Brummy Mummy #83 A tiktok a day keeps the (Groupon) therapist away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Jesus has she an original brain cell .. sheโ€™s copying LP now ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ loads of eye rolls for you babs

Reactions: 4
She really does think that sheโ€™s some sort of fashionista, doesnโ€™t she ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ?

Clothes that actually fit would be a good start, Babs, and hereโ€™s a tip for you, donโ€™t wear yellow shitwaters with a pink dress. In fact donโ€™t wear shitwaters full stop! ๐Ÿคข
Itโ€™s because other frumps encourage her
They are frumpy and wear hideous tit so the crap she wears seems like Chanel ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itโ€™s because other frumps encourage her
They are frumpy and wear hideous tit so the crap she wears seems like Chanel ๐Ÿ‘€
Very true. I had a look through her followers once. They are all like clones, even down to those vile jumpsuits, belts and headbands. I can never understand why grown women need to copy each other. Not a braincell amongst them. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 12
Except our Babs isn't at the NTA's.....
Just coming to say hey sheโ€™s screwing LP is at the NTAs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ahahahaha as if Carrie Hope Fletcher has done a collab with Joanie! Now sheโ€™s BoPo I can get behind and weโ€™ll Joanie clothes are a lot nicer than ITS, IMO.
All the style the babs would want (Halloween and autumnal) do Joanie do a baboon babs size or not and is that why she stopped wearing their dresses ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fellow cowbags, here's the hand under chin mouth open pose insp ๐Ÿ˜ฌ let's await some abfab references ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 753914
Saffie Erin: Look, mom. All you've got to do is eat less, drink less and take a bit of exercise.

Eddie Babs: Sweetie, if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. Anyway, I don't know what you mean. I do take exercise!

Saffie Erin: You get out of bed, it ends there...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to laugh today when my daughter brought home the exact same Big School Pamphlet. We are Sandwell though, not Birmingham. It must be a West Midlands thing.

Reactions: 11
To be fair she did mention she'd ordered a new bed a few was ago as the old one creaked ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ No surprise with that Baboon in it 18 hours a day ๐Ÿคฎ
Yes she did & in true Babs style, she said the new one hasnโ€™t got drawers so she didnโ€™t know where all the crap in the ones she has now is going to go! When you live in a house that isnโ€™t big enough, you need storage everywhere, yet she orders a bed with no drawers ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.