Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez all that woman does is shop! I think if I was fortunate enough to go to Florida, shopping would be the last thing on my mind!

Reactions: 9
Jeez all that woman does is shop! I think if I was fortunate enough to go to Florida, shopping would be the last thing on my mind!
It must be an issue all this shopping, it can't be normal to buy so much tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I’m sure she stayed in bed when the children went to school.

She goes on about having gone every year for ever but she often doesn’t point out that was for Paris and not Orlando. So she’s being deceptive.

There are other parks out there. We are deciding between California and japan for next year. We will only have one teen with us so can splash out a bit more and go somewhere new. Dd wants to go to California as she wants to go thrifting in LA as well, but I would like Japan.

Going to the same parks year in year out and sometimes more than once a year, you risk the children sounding spoilt when they complain about going on x ride again! A friend has a house in Orlando and they rarely go now as the children are bored of the parks.

Reactions: 10
Right I know this is going to be very controversial however I’m putting it out there, I really think Ethan has some autistic tendencies or on the spectrum in some way. She’s already stated on previous posts that he becomes “overwhelmed” and when they go to cinema or events he wears earphones as ear defenders. Anything “sensory” he seems to struggle. I think she probably knows this but would rather insinuate he’s gay than say he may have other issues. She also certainly favours “our Erin”!

Reactions: 11
Right I know this is going to be very controversial however I’m putting it out there, I really think Ethan has some autistic tendencies or on the spectrum in some way. She’s already stated on previous posts that he becomes “overwhelmed” and when they go to cinema or events he wears earphones as ear defenders. Anything “sensory” he seems to struggle. I think she probably knows this but would rather insinuate he’s gay than say he may have other issues. She also certainly favours “our Erin”!
When has she said he's gay?! Also, is Erin the favourite!

Reactions: 2
She’s not said it outright but it comes across to me as she implys it, I might be completely wrong it’s just how it comes across to me
Yeah I think you're right, there's been a few times recently that have been mentioned on here, with references to pride etc.

Reactions: 8
Yes I’m sure she stayed in bed when the children went to school.

She goes on about having gone every year for ever but she often doesn’t point out that was for Paris and not Orlando. So she’s being deceptive.

There are other parks out there. We are deciding between California and japan for next year. We will only have one teen with us so can splash out a bit more and go somewhere new. Dd wants to go to California as she wants to go thrifting in LA as well, but I would like Japan.

Going to the same parks year in year out and sometimes more than once a year, you risk the children sounding spoilt when they complain about going on x ride again! A friend has a house in Orlando and they rarely go now as the children are bored of the parks.
Completely not BM2 related but Tokyo Disney is amazing and you should definitely pick there over California! Just make sure when you go it isn’t Golden Week (and if you’re not a fan of humidity anytime in the Summer). It’s by far my favourite park though!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did she purposely give them both names that begin with “E” so they match her and then poor old long suffering Stephen is the odd one out?! Seems like an odd thing to do

There’s no jet lag going east to west it’s just adjusting to the time difference but it never bothers us past the first morning, 2 mornings maximum and on the way home the best thing to do is get straight back into your usual routine. Kids in bed at normal bedtime and you to bed as close to your usual bedtime as you can manage and force everyone to get up at usual time to tell your body what time it is. The worst thing you can do is laze around in bed, you just get up and get on with it

Reactions: 11
There’s no jet lag going east to west it’s just adjusting to the time difference but it never bothers us past the first morning, 2 mornings maximum and on the way home the best thing to do is get straight back into your usual routine. Kids in bed at normal bedtime and you to bed as close to your usual bedtime as you can manage and force everyone to get up at usual time to tell your body what time it is. The worst thing you can do is laze around in bed, you just get up and get on with it
Exactly! When I went to Florida I would wake up at 3/4 in the morning but after the first few days you’re so tired from being in the parks you sleep in later.

They’re an early rising family anyway so it shouldn’t be that much of a shock to their system

Reactions: 4
She made a huge deal about not telling people where she was staying and then uploads photos in the room the pool and outside. It may not be obvious to everyone but for someone who has done Disney a few times so searched the rooms a lot it easy to see. If she really didn't want people to know surely she just wouldn't upload photos and stories in the room

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She made a huge deal about not telling people where she was staying and then uploads photos in the room the pool and outside. It may not be obvious to everyone but for someone who has done Disney a few times so searched the rooms a lot it easy to see. If she really didn't want people to know surely she just wouldn't upload photos and stories in the room
Exactly! I know exactly which resort she’s staying at because she’s made it bloody obvious to anyone who has any knowledge of the Disney resorts!

Reactions: 8
cant stand those STUPID ugly faces she constantly pulls on her stories!!!! go back to sleep and put the phone away!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair when we go to Florida we like to shop but not on my first bloody day and not in a lot of shops she’s blogging about......we cut right back on shopping cos with £/$ rates at minute there arnt as many bargains as there used to be. Florida is a shoppers paradise but there’s more to Florida than shopping and Disney , well there is for me and my family

Reactions: 5
Did she purposely give them both names that begin with “E” so they match her and then poor old long suffering Stephen is the odd one out?! Seems like an odd thing to do
She’s said before (either in a vlog or insta) that she saw that Kris Jenner has given all her kids names that begin with K and thought it was amazing so she decided to do the same. The Midlands answer to the Kardashians 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s said before (either in a vlog or insta) that she saw that Kris Jenner has given all her kids names that begin with K and thought it was amazing so she decided to do the same. The Midlands answer to the Kardashians 🙄😂
More like a nightmare when the post comes! 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.