Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said before (either in a vlog or insta) that she saw that Kris Jenner has given all her kids names that begin with K and thought it was amazing so she decided to do the same. The Midlands answer to the Kardashians 🙄😂
Kardashians are such role models lol, then again look at the Duggar family who named all their brood with J names.....bunch of weirdos

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she actually goes in the pool and swims? I have a feeling that in a chlorinated pool her hair would go a lovely shade of green! As for a "Cracking rack" she is sadly deluded, does she know they shouldn't be round her waist?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
All my children’s names have the same letter but it wasn’t intentional they were just the names we liked. The amount of people who question us on it though 🤦‍♀️. I don’t know why it’s a problem for some people or why it makes the parents weirdos? 😡
I don’t think anyone’s saying having the same letter names makes the parents weirdos, it’s wanting to emulate the Kardashian’s and be a ‘momager’ that’s weird! Or in the case of the Duggers just everything about them and their 14 million children!

Does anyone think she actually goes in the pool and swims? I have a feeling that in a chlorinated pool her hair would go a lovely shade of green! As for a "Cracking rack" she is sadly deluded, does she know they shouldn't be round her waist?

Her hair is appalling. Why doesn’t she go and get it professionally coloured? The brassy yellow box dye is doing nothing for her, and it’s not like she can’t afford to get it done professionally.

She thinks having large, saggy, flabby tits counts as a “great rack” ————— haha ah good one Babs. You crack on. Whatever helps her sleep at night. Delusional old goat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s on holiday yet is still online. Put the phone down bab and enjoy your time with your family. She can upload all the stories and photos later on when she gets back to the hotel surely. She’ll still get the engagement. I can’t think of anything worse then constantly uploading on Instagram, editing photos, adding text to them while standing around Disney. I’d do anything to be able to take my daughter there to experience it all like my parents did with my brother and I but I can’t even afford a ‘little caravan holiday’ as she puts it. It makes me feel like a tit mum, I know I am not but it’s how it makes me feel sometimes.

Reactions: 20
I think we need to be careful talking about her wanting her kid to be gay. I’m sure she doesn’t but if he did turn out to be gay, what would it matter? A mother can’t ‘make’ her child gay.
Not quite sure why you’ve quoted my response there but this is something we’ve discussed quite recently and in more length, using comments that she’s made.

Reactions: 1
She’s on holiday yet is still online. Put the phone down bab and enjoy your time with your family. She can upload all the stories and photos later on when she gets back to the hotel surely. She’ll still get the engagement. I can’t think of anything worse then constantly uploading on Instagram, editing photos, adding text to them while standing around Disney. I’d do anything to be able to take my daughter there to experience it all like my parents did with my brother and I but I can’t even afford a ‘little caravan holiday’ as she puts it. It makes me feel like a tit mum, I know I am not but it’s how it makes me feel sometimes.
This is why I think she claims the cost of the holidays back, its classed as a working holiday. No wonder they can afford to go so often. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone’s saying having the same letter names makes the parents weirdos, it’s wanting to emulate the Kardashian’s and be a ‘momager’ that’s weird! Or in the case of the Duggers just everything about them and their 14 million children!
I don’t follow the Kardashian's or know who the Duggers are but I do know a lot of ‘normal’ people whose kids have the same letter. I don’t see what’s wrong with it 🤷‍♀️

Her hair is appalling. Why doesn’t she go and get it professionally coloured? The brassy yellow box dye is doing nothing for her, and it’s not like she can’t afford to get it done professionally.

She thinks having large, saggy, flabby tits counts as a “great rack” ————— haha ah good one Babs. You crack on. Whatever helps her sleep at night. Delusional old goat.
She has said a few times she won’t be growing it long again but when I watched one of her early vlogs she had long hair and it looked better. Nice colour, looked thicker and made her look younger.

Her current colour and style doesn’t do a lot for her.

Reactions: 2
I watched her pack with me video & the amount of brand new stuff she's bought for her children just for the plane etc is equivalent to what mine get for Christmas. Isn't the holiday enough of a treat? They must be such ungrateful children if they can't just have their own cuddly toys and colouring in their backpacks. Something else made me sad, brummy said Erin saves up her pocket money to buy books. Well what does that tell you Emma? She doesn't want all this tat and tsum tsums, buy her a couple of books a month instead. This is overkill! She bought them 3 pairs of flip flops each for this one holiday. She said she's waited so long for this holiday but she's had 5 other holidays since she was last there mere 12 months ago. It's just all so thoughtless to her followers and so so ungrateful for their lucky position in life
Im sure she's bought 3 different fans with them from home for this holiday (the it'll look so good on Insta (🙄) that she showed in the "packing" video, and 2 from home bargains a while ago (that 1 had hair tangled in) yet she's done a story today showing yet another fan she's got from target! 🙄 such a waste of money all the time on plastic crap she allegedly reuses every year (yet we never see again!) I wonder if the kids choose to collect all these tsum tsums and teddies and tit, or if it's just her buying it so they have to have it?! She scrimps on stuff like clothes, always Primark never "investment pieces (🤢)" so she can splurge on all this crap that no one needs! Ugh she's so frustrating!

Reactions: 9
<<quote removed at users request >>

she definitely has implied that he may be gay or hinted that she wants him to be and it has been talked about in length on this thread before. She put a picture up of him a couple of months ago in a costume or something? and talked about pride in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t follow the Kardashian's or know who the Duggers are but I do know a lot of ‘normal’ people whose kids have the same letter. I don’t see what’s wrong with it 🤷‍♀️

She has said a few times she won’t be growing it long again but when I watched one of her early vlogs she had long hair and it looked better. Nice colour, looked thicker and made her look younger.

Her current colour and style doesn’t do a lot for her.
I don’t necessarily think people are weirdos for naming their children names that start with the same letter (although I’m afraid it’s a bit too tweet for me). My comment was more that they started with the same letter as her which makes Stephen the odd one out which is a bit unfair

Reactions: 4
Oh jeez! They’ve bought & eaten sooo much crap already 😫 She’ll need to borrow Meghan’s private jet to accommodate the extra weight in the bags AND on her thighs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t necessarily think people are weirdos for naming their children names that start with the same letter (although I’m afraid it’s a bit too tweet for me). My comment was more that they started with the same letter as her which makes Stephen the odd one out which is a bit unfair
What does it matter though? My nephew has same letter as his dad. The other son doesn’t. Is that unfair? Erin is an Irish name. Stephen is Irish so maybe he chose the name and brummy got to choose the next one?

What does it matter though? My nephew has same letter as his dad. The other son doesn’t. Is that unfair? Erin is an Irish name. Stephen is Irish so maybe he chose the name and brummy got to choose the next one?
It doesn’t “matter”, most of the things discussed here don’t “matter”!! My original question was whether she purposely chose names that began with E so that they matched her which I personally think is very twee and also just a bit odd to be honest to match her and not him. If the names were randomly chosen then it’s a moot point

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.