Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Share beds - put the kids into one and the adults (yknow, the married couple) in the other.
Hmmmm ... I can't see this working for Babs. Ethan and Erin squabble at the best of times. And of course any excuse not to share a bed with Mickey! I know my sister and I couldn't share a bed when we were that age because we'd fight the whole time.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t matter how or who they all sleep with you are always that knackered after a day in the heat and parks you fall asleep as soon as your head touches pillow, my girls were out like lights but so were we, and I’d not dragged em round for every insta photo op going or run em ragged round supermarkets at tat shops like BM2 is planning on doing.....in that heat let your kids dictate the pace not what you think your followers want to see, otherwise what you’ll remember isn’t the memories but the bloody meltdowns 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 5
Is it because she doesn’t pay for any of the holiday that she can’t give good info for the best way to pay / information that’s actually useful if you were going ? Either to Disney or Haven ... no real info just showing off at what she’s doing
Like most influencers do ... gets a bit annoying / boring !
she claims to have paid for Disney out of her own pocket

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She says she’s paid for Disney herself and to be honest I believe her as she didn’t fly with an expensive airline and is only staying at a moderate Disney resort, if Disney were putting her up then they’d have put her up in a deluxe resort like they do with all the other insta floggers

To be fair to her we always hire a car when we go to Disney and we stay on site. The buses can get really busy and especially if you stay to watch the fireworks it’s a lot quicker and easier to drive, we have young children so we don’t tend to keep them up late that much but we do like to watch the fireworks with them once or twice so it’s easier for us to just jump in the car and get straight back to the hotel. Also we eat all our meals at the onsite restaurants and as the buses don’t go from resort to resort it’s much quicker to drive rather than get a bus from your resort to a park and then another bus from that park to the resort you are eating at. That’s just the way we like to do it

Reactions: 2
just wanted to say that uk visitors don't have to pay parking till 2020. Then they will pay to park at resort not the parks so still expensive. Im almost 100% positive it was 202 for uk visitors as we went October last year and there was huge up roar about American visitors are now paying to park at resort.

She really does annoy the hell out of me but her holiday is similar to ours as in we have a car and stop onsite this is so trips to the malls or Walmart are easier plus party nights Disney transport is crazy busy so easier to get the kids in cars than carry them on a bus.

I agree that she talks about Disney like she knows it all but constantly gets things wrong and give poor to little advice.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t that simple? Adults in one bed, kids in another 🤷‍♀️ That’s what I’ve always done especially when the kids were same age as Brummy’s.

In her latest grid pic Mickey is not even wearing the Ray Bans she bought him yesterday! He’s got a different pair of sunglasses on.
God we’d never get any sleep if I put my kids in the same bed 🙈 it’s 1 adult 1 child in each bed when we are in a hotel! X

Reactions: 3
God we’d never get any sleep if I put my kids in the same bed 🙈 it’s 1 adult 1 child in each bed when we are in a hotel! X
But as you're all in the same room, its hard to get to sleep as it is so it makes no difference to have kids in one bed and the adults in the other? However, each to their own. I don't think there's any right or wrong way. It's whatever is right for that family.

However, unlike Mickey, my husband would never get out of our bed to allow our kid to get in his place but our youngest did used to sleep in the middle of us so not sure why Mickey always gives up his bed? Why doesn't he just stay in the bed with Ethan in the middle?

Reactions: 3
But as you're all in the same room, its hard to get to sleep as it is so it makes no difference to have kids in one bed and the adults in the other? However, each to their own. I don't think there's any right or wrong way. It's whatever is right for that family.

However, unlike Mickey, my husband would never get out of our bed to allow our kid to get in his place but our youngest did used to sleep in the middle of us so not sure why Mickey always gives up his bed? Why doesn't he just stay in the bed with Ethan in the middle?
If my kids are together for one minute they are arguing/fighting/whinging, having them in the same bed would be torture hence the 1 adult/1 child per bed! X

I watched her pack with me video & the amount of brand new stuff she's bought for her children just for the plane etc is equivalent to what mine get for Christmas. Isn't the holiday enough of a treat? They must be such ungrateful children if they can't just have their own cuddly toys and colouring in their backpacks. Something else made me sad, brummy said Erin saves up her pocket money to buy books. Well what does that tell you Emma? She doesn't want all this tat and tsum tsums, buy her a couple of books a month instead. This is overkill! She bought them 3 pairs of flip flops each for this one holiday. She said she's waited so long for this holiday but she's had 5 other holidays since she was last there mere 12 months ago. It's just all so thoughtless to her followers and so so ungrateful for their lucky position in life

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She says it’s rare she gets sent free stuff for the kids as she generally says no! Pull the other one babs!
Rollocks!!! When I’ve watched her they’re always being sent stuff, the share says “I’ll pop it in their reward box “
I can’t watch her anymore she pisses me off that much

Jesus Chris I’ve just seen the eyebrows!!! I would of certainly got those tamed before going on holiday!! And tbh the saltwater sandals are looking a little tight around the kankle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Rollocks!!! When I’ve watched her they’re always being sent stuff, the share says “I’ll pop it in their reward box “
I can’t watch her anymore she pisses me off that much

Jesus Chris I’ve just seen the eyebrows!!! I would of certainly got those tamed before going on holiday!! And tbh the saltwater sandals are looking a little tight around the kankle.
First time ever just watched one of her videos ... that’s 20 odd mins of my life I’ll never get back
Flip flops that are too hard and uncomfortable to wear and a pair that might not fit
And all new stuff 😱
Sorry I’m ranting today about her 😂

Thing is she said she’s been buying stuff all year so no wonder they ended up with 3 pairs each as she probably forgets what she’s bought after she shoves it all through that little door in her bedroom! I remembered some of the stuff from previous hauls she’s done.

I used to be a bit obsessed with buying stuff in sales as I loved a bargain but I ended up buying stuff we didn’t even need and it took a friend to point out to me it’s not a bargain when I don’t even need it so I learnt my lesson! Brummy buys, buys, buys. She’s addicted.

Reactions: 11
It’s ‘Joann’ or ‘Jo-Ann’, not ‘Joanne’s’. As per her latest story. I haven’t been to the US for nearly 30 years but I know the actual name because I read a few craft blogs/IGs.

The lack of attention to even minimal detail by these IGers just really irritates me.

Reactions: 7
It’s ‘Joann’ or ‘Jo-Ann’, not ‘Joanne’s’. As per her latest story. I haven’t been to the US for nearly 30 years but I know the actual name because I read a few craft blogs/IGs.

The lack of attention to even minimal detail by these IGers just really irritates me.
Omg no shame at all what a stupid mistake to make

Oh god does he have to be so full on all the time?! I used to like her but seriously, all she does is gush about everything! She must be exhausting to be around!

Reactions: 6
I can assure you I’m not jealous but a cracking rack ?? I reckon they are at her knees when she takes that costume off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bit of a difference sat in a pool at night time in your cossie when it looks like nobody else is about as opposed to in the day time when it’s full of people!

Reactions: 7
She’s pissing me right off with the “woe is me jet lag”. You don’t even get that bad jet lag flying West it’s flying East that’s the big one! She’s gonna be in bed for a week when they get back (with the kids probably straight into school) 😡

Reactions: 12
She’s pissing me right off with the “woe is me jet lag”. You don’t even get that bad jet lag flying West it’s flying East that’s the big one! She’s gonna be in bed for a week when they get back (with the kids probably straight into school) 😡
Did she not do that last time??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.