Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Similar to the Ariande Grande song she sang in the talent contest at Haven that has rude lyrics!

On her Twitter. Click on tweets and replies. I can’t share it on here as it has the other person in the pic!
i cant see it?!

Reactions: 1
Aaah come on, i remember being a kid and singing Spice Girls and Mousse T, I had no clue what it meant at the time, it was innocent.

Ive always thought she bills herself as a 16/18 but her pics always look smaller, hadnt noticed the high angle till now!

Reactions: 4
Aaah come on, i remember being a kid and singing Spice Girls and Mousse T, I had no clue what it meant at the time, it was innocent.

Ive always thought she bills herself as a 16/18 but her pics always look smaller, hadnt noticed the high angle till now!
Have to agree. I distinctly remember running around singing “im
Horny, horny horny horny!” With absolutely no idea at all what it meant - no one ever told me not to sing it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Horny, horny horny horny!” With absolutely no idea at all what it meant - no one ever told me not to sing it! 🤣
mine was your gorgeous by baby bird even my dad would sing along at the top of his voice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
mine was your gorgeous by baby bird even my dad would sing along at the top of his voice 😂😂
I read somewhere that the original words in the verse were ‘You got me to hitch my knees up, and pull my legs apart. You took an instamatic camera and took a picture of my arse’ 🙈😂 He changed it to make it radio-friendly!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read somewhere that the original words in the verse were ‘You got me to hitch my knees up, and pull my legs apart. You took an instamatic camera and took a picture of my arse’ 🙈😂 He changed it to make it radio-friendly!
Pahahahaha love it such a good tune 😂 totally off topic here sorry

• Haha
I wish mine was that innocent! I remember being about 10 years old singing “we’re having a gangbang” by Black Lace 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Horny, horny horny horny!” With absolutely no idea at all what it meant - no one ever told me not to sing it! [emoji1787]
My brother and I used to sing Boom Shake The Room by Will Smith. [emoji23][emoji23] My daughters 11 and used to love Ariana Grande. I had to debate whether to buy her the new album due to the swearing on it, thankfully she went off her before I had to decide. Haha It was Billie Eillish she turned to. lol

Reactions: 1

I actually remember the only song my mum wouldn't let me and my younger siblings listen to was "suck on my chocolate salted ballllssss" by the chef in South park 😂😂 she thought that was too far even though I was brought up on sex type tunes and 80s tunes Inc frankie goes to Hollywood 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate to judge her running as she is currently lapping me on the sofa but I’m pretty sure I walk faster than her run 😬 I’ve done park “runs” before and it’s probably what I look like haha

Absolutely pissing myself, few seconds into her vlogs and she’s shown “running” on the beach
No wonder she has no sweat on her face when she’s doing it....that’s not running bab that’s walking!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.