Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she used some weird filter or effect on the underwear photo as her belly looks like a fuzzy line, like it’s been altered? I don’t mean this unkindly or trying to imply she looks bad, just the colour or appearance of her skin and the fuzzy edging - photo shop?! Someone said not long ago all this body positivity drivel was because she was fishing for plus sized modelling work...clearly spot on! She just isn’t genuine at all anymore. All about £££ x
I thought the same about the photo I can’t work out why it looks so odd

Reactions: 2
Right Emma, we get it, you’re friends with The Unmumsy Mum 🙄 Tagging her in stories and commenting on Sarah’s latest post about her new book (A-Z of parenting) saying “E is for Emma who is my utter favourite” and now mentioning her in her own post thanking everyone for their comments on her bra post “I uploaded the picture then text my friend @theunmumsymum”. I’m sorry but this just annoys me, jumping on the coat tails of someone more successful....speaking of which, where’s her bestie Louise these days??

Reactions: 14
Right Emma, we get it, you’re friends with The Unmumsy Mum 🙄 Tagging her in stories and commenting on Sarah’s latest post about her new book (A-Z of parenting) saying “E is for Emma who is my utter favourite” and now mentioning her in her own post thanking everyone for their comments on her bra post “I uploaded the picture then text my friend @theunmumsymum”. I’m sorry but this just annoys me, jumping on the coat tails of someone more successful....speaking of which, where’s her bestie Louise these days??
why is she saying she text her friend then ran away from her phone I mean who actually cares

Reactions: 5
Nobody forced her to accept the AD with Fantasie so why is she thinking she’s brave for posing in her underwear? Then comments from people saying she’s given them the confidence to wear a cossie/bikini 🙄

She’s still reading here considering the comment about her kids looking back on what she did online and knowing being themselves is enough 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She wants to be a plus sized model?!

She’s got a face like a bulldog licking piss of a nettle. Model? Don’t make me laugh!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god forbid your children want to use the pens you’ve bought for them......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering a

What is the weird line around her middle? I think that pic has been altered. If she is so body confident, why leave the bathrobe on? Something odd with that photo.
This has been annoying/distressing me all day

Reactions: 2
Are you kidding?! Kids of that age have access to the internet. And they absolutely would rip the piss out of someone’s mum being online in her bra & pants.
I have a 10 and 9 year old and neither of them have access to instagram and neither of them would think to look for photos of someones mom at school. They also would never ever rip the piss out of any of their class mates for something they saw their parents do.

I fell in the play ground in front of everyone all my kids class mates and not one of them took the piss out of my kids for it at all it wasn't mentioned again.

I have no idea what 8 year olds you know

Reactions: 6
I have a 10 and 9 year old and neither of them have access to instagram and neither of them would think to look for photos of someones mom at school. They also would never ever rip the piss out of any of their class mates for something they saw their parents do.

I fell in the play ground in front of everyone all my kids class mates and not one of them took the piss out of my kids for it at all it wasn't mentioned again.

I think you have a very rose tinted view of what goes on at schools up & down the country. Just because your kids don’t have internet access doesn’t mean that other children of the same age don’t.

Reactions: 21

When my daughter was 9, in year 4, it turned out a group of girls in her class were bullying another girl via snapchat. We had never heard of it, as my daughter didn’t have a phone etc, and it turns out snapchat was used as it deletes messages instantly. Unfortunately not all children are hidden from the joys of social media and what goes on. You just have to look at the amount of “influencers” that have accounts for their underage children. The amount of celebs that instantly set up accounts for their newborn babies. It would be lovely to think that it doesn’t happen, but unfortunately it does.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
When my daughter was 9, in year 4, it turned out a group of girls in her class were bullying another girl via snapchat. We had never heard of it, as my daughter didn’t have a phone etc, and it turns out snapchat was used as it deletes messages instantly. Unfortunately not all children are hidden from the joys of social media and what goes on. You just have to look at the amount of “influencers” that have accounts for their underage children. The amount of celebs that instantly set up accounts for their newborn babies. It would be lovely to think that it doesn’t happen, but unfortunately it does.

a friend of mine has a daughter who was about 12 at the time, lots of drama went on at a sleepover - lots of tears/girls wanting to go home early etc. It transpired that the girls were snap chatting with boys from school and some had been (willingly) taking photos and videos of themselves and each other in let’s say, rather inappropriate situations. The boys had been saving them/screenshotting then and by the Monday they had done the rounds at school and beyond. The girls younger siblings who were about 9 & 7 at the time had both been teased about it and the 9 year old had seen the images. Kids are cruel.

