā€™s it!! But I blame any company that gives her ads. And I wonā€™t buy anything she ā€œ promotesā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder how much she does get paid? Letā€™s say she gets ( for arguments sake) Ā£500 for an ad. If she does 4 ads a month thatā€™s Ā£2K for about 10 mins work ( cos you know no effort has gone into her Ads!)
No wonder she keeps going!
Like I said before Iā€™m just amazed she gets any ads cos sheā€™s so crap!

Another crap #ad featuring only one of her kids. It looks like an #ad for a sunflower field rather than Frubes. Thatā€™s such a Babs thing to do and we know sheā€™s got form for making her #ads hard to tell whatā€™s being advertised! šŸ˜‚

She could have got Frubes in their packed lunches and made it about both kids. Maybe the toddlers could even be trained to put their own snacks in their lunchbags. It would save Babs doing it at 4p.m. the day before.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Babs, if youā€™re going to pretend that the other dog has just arrived when youā€™ve got back from the sunflowers, maybe make sure said dog isnā€™t running around the garden in the back of the ad bit that youā€™ve filmed apparently before going to the sunflowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God that must have taken her all of whatā€¦..5 mins! Triple threat (not) standing in a field holding a Frube! Wow a lot of effort and originality went into that!
I really donā€™t understand how she gets these ads cos sheā€™s really tit! The companies must just think ā€œthis Instahun has a lot of followers ( letā€™s says 50k +) so we will get them to post an ad.ā€™ They obviously do NO research into the person and see if they are a fit. I really canā€™t believe that Babs followers donā€™t all know about Frubes and freezing them is nothing new! Arenā€™t her followers mums with little kids?! Who doesnā€™t know about Frubes??!!
Also itā€™s the END of the summer holidays??!!! So picnics etc are pretty much over- what a Strange time to do an ad promoting them as a picnic food. If sheā€™d mentioned packed lunches for school, it would have made more sense!
Emma, as usual, itā€™s about a month late!! Itā€™s funny how she always wants to be ahead with Halloween, Xmas etc but when itā€™s an ad sheā€™s completely out of step!
Just another example of how bloody thick and useless she is!
They're also currently on half price in Tesco so anyone who usually buys tube yogurts will have bought a couple of packs this week already (I did, cos they're currently cheaper than the cheap wildlife ones I usually get) so literally pointless them paying influencers. Like you say though, people with kids already know they exist, no new information in her ad!

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve never seen them eat a frube before, but from the adverts sheā€™s done it sounds like theyā€™ve been mainlining them for years. Iā€™m not saying babs is a liar, but šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

• Haha
  • Heart
šŸŽ‰TINGOšŸŽ‰ The Instagram story now mentions that Frubes are good for school packed lunches šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ How would parents know what to do without Emma Conway, the parenting expert and her genius suggestions?

• Haha
I never buy Frubes. I always buy the ones with the screw caps on for my daughter (she's old enough to not swallow them!). They're 79p for 4 at Tesco or you can get similar ones at Lidl. The only reason I don't buy them is because I had them in my lunchbox as a kid and they always used to friggin' burst.

Oh and I think every man and his dog knows you can freeze them. You can do it for babies and young toddlers when they're teething.

shes missed the mark again its 9/11, shes straight onto stories rabbiting away advertising and everyone else is standing still remembering 20 years ago and processing what's happened in those 20 years

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Frubes? Jesus wept, I used to give them to my toddlers. If I attempted to stick them in the 11 & 9 yr olds lunch boxes Iā€™d be embarrassing them. Another ad another barrel being scraped.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ it boils my piss when she says ā€˜big love to anyone working todayā€™ when itā€™s the weekend. I work 2 weekends a month, heaps of people work weekends and itā€™s their norm. We certainly donā€™t need Babsā€™ patronising as duck ā€˜big loveā€™. Condescending wanker. Anyway, happy Saturday fellow tattlers, Iā€™m off to water me plants and ice my sugary buns šŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You're pushing it to call a Frube yoghurt. Watery milk laden with sugar might be better.

I really donā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t use both kids in all her ads. Also, as she reads here, she knows it stands out a mile that she favours ā€˜her girlā€™ so why does she play up to it even more knowing little E will see it when heā€™s older. Itā€™s very sad

Reactions: 11
Quick one

Rock of ages...gifted tickets for her and a plus one...

Is it just me that would have took my husband and had a proper date night out of it?

They never go out together, it's strange

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's a joke. Did she mean last night was her first night out in September?! With her mum for a gifted trip šŸ˜£

Then frubes this morning, I cant ever recollect seeing frubes as her go to snacks for the kids, in their picnics or fridge. Such a bellendšŸ˜¬

Reactions: 15
Quick one

Rock of ages...gifted tickets for her and a plus one...

Is it just me that would have took my husband and had a proper date night out of it?

They never go out together, it's strange
The key difference is Iā€™m guessing you actually like your husband, and he likes you!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.