Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her job is to ask us to tell her what topics to pick for a poll that bears no relevance or meaning of anything?!?! Not a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So basically her definition of working, is getting her Babettes to tell her what polls to post? That’s not work Babs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So are we catching a bus to the meet ups or getting a taxi? 😂😂😂😂.

So hoping there's a tattler there to feed back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As Babs is doing a poll soon, shall we have one on the next thread? Any suggestions welcome.
Ive got an idea for a poll:

“Should Babs pack in instagram and all social media as she is so bloody USELESS and disgusting on it?! Yes /No”

Think I know the answer…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not back at school til Mon 6th earliest in the Midlands.
I think it depends on the school and whereabouts in the Midlands. We’re on the South Staffs-West Mids border and our neighbour’s son is back at his junior school on the 2nd, they’ve arranged their usual start of term inset days for later in Sept (which seems quite a strange way to do it). Our son teaches at a secondary school and they’re having two year groups back in on Friday with the rest starting back on the 6th.

Hopefully Babs has got her toddlers under her feet until at least the 6th.

So are we catching a bus to the meet ups or getting a taxi? 😂😂😂😂.

So hoping there's a tattler there to feed back.
It’ll have to be a double decker to get all of us cowbags on won’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A poll about which celebrities look good in a chunky knit? Really? That is the sort of thing you would find in a teenagers magazine! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A poll about which celebrities look good in a chunky knit? Really? That is the sort of thing you would find in a teenagers magazine! 🙄🙄
Ah, teen magazines.. takes me back to being 16 and reading More magazine "position of the fortnight".. can't imagine Babs taking that sort of inspo from us though 🤭 #bitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went down a rabbit hole of watching disney cruise vlogs (forgive me, In hospital and needed a distraction!)

No matter how desperately people tried to make it look wonderful and magical, it mainly just looked like they were wandering around a half empty ship waiting for lunch time.
That was basically what my friends said... All there was to do was eat, and attend the evening or matinee show. They tried the pool, but it was too cold for one of their kids - so she refused to go in again, and rammed with teenagers the rest of the time. The kids did one session in the kids club, but when asked if they wanted to go again the next day, both said no. Both reported that "it was boring." From what they said, it was just arts and crafts being offered, which isn't really their thing. Not really any free-flow play.

Reactions: 11
Ah, teen magazines.. takes me back to being 16 and reading More magazine "position of the fortnight".. can't imagine Babs taking that sort of inspo from us though 🤭 #bitrude
Omg I forgot about “ position of the fortnight” sneaking a peek at it with my bestie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what is the actual demographic shes aiming for ? which parent can be kid free on a midweek morning ? if they're in school or childcare surely said parent is working or doing other things not needing a child free meet up ?
it's unsurprisingly hard to decipher, but her caption actually says that the meet up she's organising is aimed at mums who are looking for a nice morning our WITH their kiddos. since she's recently made it very clear her kids are no longer toddlers, i'm interested in who she is aiming this meet up at, since summer is over - and i'm assuming it will be organised for a weekday - only mothers with very young kids are going to have kids who can accompany them and are not at school. she's seemingly been trying to aim her content at mothers of teens, making a huge deal about her kids growing up, yet now she's trying to organise a meet up for toddler mums? her demographic is all over the place,and toddler mums aren't going to relate to her stories of kids going to sleepovers and trying boba tea and going out shopping with their friends. presumably she's assuming that she has so many devoted fans, they'll all flock to meet her, regardless of where that means skipping work! good luck with the meet up babs! 🤣

Reactions: 18
Another flaming reel. She should put some trainers on and go for a walk, then she can actually be fit-er.

Why isn't she wearing my favourite Topshop boots of hers, I love them. You looked fab in them Bab, please wear them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh this is just what you need to show the world 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not at all embarrassing for your family, kids, yourself. Who cares if you’re wearing tights? WTF?
8391C0BE-E87D-4A10-9340-CD0C961859A8.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.