Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I know this is going to be very controversial however I’m putting it out there, I really think Ethan has some autistic tendencies or on the spectrum in some way. She’s already stated on previous posts that he becomes “overwhelmed” and when they go to cinema or events he wears earphones as ear defenders. Anything “sensory” he seems to struggle. I think she probably knows this but would rather insinuate he’s gay than say he may have other issues. She also certainly favours “our Erin”!
She has said his behaviour was bad when he was younger ... she probably didn’t have patience with him if he was struggling with issues like sensory overload ... as you’d think of that’s the case Disney would be overwhelming for him and avoided ?!

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately, I don’t think she’d even consider his feelings or needs. I can actually hear her in my head saying to him Erin doesn’t have an issue so he just needs to be a big boy (this is purely how I imagine her to be based on what she shows in her vlogs so could be completely wrong but that’s the impression she gives me).

Reactions: 10
The house that can easily be found via a basic search!!
Oh please don’t mention a search for her house again...we’ll have Babs sat on her ‘mum hack’ chair in the bathroom, crying for engagement!
“The trolls,oh the trolls, they have leaked our address...”
Nah love, it was Mickey himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has said his behaviour was bad when he was younger ... she probably didn’t have patience with him if he was struggling with issues like sensory overload ... as you’d think of that’s the case Disney would be overwhelming for him and avoided ?!
What, and put her children's needs before her own obsession with growing her followers? Blimey, that I would like to see! But I'm not holding my breath.

Is it just me or does this trip seem really drab this time? They don't actually seem like its the most amazing holiday she keeps insisting it is. The photos of mostly her with a wall. It seems like a box ticking exercise. No one really looks like they're having any fun

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does this trip seem really drab this time? They don't actually seem like its the most amazing holiday she keeps insisting it is. The photos of mostly her with a wall. It seems like a box ticking exercise. No one really looks like they're having any fun
I wouldn’t necessarily say they didn’t look like they were having any fun but I think what she’s done is sit at home writing a massive list of all the photos she wants to take for the gram based on other pure Disney accounts and she’s spending all of her time ticking off this list rather than just going with the flow and enjoying herself

Reactions: 15
All seems a bit forced/fake to me only seen photos really of walls posed family ones and pumpkin mickeys and I can’t even talk about the one of her on the mum hack chair

It literally is a box ticking exercise! She's putting up a list of stuff to do everyday and ticking it off on Insta! 🙄 she should forget Insta for a day, go be spontaneous, walk into a park and ask what the kids want to do and just go do it and have some real fun, not this forced "so so Happy, living my best life fun!"

Oh and what's the deal with her "bathroom area" chair?! Do they not have an actual bathroom?! It looks like the chair is on the other side of a curtain, someone please confirm that's not the bathroom situation! 😂🤢

• Haha
Here’s a thought. Perhaps instead of endlessly going on about her ‘chub rub’, Babs should try actually being healthy and losing the fat? Wouldn’t that be a better example to set people instead of shuffling along a seafront and lying about being able to run a 30 minute 5k?

Here’s a thought. Perhaps instead of endlessly going on about her ‘chub rub’, Babs should try actually being healthy and losing the fat? Wouldn’t that be a better example to set people instead of shuffling along a seafront and lying about being able to run a 30 minute 5k?
How do you know she’s lying? Genuinely asking, not getting at the comment 😘😘

Reactions: 1
You know there are many things bab could do when she gets home.

1) stay at home for a while
2) declutter and go and spending ban no more tat hauls.
3) do more exercise and eat healthy
4) find a decent hairdresser
5) show her kids much less
6)have social media break and boundaries.
7) stop the bloody tragic takeaway dance and cook friday night even if it is a free gousto box.
8) sack the cleaner and actually clean rather than lounge in bed watching t.v..
9) do some volunteer work locallly try keep in touch with real world. Maybe use her new found reach raise money for good causes give something back.
10) parenting try and get her son into his own room and bed.
Maybe sleep and engage with her husband.
Stop spoiling them and buying them endless tat they dont need.
Do more educational stuff with them she is a ex teacher.
Don't overexpose them for ads or engagement.
Get her son some helps as seems like he may need extra support.

If she did all this maybe people like her more and troll her less.
Shes totally lost the plot.
Totally unrelatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do you know she’s lying? Genuinely asking, not getting at the comment 😘😘
I'm a runner. I run regularly with people of all speeds, from super-whippets that can do marathons in a blink of an eye, to those about 4-5 times Babs' size who do what they can, and should be applauded for that.

As such, I know from helping people hit 30 minute 5ks what 30 minute 5k pace looks and feels like.

That shuffling is never, ever, EVER going to hit 5k in 30 minutes.

Reactions: 12
I'm a runner. I run regularly with people of all speeds, from super-whippets that can do marathons in a blink of an eye, to those about 4-5 times Babs' size who do what they can, and should be applauded for that.

As such, I know from helping people hit 30 minute 5ks what 30 minute 5k pace looks and feels like.

That shuffling is never, ever, EVER going to hit 5k in 30 minutes.
I’m a runner too and totally agree with everything you’ve said. I’m a similar age to Brummy and did the c25k 2 years ago. It took me longer than the 9 weeks to do a 30min 5k so I really don’t believe she has achieved that already. I have total respect for anyone of any shape or size trying their best. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there! My only issue with her is that she’s made out she’s an expert and it was super easy. I’d much rather see a truthful account of her journey.

Super relatable BM2 treated Mickey to some sun glasses from duty free. Nice wording to make it sound like she spent £20-30. Nope. She’s bought him Ray Bans. I’m sure everyone can just drop a couple of hundred quid on sunglasses at duty free.

Then they’ve got a hire car. Disney do a free shuttle bus from the airport to the resorts, and from all the hotels to the different parks. But no, let’s hire a car. I’m sure she’ll forget to mention that even when you stay on site, you no longer get free parking at the parks (they want you to use the free bus), so that’ll be at least another $20 a day that she’ll be spending which soon adds up.

As much as she irritates me, this smacks a little unfair. Ray bans (a decent pair) at duty free could be around £80, they’re not exactly top end designer range sunglasses.

And as for the car, if they’re wanting to see other places in Florida, a car is pretty much required to travel for anywhere outside of Disney.

Whilst I agree that she makes some unwise decisions and stretches the ‘I’m relatable me!’ Narrative somewhat, these points above do seem somewhat unfair!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as she irritates me, this smacks a little unfair. Ray bans (a decent pair) at duty free could be around £80, they’re not exactly top end designer range sunglasses.

And as for the car, if they’re wanting to see other places in Florida, a car is pretty much required to travel for anywhere outside of Disney.

Whilst I agree that she makes some unwise decisions and stretches the ‘I’m relatable me!’ Narrative somewhat, these points above do seem somewhat unfair!
I think the problem is, and trust me I'm no fan, that when you don't like someone or they irritate you then every single thing is criticised and slated. I actually agree with what you've said but sometimes people just can't see past the dislike !

I really don't understand what is supposed to be so awe inspiring about the jogging on holiday? She's a young, able bodied woman on an expensive holiday and has full time help for childcare. So why is everyone supposed to pile on the praise? She's not even giving out tips or documenting how hard it is, just the odd photo of her giving herself a pat on the back and saying she's sweaty despite her face being dry and not red at all. I just don't get it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.