Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is like Babs 'Can't cook, won't cook' and it makes me really angry how smug she is about not using the slow cooker, much like my husband, I bet she likes eating dinner every day but thinks an absolute refusal to contribute by cooking even one solitary meal is a personality trait. Yes I am projecting here, but FFS she is so lazy.

Here's a recipe for you Babs that I am sure even you can manage.

1 x pork shoulder
1 x jar of BBQ sauce.

Shove pork in slow cooker (or up your arse), pour on some sauce, turn cooker on. When it's cooked shred it up shove it in a bun with some coleslaw and put it on a plate with some wedges*

IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE grow up and cook your family a dinner for once.

*Wedges and coleslaw can also be made from scratch in less than 30 mins if you're feeling fancy.

Now I’m bleeping hungry! 🙈👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's had all flaming day to go for a walk. And her trousers look like bin bags. That is all.

She's got no reason to moan as much as she does, one day she's going to have serious real life problems to cope with. Then she'll realise how easy she has it now. Or maybe she won't
I’m dead (again!) ⚰⚰⚰💀💀💀⚰⚰⚰

Reactions: 5
Wow, those leggings DO NOT fit you Babs, how is she getting those off? 😱🤣🤣🤣😜
it'll be like when she wears welly boots and has to keep them on her trotters til steve is available to remover them for her! presumably it's his job to slather her thighs in a thick layer of flora to help slide them off! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m putting it out there…She should get an Air Fryer.

If you’re cooking beige then cook beige good.

Not a jot of room though is there!?!

Reactions: 18
Who goes for a walk In pleather trousers?? 😕 stick on a pair of normal leggings babs, like everyone else does!

She looks awful in that grid post, thought the skirts and shitwaters were bad enough but nope those pleather trousers look 💩, I bet they smell of all sorts once Ste has finally managed to extract them from her bulbous legs🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who goes for a walk In pleather trousers?? 😕 stick on a pair of normal leggings babs, like everyone else does!
One of those Instagram walks you go 10 feet from your house and pretend you’ve been out waking for hours?! 🙄

Why the pleather trousers? Why the bag? And (I’m not sure who) but catching up just now someone did mention that she never takes the dog out for a walk (that poor old incontinent dog) low and behold who is she walking with! Who took the photo??

“Walk” my sweaty arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of those Instagram walks you go 10 feet from your house and pretend you’ve been out waking for hours?! 🙄

Why the pleather trousers? Why the bag? And (I’m not sure who) but catching up just now someone did mention that she never takes the dog out for a walk (that poor old incontinent dog) low and behold who is she walking with! Who took the photo??

“Walk” my sweaty arse.
I don’t understand why you’d take the poor old dog for a “long” walk and that was what one of her September resolutions was. To go for a long walk 🙄 is she trying to cause the early demise of that poor dog?

• Sad
Reactions: 14

“Walk” my sweaty arse.
That was me! Is that my first ever TINGO?? 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was me! Is that my first ever TINGO?? 🎉
I’d say absolute text book tingo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Can we all club together to send her an Air Fryer to her PO Box?! Go on please! You know it’ll be hilarious she’ll be so confused, probably stuff if full of Quality Street! AND I can have my first Tingo! 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why you’d take the poor old dog for a “long” walk and that was what one of her September resolutions was. To go for a long walk 🙄 is she trying to cause the early demise of that poor dog?
I'd be interested to know Bab's definition of a "long walk". I feel like a shuffle round the block would be a "long walk" in Emma's world.

• Heart
First of all, the outfits disgusting.
Second, how is she happy in her skin? She’s hiding her entire body behind a bag, a dog, a baggy PLAID shirt and a massive oversized coat!

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean, it's not very often I'm lost for words 🤣 my words are usually my main tool in life!
But bleeping hell those plastic trousers 🤮🤮🤮 And the size of her legs in them 😳 They are not coming off easily. Somebody needs to put South Birmingham Fire Service on standby!!!

• Haha
I’d say absolute text book tingo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Can we all club together to send her an Air Fryer to her PO Box?! Go on please! You know it’ll be hilarious she’ll be so confused, probably stuff if full of Quality Street! AND I can have my first Tingo! 🤣👏🏻
Wooo! Right, off to go celebrate with a hunger games and a hot cock 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the bag was from primark or new look not Marc jacobs.
im
Shocked that Marc jacobs sell such an ugly bag. No way would I pay &300+ for it and I love my handbags.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.