Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit pedantic maybe but she says in 2015 she had "two toddlers" wasn't Erin like 5 in 2015? Wouldn't say that's a toddler? šŸ¤” feel like she always wants to make them younger than they are

Reactions: 9
I think you have a very rose tinted view of what goes on at schools up & down the country. Just because your kids donā€™t have internet access doesnā€™t mean that other children of the same age donā€™t.

Maybe I do I can just go by my kids and the school they go to. And yes there is bullying but nothing to the extreme that you are talking to.

Im not defending brummy I can't stand her but maybe her area is the same so she can't see the damage it could cause maybe she doesn't care and just wants the money who knows.

Im still more annoyed that she's pretending that she can run for 30 mins lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
your prob right šŸ˜‚ think Iā€™ve put far too much thought in to it

Iā€™m sure she said it was a sell out šŸ¤”
Yeah a sell out when you only had 17 tickets to start with šŸ˜‚
As for the underwear post.. all I can see is a sad lonely women screaming for attention...look at me everyone LOOK AT ME

I think it is the B shaped belly but maybe sheā€™s blurred it abir perhaps because of stretch marks. All the parents at school can see her massive baps on insta, all Steveā€™s mates and her mum and dads. I think sheā€™s rocking the undies but I wouldnā€™t want all the people in my life seeing me like that

Reactions: 7
Definitely a B Belly......I have one too , I call mine my top belly and my bottom belly though.....trying my best but failing to just have a belly instead of two but itā€™s not happening šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. Not a great turnout for someone with that many subs :unsure:
That's the idea, she sends out invites by email I think, she does them ticketed to keep then small, probably so everyone gets time with the schleb (šŸ™„) that is Emma šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I havenā€™t yet read all of the thread, however I am incredibly disappointed. In both her and Haven.

Haven for giving her s free holiday, but more so her for being so ungrateful & her in full Disney move. Yes Disney is very exciting but so should ever holiday/break be! I cannot afford to take my children to Disney, it makes me incredibly bitter & very upset I am not providing enough to my family.
Please donā€™t feel inadequate that you canā€™t afford Disney. I really feel that Disney itself has done such a number on parents (donā€™t think kids are that bothered to be honest!) itā€™s just a theme park, filled with tat, queues, overpriced food and adults sweating in an irrelevant Mouse costume! (And I say this as a theme park lover & merlin pass holder!) Itā€™s not giving your child a magical childhood- spending ANY family time on holiday (even a wet weekend in Wales) will do that! These Disney mum bloggers are just feeding into this hype for their own gain - I.e free holidays!
On another note - Emma has been on trip after trip these holidays , so I really donā€™t understand her moans about how hard it is to entertain 2 kids for 6 weeks!! Iā€™m currently ā€œbetween jobsā€ šŸ˜‚ and have unexpectedly been off with mine this entire hols with next to no money - it ainā€™t been that bad so far šŸ˜‚ I actually feel sorry for her that she fears time with her own kids so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember when she read on here about us slagging off all her mugs so she then said she was only going to buy one mug on her holidays? Yet now sheā€™s talking about buying 5 šŸ™„ sheā€™s so inconsistent.

Same with pretending the kids wear previous summer clothes yet all I see is her buying new stuff for every holiday. šŸ™„

Maybe I do I can just go by my kids and the school they go to. And yes there is bullying but nothing to the extreme that you are talking to.

Im not defending brummy I can't stand her but maybe her area is the same so she can't see the damage it could cause maybe she doesn't care and just wants the money who knows.

Im still more annoyed that she's pretending that she can run for 30 mins lol
Same here, my daughter is almost 9, does not have phone, doesn't know about instagram/facebook etc, only that its something i use and she tells me to put pics of her drawings on there lol
she uses the PC for Roblox and isn't allowed to talk to anyone. So id say a sheltered life for what i see as a normal 8 year old!
However, that doesn't mean i agree with what Brummy does, i think it will come back and bite her on the bum, and her kids will suffer (and have suffered if you think about where there pics have turned up :sick:) but i wouldn't say from personal experience that her kids peers would have access to that stuff now..maybe im deluded, but i think 8 is faaar too young for social media of any sort!!!! Plus i wouldnt subject my daughter to tittle tattle about other mums in the playground, thats just pathetic! But i suppose thats just me and some people are spiteful and nasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That Joanie dress she wore last night is not flattering. Someone put a pic on her Twitter and she actually look size 18, so maybe she edits her own pics?!

Reactions: 4
Same here, my daughter is almost 9, does not have phone, doesn't know about instagram/facebook etc, only that its something i use and she tells me to put pics of her drawings on there lol
she uses the PC for Roblox and isn't allowed to talk to anyone. So id say a sheltered life for what i see as a normal 8 year old!
However, that doesn't mean i agree with what Brummy does, i think it will come back and bite her on the bum, and her kids will suffer (and have suffered if you think about where there pics have turned up :sick:) but i wouldn't say from personal experience that her kids peers would have access to that stuff now..maybe im deluded, but i think 8 is faaar too young for social media of any sort!!!! Plus i wouldnt subject my daughter to tittle tattle about other mums in the playground, thats just pathetic! But i suppose thats just me and some people are spiteful and nasty!
I personally donā€™t agree with young children having internet access or having smart phones etc but I know that some young children of 7/8/9 do have smart phones or iPads and some parents do allow them to use the internet. If a child who knows Erin or Ethan is aware that their Mum is online - which they will ā€œmy mummy works on you tubeā€ - then kids will get curious and try to find Erinā€™s mum on you tube.

Reactions: 7
I personally donā€™t agree with young children having internet access or having smart phones etc but I know that some young children of 7/8/9 do have smart phones or iPads and some parents do allow them to use the internet. If a child who knows Erin or Ethan is aware that their Mum is online - which they will ā€œmy mummy works on you tubeā€ - then kids will get curious and try to find Erinā€™s mum on you tube.
yeah true!
She needs censoring!!!

Reactions: 2
I was watching something from her family the other day where Erin said her favourite film is ā€œInstant Familyā€.... has any one else seen this film? Because itā€™s got a whole lot of sex references... even references to ā€œdick picsā€.... why on earth is her child watching that??? Let alone it being her favourite bloody movie.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was watching something from her family the other day where Erin said her favourite film is ā€œInstant Familyā€.... has any one else seen this film? Because itā€™s got a whole lot of sex references... even references to ā€œdick picsā€.... why on earth is her child watching that??? Let alone it being her favourite bloody movie.
yeah i noticed that! its a good film though - maybe not for an 8 year old!
although if you ask my daughter she would say 'isnt it romantic' is hers! she bloody loves that film, i mean its Rebel Wilson so i cant disagree :) but its probably not that age appropriate!

also just wanna make the point that brummy has done videos for bbc bitesize. so kids WILL be aware of who she is and may go on her profiles!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That Joanie dress she wore last night is not flattering. Someone put a pic on her Twitter and she actually look size 18, so maybe she edits her own pics?!
All her photos seem to be from a high angle (presumably because Stephen takes them) which will make her look slimmer. I can look amazing in a pic from that sort of angle- but square on look the size I am. She sees to carry her weight on her bottom half. X

Reactions: 3
yeah i noticed that! its a good film though - maybe not for an 8 year old!
although if you ask my daughter she would say 'isnt it romantic' is hers! she bloody loves that film, i mean its Rebel Wilson so i cant disagree :) but its probably not that age appropriate!
Similar to the Ariande Grande song she sang in the talent contest at Haven that has rude lyrics!

Oh whereā€™s that pic?
On her Twitter. Click on tweets and replies. I canā€™t share it on here as it has the other person in the pic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.