Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting my Tingo in early for tomorrow’s post of Babs drinking a PSL even though she doesn’t like them!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t actually give an age requirement of the ‘kiddos’ for the meet up, I’m 52 so if any of you are 37 and under we could get away with being mother and ‘kiddo’ and wouldn’t be breaking her rules 😛
I’m 36 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't even wear her dress done up properly in that reel... 🙄🤦‍♀️
Emma, your tights are not the only thing you need to "SIZE UP" in. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t want to age but yet celebrates halloween in august .. doesn’t want the kids to grow up but rushes them back to school. She sure is a lipless enigma

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg that reel - the vain, vacuous, brash moron!

deffo PSL incoming! Also, body confidence post how she feels better in autumnal clothes cos someone commented on something once (never), turning the heating on, Halloween hot COCK stand, Matt goss (tenuous link somewhere), new dressing gown haul,emotional crying cos kids have gone back to school, emotional crying cos PUS has to work at office more and coats that don’t do up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ BLAH BLAH BAB BLAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Aaaaaand don’t forget the hidden writing on the chin post to celebrate a change of season 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She needs to stop flashing like that. Poor Erin is going to get so much flack at school. Why doesn’t she realise that.

It makes me so sad.

• Sad
She's thinking that in a few years her kids will be staying over at friends for sleepovers?

Didn't Erin have one the other day? Also, her kids are almost 9 and 11. I get we have had covid but I went to friends houses overnight when I was Ethan's age.

Reactions: 12
And we're all forgetting the best one of all,,,,,,
The "x" on the kids hands on the first day of school incase they feel 'wobbly' (bleeping hate that word 🤮)
I am so here for all of our Tingo's this week 🤣👍🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cowbags I’m still warm ? Black thick tights and pleather jacket would kill me in this weather.. are you the same? Also I don’t want to look a fkn pleb in winter clothes in august
Think we've found the reason for her hot flashes, it's called desperate to dress like it's autumn/winter

• Haha
The "x" on the kids hands on the first day of school incase they feel 'wobbly' (bleeping hate that word 🤮)

I bet they are rubbed off the second she’s out of sight!

Reactions: 10
Don't they have McDonald's (or something similar) after the first day too?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.