Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh let’s see if the elder E still wants to be a triple threat! As they are bound to pose with that god awful board on the first day back.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's still August FFS! Yes it's a bit grey, but I was wearing a linen shift dress and leather sandals today!

Reactions: 15
I hate to say this but I’ve been cold today. I have jeans, socks, slippers and a long sleeve shirt on and ive had to put my feet under the husband because I’m that cold lol I also wore a coat outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And we're all forgetting the best one of all,,,,,,
The "x" on the kids hands on the first day of school incase they feel 'wobbly' (bleeping hate that word 🤮)
I am so here for all of our Tingo's this week 🤣👍🍿
Didn’t she make PUS have an x on his hand last year too? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Starbucks start selling PSL on Sept 2nd so she will be straight there even though she doesn’t actually like them!!
That reel is just bleeping annoying. It’s still
Bloody summer Emma so duck off with your tights and enormous gunt that NO-ONE not even your limp dick husband wants to see.
You are not a big American Youtuber ( lots of them have started ‘Fall’ videos etc!) no matter how much you want to be! You are a useless little nobody on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god, brace yourself cowbags for the "I'm over stimulated" Stories and the "I couldn't sleep" Stories in the morning cos she's out past 9pm 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like it when she's out,,,,,, I like to imagine Steve and the kids sprawled out in her Mum corner, staying up late, watching something like The Wizard of Oz on tele (🤣) eating her stash of sweets and basically enjoying themselves without the witch in the house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I like it when she's out,,,,,, I like to imagine Steve and the kids sprawled out in her Mum corner, staying up late, watching something like The Wizard of Oz on tele (🤣) eating her stash of sweets and basically enjoying themselves without the witch in the house!
The wicked witch of the west is out and about getting ready for her broom stick for FALL 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s out with. Charlotte Ruff another vacuous cowbag

ruff by name rough by nature!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another flaming reel. She should put some trainers on and go for a walk, then she can actually be fit-er.

Why isn't she wearing my favourite Topshop boots of hers, I love them. You looked fab in them Bab, please wear them 🤣
exactly what i thought! she literally bought those awful topshop boots last autumn and wore them once - to stomp around aggressively while filming a reel. they weren't cheap, and are clearly sitting at the back of her wardrobe with all her excessive fashion purchases while she always wears her old "vintage" primark clothes and buys an entire new pair of boots to replace the pair she never wore! ffs babs, if you buy something and realise they don't suit you/don't fit/you have absolutely no intention of ever wearing them, just return them! i genuinely don't understand her obsession with spending so much money on clothes and shoes that she plans to hoard but never actually wear! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Charlotte works for Disney PR I think so this was nothing more than a networking meal for both and def not a meal between friends

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She said yesterday she sick of having ham and cheese sandwiches everyday. Can't she remember her lies couple of weeks ago some time she was rabbiting on about tomato soup.

Reactions: 13
Cowbags of tattle. I know I'm more of a lurker than a contributor to these threads but I am willing to take my kiddo to the meet up and report back here.

Also a bit OT but I'm in South brum and my eldest goes back to school on Friday and I've heard of other schools in the area back on Thursday and Monday, so lots of variations.

Reactions: 16
When she gets up close to the camera in her reels I can smell the fag ash, hint of vodka and too much perfume. Reminds me of being hugged by a crusty old relative at a family disco back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t actually give an age requirement of the ‘kiddos’ for the meet up, I’m 52 so if any of you are 37 and under we could get away with being mother and ‘kiddo’ and wouldn’t be breaking her rules 😛
I'm 29 😁 my sister lives in Birmingham and I've not seen her in person since before covid so why the duck not - kill two birds in one stone 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.