Brummy Mummy #83 A tiktok a day keeps the (Groupon) therapist away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not seriously venturing into fashion is she? 😳🤮
Like, seriously!!!!
Everything will be patterned with some kind of horrendous theminig depending on the season, or have a massive belt!!!!!
Don't bother Emma.
If you can't seel Mugs, Bags or Stationary you are never gonna sell fashion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm actually laughing so hard at this!

FASHION 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone get Anna Wintour on the phone! Babs is going into fashion. Why am I getting Absolutely Fabulous vibes from this & picturing Stevie as Patsy & Babs as Eddie?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, was just coming here to say the same about the fashion. This is why she bought the clothing rail in her attic. She’s manifesting it - Im tellin ya. Her influencer friends Jess on the plus size and lad baby mum have a clothing line so she thinks she also has a chance. She’s trying her best to be extreme and to put out the message that she’s ‘over 40 and loving her body‘ in hope that she gets a huge following, resulting in a clothing range herself.

You all know this….I know all of this…..why are her followers so bleeping stupid that they can’t see it, as well? If the owner of In The Style recognises her as someone of value then I’m out of here as I could not cope with how smug this rancid, vile witch will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she's waiting for a bed... is ste finally getting out of the bathroom cupboard and into his own big boy bed ????

• Haha
In 6 days Emma has done 7 grid posts. She is addicted and nothing she has put out has been interesting / good content / thought about.

Reactions: 18
Why can’t her sheep followers figure out that she is NOT in the least bit interested in them or helping them out?! It’s ALL about Babs! She only asks questions for engagement so she can get ADs, she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire but needs CONSTANT adoration and smoke blown up her arse. She’s nothing but a talentless, stupid narcissistic witch.
There are plenty of tit influencers on Instagram and plenty are thick as planks too but I really think Emma’s narcissism is a WHOLE other level.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s why I’m here now .. it’s what she’s looking for and her style??!! Ffs my great gran who’s dead for 100 years dressed better. What would we like her to wear?? Wtf she think she is??!!

Grasping at straws babs??!! You’re finished on sm accept it. Cos clothes don’t maketh a pig
This is why I hotfooted it over here surely she’s not doing an ITS colab…..what will it be dressing gowns of dreams and under titty belts FML

• Haha
  • Angry
That mustard headband really does nothing for her…it elongates her head making it look more like a massive egg. And why is she always in a dress? Does not have any casual wear? Gym gear? Oh I forget…there’s no content to be had in wearing those types of clothes…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She only asks questions for engagement
They all do that, anyone that:
  • Asks Did you see my post (with a yes/no poll)
  • reposts their post as a story to the right to try and make you tap it rather than skip
  • Bangs on about 'reaching 10k/20k followers' etc
  • Mentions the algorithm
Is totally self obsessed with being liked and attention seeking!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They all do that, anyone that:
  • Asks Did you see my post (with a yes/no poll)
  • reposts their post as a story to the right to try and make you tap it rather than skip
  • Bangs on about 'reaching 10k/20k followers' etc
  • Mentions the algorithm
Is totally self obsessed with being liked and attention seeking!
Her content is her!
Nothing else.
Its all about adoring her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really does think that she’s some sort of fashionista, doesn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️?

Clothes that actually fit would be a good start, Babs, and here’s a tip for you, don’t wear yellow shitwaters with a pink dress. In fact don’t wear shitwaters full stop! 🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.