Brummy Mummy #83 A tiktok a day keeps the (Groupon) therapist away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please will someone take one for the team and say we want to see her in the horrendous knitted loungewear that is CLEARLY too small for her 🤣🙄🤦‍♀️
I'd actually like to see her wear ALL the gifted clothes she's been kindly sent. LP did a great review of gifted clothing the other day, strides apart with her skills.

Reactions: 16
Only one person gave her a fashion suggestion . I’m calling tingo that after reading here she will insist numerous ppl asked for xyz 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon her go to outfit for a collab would be a #size18 bikini with pockets and a belt, which she’d team with big chunky boots and all purchases would come with an inflatable leaf blower to prove your body confidence. And a matching headband. 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The irony of Babs asking whether the word “pamphlet” is still in use these days 🤣🤣 Does she not remember that poetry pamphlet she brought out last year? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That mustard headband really does nothing for her…it elongates her head making it look more like a massive egg. And why is she always in a dress? Does not have any casual wear? Gym gear? Oh I forget…there’s no content to be had in wearing those types of clothes…
She’s got all that fabeltics stuff they gave her although she squeezed herself into it then there’s no chance she’d be able to get in it now..

Reactions: 16
The irony of Babs asking whether the word “pamphlet” is still in use these days 🤣🤣 Does she not remember that poetry pamphlet she brought out last year? 🤔🤔
Exactly! The whole thing is a massive Tingo to us! She is the biggest Troll here!!!!
Mentioning the Big School book that was talked about on here yesterday, and then banging on about the word Pamphlet! She knows full well we refer to her poetry book as a Pamphlet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How to spot a narcissistic influencer - I mean, you couldn’t make this up. I have honestly never known anyone talk about their breasts as much as this pigfluencer. With talking about her business meeting in a few weeks and now asking for fashion advice\research, is she trying to lead her followers in to believing that she actually bagged a deal with a clothing brand?

Attachments

"Take some antihistamines and shut the duck up"
Next Thread title? 🤔🤣🙌
she literally said she'd give the air purifier a go "for a week" and see how it goes? so presumably, if it doesn't magically cure her allergies - which it clearly won't 🤦🏻‍♀️- she'll shove it up in top top, and it will never be used - just like her slow cooker! £150 wasted, because she can't be bothered to wash her sheets, properly remove her make up, regularly change her pyjamas, ditch the manky, festering teddy she uses as a pillow, remove her dog from the bed, refrain from filling her house with rodents, improve her diet, and buy a bleeping box of antihistamines!

tbh, i'm surprised her body isn't in shock from too much CLEAN air after a night with that air purifier. 🤣

• Haha
As an 8 year old child I just wish someone had taken my mum to the side and explained that the point of a headband was NOT to keep the hair out of the eyes but to separate the hair thus pushing hair forward 🤦‍♀️ it's too weird. It looks ridiculous. I just can't.

Emma, headbands are not a personality trait. They don't make you quirky. If anything they make your hair greasy (greasier) and give you a massive headache! Just put it in the drawer, phase them out and for the love of gosh look in the mirror 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Emma just wear clothes YOU like and feel comfortable in (and fit). You kept all those god awful topshop dresses because the babettes told you to and we’ve never seen them again. Stop dressing for other people or for content and start being a normal 43 year old woman.
oh, the memories! that milkmaid dress she kept because the babettes complimented its hideousness! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fellow cowbags, here's the hand under chin mouth open pose insp 😬 let's await some abfab references 😂

Screenshot_20210909-152141_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has this new bed come yet? Lol (even tho she's not mentioned getting a new bed before now when normally everything is a massive deal when buying something new)
The bed of course will be too big as already suggested, she will HATE it but pretend to love it and try to convince us she loves it until she comes up with a crappy reason they 'have' to get rid of it 😂😂😂😂

Has this new bed come yet? Lol (even tho she's not mentioned getting a new bed before now when normally everything is a massive deal when buying something new)
The bed of course will be too big as already suggested, she will HATE it but pretend to love it and try to convince us she loves it until she comes up with a crappy reason they 'have' to get rid of it 😂😂😂😂
To be fair she did mention she'd ordered a new bed a few was ago as the old one creaked 🙄🤦‍♀️ No surprise with that Baboon in it 18 hours a day 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.