Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
emma, dont you have a bad back and a numb leg??? how could you POSSIBLY be jumping on a trampoline??

lying through your fooking teeth again.

Reactions: 16
Just watched the YouTube video all the way through rather than scanning WTAF

there are kids starving even more so now itā€™s the school holidays absolute waste of food

Ethan is so cute he truly has no idea whatā€™s going on but then neither does Erin really

how in the name of hell was Erinā€™s pizza the nicest absolutely impossible

lastly how the hell does Erin speak in the Queens English but the rest of them have a brummy accent

TWATS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha Iā€™d happily rock that suitcase lol

Though we go to Disneyland Paris every month, so Iā€™m definitely in the love Disney camp! (Thatā€™s actually why I watched BM2 after she popped up in Louise Pentlandā€™s vids)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha Iā€™d happily rock that suitcase lol

Though we go to Disneyland Paris every month, so Iā€™m definitely in the love Disney camp! (Thatā€™s actually why I watched BM2 after she popped up in Louise Pentlandā€™s vids)
Every month? šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know a couple who LOVE Disney- they even honeymooned there- but not in the "rabid" way Emma does. They save hard to go every 2-3 years, they dont call it "home", and each time they go they come back with a really nice ornament. They keep them in a cabinet and every single one has a little story behind why it was purchased- no endless piles of anything with Disney written on it! I think she has a pair of Minnie ears, but I've never seen any other Disney item on either of them! I feel like Emma's love of Disney is forced, and in turn forced on her husband and kids. It feels so fake and ott.
They sound like me! We go, we have the time of our lives, we buy a Christmas bauble, we come back. We never make a plan either šŸ˜² We just do whatever we fancy on the day and it is brilliant. No stress, no rushing around, we always manage to do everything we want and more and just have a wonderful holiday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
emma, dont you have a bad back and a numb leg??? how could you POSSIBLY be jumping on a trampoline??

lying through your fooking teeth again.
I expect the couch to 5K has made her realise that all she needed to do after her back surgery was to keep herself supple. The years of laying in bed havenā€™t helped. I bet sheā€™s noticed a big difference with her back/leg since actually excercising. Pity she didnā€™t do it sooner then she would have been able to lift her kids up when they were younger (she has said she couldnā€™t do this).

Just watched the YouTube video all the way through rather than scanning WTAF

there are kids starving even more so now itā€™s the school holidays absolute waste of food

Ethan is so cute he truly has no idea whatā€™s going on but then neither does Erin really

how in the name of hell was Erinā€™s pizza the nicest absolutely impossible

lastly how the hell does Erin speak in the Queens English but the rest of them have a brummy accent

TWATS
Like you say waste of food and waste of paper bags too !
Erin is definately favoured :-(
Plus still putting them on you tube šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I often go to Disney world and not once have I hugged a character or had a photo with one. I also don't wear ears but I do occasionally wear a Disney t-shirt (because I wouldn't wear one in the UK!) I don't get adults that queue for an autograph from a character.

I basically just love the bubble you're in whilst there, it is more than a theme park. Though I enjoy it when I'm there and that's that, I'm not buying Disney stuff and all that stuff Emma does when I'm at home.
We went this year and I just didnā€™t get it. Was actually pretty disappointed for the amount of money we had paid for our trip. Not something Iā€™d do again.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I only heard of her through Louise... Watched a few bits out of morbid curiosity only cos I am on a well deserved couch potato week ( unlike this one Louise Grabecca etc) after teaching year and 8 week half term,of 60 plus hours over 6 days a week. Scrummy crummy mummy... Your board like a school year... Give me strength ...you say you were an 'RE teacher?.. And I quote " I' ve spoke at a woman's conference"... Go retake your Qualified Teacher Status English grammar test... " I' ve spoken at a .... " .
Tattle award for gurning goes to this woman. Am horrified she is still not following what organised motherhood does, ie. Not showing or using her kids,after what has been revealed to her about her kids' images used by paeds. What must her family really think?

Oh boy the cleaning video, what can I say, a lot obviously.

Positive:

1. Emma was FULLY dressed. (y)
2. Emma didn't dance (y)
3. Emma wiped down a clean bench top. (y)
4. Emma mopped a clean floor. (y)
5. Emma is very house proud. (y)

Negative:

1. The WHOLE entire staged video. She cleaned nothing because steven had already cleaned the house the hour before while ' her'majesty'' watched Amazon Prime under her bed sheets. This woman is one lazy b*tch! #fail (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Every month? šŸ˜³
Yep! We have an annual pass so usually fly out Friday night after work and fly back Sunday or Monday.

