Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the rest of the vlog and the part where they were on the beach made me feel sad. You can hear the kids giggling in the background while their mum talks into a camera about herself, then she says "ooh I'll just get some footage of the kids being cute in the sea". It's so wrong. Enjoy your children, be present, stop using them as content

Reactions: 13
I AM HOWLING!
Remember when she said she ran at her kids spirts day? The other mums must have been setting themselves with old hunchback hobbling behind them. Made my day.

Reactions: 6
How long until we get a “trolls are being mean because I’m disabled with my leg and run in a weird way” crying post from her?

Before it’s out there, your “run” isn’t because of your leg or back babs, it’s because you seem to think running is moving marginally (like really marginally) quicker than walking whilst trying to look casual and not like you need a tit / had a massive pounding the night before that’s led to some John Wayne walk action.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Haven seriously paying her for this dribble? It was truely awful and quite frankly she could have been anywhere in the world! I know there are probably rules about filming other people/kids etc but she's up at the crack of a sparrows arse, couldn't she have filmed more of the camp then, and then put a voice over on it!? No!? Cos that involves effort and creativity! And her talking while she is walking around heavy breathing is as annoying as listening to someone eating on the phone 🙄 I wish she would think about what she's going to say before picking up the camera. And calling it a campsite 😂😂😂 I bet Haven marketing department left this arrangement to the work experience kid cos Brummy is shockingly shite at advertising. Repeating herself and lots of "um" "err" etc. It's so annoying! And asking Ste what the time is? Bore off Brummy, you've had your day. And I don't think it's a 'Haven Day' 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I didn’t make it past the beach run scene and I’m just trying to imagine in what universe I would ask my husband to film me struggling across the beach like that, watch it and then include it in a video that I am going to publish online. Has she lost every last little bit of self awareness? It actually makes me feel a little sorry for her!

Reactions: 9
So she reckons she’s an expert in couch to 5k now? 😂 There’s no way she’s running 5k in 30 minutes after seeing her shuffle along in that vlog. I have actually done couch to 5k with proper running and it’s really hard to run 5k in 30 mins.
Yes Giovanna Fletcher has only just managed it in just under 30 mins and has been running since April plus she is always sweating and red faced and out of breath afterwards!

Reactions: 7
Yes Giovanna Fletcher has only just managed it in just under 30 mins and has been running since April plus she is always sweating and red faced and out of breath afterwards!
If brummy was doing it properly surely she’d be posting the actual distance as well even if it wasn’t actually 5K

She’s just put her “running” on the Haven vlog to get more views. Her “running” is the most anticipated vlog of the year 🤣

• Haha
Cut her a break - she is doing her best with the running! She may annoy me on many counts but for gods sake if someone is doing their best that should never be criticised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If brummy was doing it properly surely she’d be posting the actual distance as well even if it wasn’t actually 5K
Yes I’ve seen a lot of vloggers post a screenshot from their App on their stories but Brummy never has!

Reactions: 4
Cut her a break - she is doing her best with the running! She may annoy me on many counts but for gods sake if someone is doing their best that should never be criticised.
Except she’s not running....she’s telling people she can run 5k in 30 mins, she can’t!

Reactions: 10
She’s just put her “running” on the Haven vlog to get more views. Her “running” is the most anticipated vlog of the year 🤣
I’ve just watched the vlog. That clip of her running is the only bit she shows other than coming back soaking wet from another run and later speaking about how hard the run was and asking if anyone wants her to do a Couch to 5k vlog! 🙄

I notice Brummy liked this comment but if it’s true then why has she never told her followers that she doesn’t actually do the running part due to her ‘problems’?!

She’s only doing couch to 5k to jump on the latest bandwagon of other vloggers doing it and hoping to get her 100k followers because of it.

My husband had same back surgery as her and also has an old knee injury but he can still run properly. He doesn’t shuffle along hunched over at a snails pace!

Attachments

"I thought id talk a bit about what to bring on a caravan holiday because we've done so many now we know exactly what we're doing......Stephen! Can you think of anything people should bring on a caravan holiday?" Professional

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she was publishing stuff saying “duck me, this is hard but I’ve managed to run for 5 minutes and do a power walk for 30 mins” then I’d be 👏👏👏 well done babs, more than I’m doing sitting here with my flapjack and my brew. But she isn’t. She’s actually turned into the very thing that made her start her blog and YT.

By making out she’s running, she’s giving people and unrealistic expectation. How many women have watched the many Instastories, thought “I’m gonna try that” and then felt like utter tit because they couldn’t do it.

That was her USP, that she didn’t fit in. That she showed being a parent as it really is. Now she’s turned into everyone else. Look how fabulous I am running 5k, look how many Disney holidays I’m taking my kids on, look at how much stuff I buy them.

Doing her best isn’t why she’s being criticised, its the unrealistic representation that is being criticised.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"I thought id talk a bit about what to bring on a caravan holiday because we've done so many now we know exactly what we're doing......Stephen! Can you think of anything people should bring on a caravan holiday?" Professional
Her constant talking to Ste who is off camera, and asking him questions, drives me mad!!!!!

E58AB419-A41F-40DD-BAF6-3C84C0951D08.jpeg

I fully support anyone trying their best. I just don’t think she should imply she’s an expert in c25k when she isn’t able to run. The whole idea of the plan is to be able to run 5k in 30 minutes. By all means talk about ‘running’ and building up to 30 minutes. That’s much more realistic and probably more helpful to those wanting to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 33313

I fully support anyone trying their best. I just don’t think she should imply she’s an expert in c25k when she isn’t able to run. The whole idea of the plan is to be able to run 5k in 30 minutes. By all means talk about ‘running’ and building up to 30 minutes. That’s much more realistic and probably more helpful to those wanting to try.
.... im calling bullshit on this one. why would she slow down when she was being filmed? shes meant to be showing her properly doing it. also running slowly because the kids were cheering her on?? thats meant to encourage you to go faster, bab....

also, stop now using your back and legs / feet as an excuse when we've seeing you do MULTIPLE disney holidays a year, a trip to new york, weve seen you on rollercoasters, jumping on a trampoline and also rolling around the floor during your takeaway dances.
very selective these injuries arent they??
also, i thought she only had ONE numb leg?? now shes saying both have lost feeling??
be honest for once in your bloody life.
we're not stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.