Brummy Mummy #83 A tiktok a day keeps the (Groupon) therapist away

How long will the ‘TikTok a day for the whole of September’ actually last?

• Every day of course, Babs would never say she’s going to do something and then not do it

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • 26 days (to allow for not werking on the Babbath)

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Less than a week, then it will never be mentioned again (until next September anyway)

Votes: 299 89.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it was coming she’s as predicable as the time but ffs it’s sept 1st . Live for today baba enjoy the now!!! You’re welcome 👋🏻

Reactions: 18
Routine?!?! Is she 5? Grow up Babs

tell us you have nothing going on in your life without telling us you have nothing going on in your life 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry don’t know how to edit but she has some nice pieces but she just fucks them on top of each other plus ITS WAY TOO EARLY

Reactions: 12
“Fall” in England is tit. It’s grey, cold, wet. The leave are soggy sloppy messes and it’s constantly drizzling. I don’t get why people in England aspire to the Americans love of “Fall”
It’s all bull. We are now set for 9/10 months of crap frizzy hair weather where you can’t go or do anything. Stop jumping on the bandwagon for content babs and realise “fall” and Halloween are just crap and miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Happy Sept 1st Cow Bags! Apparently that’s a thing?!?

Recap for you:
Another crap Disney vlog - mostly the carpets on the boat as she huffed and puffed and stomped around.
There was a lovely shot of her talking in a t shirt, while showing her bum in skin coloured chin rub shorts in the mirror. Well edited as always.

She made a reel about watering plants in her pyjamas where she showed her true size. And it’s not an 18.
She took an early morning selfie saying it’s what the dog sees, conveniently forgetting it’s what we all see every day from her pit. And it’s grim.

She had a sleepover with the girl and yet dictated what the boy and PUS could watch.

She forgot to have Sunday off so guess that’s over now. Day at Drayton Manor. Probably an AD.

Modelled an unflattering jumpsuit for the Mrs Ladbaby In The Style collection with much filtering and posing, did her fake “ooh I get wobbly about being online” bit for attention and likes.

Announced with some horrendous photos of her jumping off a wall in her garden while wearing gross pyjamas that she was taking a “week off”. Hobby is her job, job is her life, all gets a bit much, lines blurred etc etc. Usual crap.
She managed to post a haul 🤮 of Disney cruise toot, and one of stationary 😴, reply to YouTube comments, be active on Twitter and post to TikTok so her week off was indeed just from Insta stories.

Stormed back into our lives on Sunday, her “day off” 🤣, with loads of babbling pit stories, mundane boring crap and a grid post about her and PUS getting together on Bank Holiday Sunday.

Little nod to Tattle with the mention of the slow cooker she got for Christmas that she’s never used. She might be threatening to use it, but I’ll believe it when I see it! It’s one of her “new year resolutions” apparently for Sept 1st, along with walking more and doing a TikTok a day. 1) Grow up, TikTok is not for you and 2) AS IF! This woman can not do anything consistently so I’d give that 9 days max before she stops!

A load of stories wishing time away because she wants it to be Halloween, then a totally contradictory grid post about wanting to freeze time because the kids are growing up and won’t need her. Must be an AD coming if she needs some “aw you’re such a great mum” comments to up engagement.

Organising a meet up for mums with little “kiddos”- which she is not anymore. It is brave of her to be fair, will she take her police files with her in case a Cow Bag infiltrates?!? 🤣
Polls are coming back so she of course had to ask her followers what she can do for them, as she has no ideas of her own.
She’s making a lot of big announcements about things she’s going to do a lot of - *spoiler* - she isn’t going to keep up any of them!

Reel of her in big boots and black tights (flashing her tum in them, lovely and classy) because she’s decided it’s “fall”. And because she’s an OTT moron she’s put up way too many decorations and started banging on about getting into a “routine”.
Sorry what?? Up and on Insta every day by 6:30, loll around in bed waiting for a cuppa, ignore the kids, either wear no make up and tracksuit bottoms or put on all the make up and CBBC presenters clothes depending on if she’s seeing anyone in person or filming an AD, play on laptop for a couple of hours “werking”, shop online for tat and clothes in a size 18, eat biscuits, ignore kids, eat beige dinner, pyjamas and tit telly by 6pm, alcohol, bed at 8. Routine done!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She wants to do a Tik Tok a day, isn't she rather old for that?! I'm in my mid thirties and don't have Tik Tok. Do I need it am I missing out on good Bab content?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Fall” in England is tit. It’s grey, cold, wet. The leave are soggy sloppy messes and it’s constantly drizzling. I don’t get why people in England aspire to the Americans love of “Fall”
It’s all bull. We are now set for 9/10 months of crap frizzy hair weather where you can’t go or do anything. Stop jumping on the bandwagon for content babs and realise “fall” and Halloween are just crap and miserable.
This! 💯 👏
Also every year when the kids go back to school there's always a warm spell, as they're having to wear black shoes, ties and blazers while it's 25c outside!
Great thread title too.:LOL:👏

Reactions: 13
She wants to do a Tik Tok a day, isn't she rather old for that?! I'm in my mid thirties and don't have Tik Tok. Do I need it am I missing out on good Bab content?
It’s all about the $$$
btec paul who is down wiv da kids will have told her she needs to jump on over to keep the pennies rolling in

Reactions: 12
I've just seen that she's filled the mug cupboard with Halloween themed mugs. What happened to painting the wall behind it in Halloween themed colours then? I thought pink, blue and yellow were "too summery?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m 53 and don’t really “get” TikTok! I do have the app and I like watching the dog videos!! They make me laugh! But other than that I dont really understand how it works- can you be monetised like on YouTube?? Can you do ads like on Instagram? Why would Babs do TikTok- you have to be clever and witty to make a funny half decent video from what I've seen and Babs IS NOT clever or witty at all!!

She said she couldn’t “order” a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Greggs? Is she so lazy that she’d actually try and order a delivery of a PSL??
I live in the sticks where Uber Eats/Deliveroo just doesn’t happen so it maybe that ordering a single drink as takeaway is normal? ….but somehow I doubt it!!

Oh and that fireplace is truly one of the most hideous things Ive ever seen!! She has ZERO sense of style or class and can’t decorate to save her life! It looks basically like Poundland threw up its entire stock of Halloween decor on her fireplace!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she wants to go on 3 x long walks a week. Why doesn’t she just take up running? Half hour a day and she’ll really notice the difference and much more cardio intensive than walking. It sounds to me like she’s wanting to be a bit healthier and maybe lose some weight as she said about lunches. But obviously she can’t admit to that as it doesn’t fit with her body positive image!!

It’s going to be 24 degrees in Birmingham next week! Wouldn’t put those shitwaters away just yet Babs!!!! Haha! Hot weather will totally piss on her fall autumn parade!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the only reason she wants to do a tiktok a day is to reach 25k viewers/subscribers? I don't know how tiktok works. What a goal for a 40 off year old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.