I donā€™t get the whole planning and spreadsheets of it all though that BM2 seems to do. We just do whatever we feel like doing, refuse to queue and still manage to do everything šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her speed cleaning video reminds me of the YouTuber love meg, especially the wiping down counters, vacuuming, cleaning a house that looks clean, šŸ˜‚ I know there are other American mom YouTuber cleaning channels, but it reminded me of love meg, so fake šŸ˜‚there's another YouTube forum I read sometimes and has one about love meg on it
Used to like meg but shes changed lots.

Reactions: 2
Yep! We have an annual pass so usually fly out Friday night after work and fly back Sunday or Monday.

I donā€™t get the whole planning and spreadsheets of it all though that BM2 seems to do. We just do whatever we feel like doing, refuse to queue and still manage to do everything šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
You need your own vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay now I have an issue with her latest post. Down the bottom in the hashtags (ohhh the stupid hashtags) she says the only all nighters she pulls now are when she has ibs and sheā€™s on the loo all night. Now firstly, this is the first time Iā€™ve ever heard her mention ibs. Sheā€™s an oversharer so surely if she has true ibs she would have mentioned it before now? And also, if she doesnā€™t have true ibs, she canā€™t just use it as a catch all phrase for when sheā€™s got a dicky tummy (probably from all the beige food they eat). It demeans the condition to those who actually have it (I do, as do my mum and sister). Itā€™s debilitating when it hits. Iā€™ve had to take days of work due to a flare up and it almost ruined the first few days of a mini break my bf and I had last week. Iā€™ve had weeks of stomach cramps so bad it hurts to even walk. Being on the loo all night isnā€™t ibs. You have to be properly diagnosed with the condition to call it that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Totally off topic but just wanted to say [emoji870]Hey there fellow Ashfordian!
Ditto šŸ–:ROFLMAO:

This bit I really donā€™t get is that she canā€™t wait to meet the characters at Disney.
A mate of mine worked there and she explained itā€™s all done on height, if youā€™re short then you put the Mickey suit on!!!

Itā€™s gap yah students in outfits...why would you want a hug from a random 18-24 year old in a dusty old outfit!
This 100%!!!!!! I went to Disney Paris once. Last thing I wanted my kids to do was hug a random 19 yo bloke in a costume, let alone myself. THEY ARE CHARACTERS!!! Canā€™t bear all her stupid gushing & giggling and fangirling over a poorly paid probably smelly teen in a clingy polyester suit!

Ā£112 on a bloody suitcase is she mad? Iā€™m bringing that up every time she mentions how tight she is :rolleyes: or how she buys her kids crappy plastic school shoes :rolleyes: great priorities bab!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Okay now I have an issue with her latest post. Down the bottom in the hashtags (ohhh the stupid hashtags) she says the only all nighters she pulls now are when she has ibs and sheā€™s on the loo all night. Now firstly, this is the first time Iā€™ve ever heard her mention ibs. Sheā€™s an oversharer so surely if she has true ibs she would have mentioned it before now? And also, if she doesnā€™t have true ibs, she canā€™t just use it as a catch all phrase for when sheā€™s got a dicky tummy (probably from all the beige food they eat). It demeans the condition to those who actually have it (I do, as do my mum and sister). Itā€™s debilitating when it hits. Iā€™ve had to take days of work due to a flare up and it almost ruined the first few days of a mini break my bf and I had last week. Iā€™ve had weeks of stomach cramps so bad it hurts to even walk. Being on the loo all night isnā€™t ibs. You have to be properly diagnosed with the condition to call it that.
She has never mentioned IBS before and doesnā€™t mention it anywhere in that post? So why the random #. Iā€™d she hoping that the sheep will notice and ask her about it, meaning more engagement and a post about her supposed ā€œIBSā€? Being bloated from eating so much crap isnā€™t IBS.
Hope you managed to
Enjoy some of your break.

Constantly contradicts herself. Now sheā€™s saying she enjoys her early morning run as nobody is around!šŸ™„
Talking about her past again..first boyfriend blah blah.

Sheā€™s shown Stephenā€™s To Do List on her stories (heā€™s got quite feminine writing!). Top of the list ā€˜take Lucy to Mumā€™sā€™. Hmm..thatā€™s hardly something you might forget to do!

Also ā€˜order shoppingā€™. Strange how he does the online shop and not her!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.