Kids unfortunately are very very tech savvy and if they don’t have access to the internet & social media at home that doesn’t mean they aren’t getting access to it via friends in the playground.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
a friend of mine has a daughter who was about 12 at the time, lots of drama went on at a sleepover - lots of tears/girls wanting to go home early etc. It transpired that the girls were snap chatting with boys from school and some had been (willingly) taking photos and videos of themselves and each other in let’s say, rather inappropriate situations. The boys had been saving them/screenshotting then and by the Monday they had done the rounds at school and beyond. The girls younger siblings who were about 9 & 7 at the time had both been teased about it and the 9 year old had seen the images. Kids are cruel.

Kids unfortunately are very very tech savvy and if they don’t have access to the internet & social media at home that doesn’t mean they aren’t getting access to it via friends in the playground.
That’s awful! It’s horrible what goes on and how it can be covered up. My daughter is in secondary school now and does have Instagram, but I also have it and it’s an account added to mine so I can see everything that goes on. She wasn’t overly happy but it was the condition of her being allowed it. As is us having the passcode to her phone and I dip in from time to time to check all is as it should be . She understands why I do it, and I tell her that I have. Like you say, there will always be a way of finding out or getting hold of information. We can do all we can, but not all parents feel that way.

This is nothing to do with her body/size/weight etc,,,,,,,, But Brummy has just put the final nail in the coffin for me. Talk about selling out!!! Like hell has she done this for any other reason other than attention, money and wanting to hit that 100k. She is desperate and ugly, and I don't just mean the ugly ridiculous faces she pulls ALL the time, I mean she's an ugly person on the inside. Living her whole life, underwear and all, on the internet for anyone who's prepared to give her a follow or a pay cheque to see 😡

Reactions: 11
Honestly, the kids don’t need to see BM2 in her underwear right now. It isn’t about how 6 year olds will gang up on other 6 year olds. I’m sure they won’t care even those that do have access to it. It’s about once the kids are in high school (specifically Erin who won’t have an older sibling for support), and lads 4 years older than her are making inappropriate comments because that’s the kid whose Mom gets her baps out. It doesn’t even specifically have to be that photo (though it’s out there forever now), I’m sure there’ll be additional photos / videos / instastories that prompt the same response.

She’s been a teacher as she loves to bloody say. She should know how cruel teenagers can be.

Not only that, those children are never going to be able to make their own first impression on someone or form friendships in the traditional way. Instead, everything they have ever done is shared online.

That’s where I have a problem with BM2 and influencers in general.

Reactions: 13
Honestly, the kids don’t need to see BM2 in her underwear right now. It isn’t about how 6 year olds will gang up on other 6 year olds. I’m sure they won’t care even those that do have access to it. It’s about once the kids are in high school (specifically Erin who won’t have an older sibling for support), and lads 4 years older than her are making inappropriate comments because that’s the kid whose Mom gets her baps out. It doesn’t even specifically have to be that photo (though it’s out there forever now), I’m sure there’ll be additional photos / videos / instastories that prompt the same response.

She’s been a teacher as she loves to bloody say. She should know how cruel teenagers can be.

Not only that, those children are never going to be able to make their own first impression on someone or form friendships in the traditional way. Instead, everything they have ever done is shared online.

That’s where I have a problem with BM2 and influencers in general.
Agree. It's the inability to look beyond the number of subs out into the real world. Ethan and Erin shouldn't be used as her props. They're real human beings with their whole lives ahead of them. And a gazillion vids of their mother dry humping anything and everything to remember her when they leave home. Lovely.

I have relatives kids that age on Instagram and social media!

I think it’s just where her rolls of fat are overlapping?

Wow! Massive crowd at her meet up. Take away her mother and sister and looks like 17 people turned up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I think she has a B shaped belly so goes in at belly button level - mine does the same.
Then the bottom bit is scalloped edging on the knickers which is making her belly look odd 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.