Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has never mentioned IBS before and doesn’t mention it anywhere in that post? So why the random #. I’d she hoping that the sheep will notice and ask her about it, meaning more engagement and a post about her supposed “IBS”? Being bloated from eating so much crap isn’t IBS.
Hope you managed to
Enjoy some of your break.
I did manage to enjoy it eventually, thank you.

It frustrates me so much how she says these things off the cuff, a bit like the mental health/anxiety stuff too, to increase engagement when it’s not true.

Reactions: 10
Stephen’s list. I’m assuming she’s added the point about buying Emma a present..
Is it just me or is the handwriting the same as the writing which is supposedly Stephen’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone needs a proper cleaning video, see My Crazy Life. It helps that she looks genuinely tired a lot of the time too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I can see differences in the handwriting but it’s very similar.

I can imagine Stephen has to write lists to make sure she doesn’t just sit and watch TV all day, which is actually really sad. He’s basically got 3 kids to be a parent to, and one of them is a psychotic prawn cracker humper!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did manage to enjoy it eventually, thank you.

It frustrates me so much how she says these things off the cuff, a bit like the mental health/anxiety stuff too, to increase engagement when it’s not true.
I also suffer from severe IBS and people don’t realise it is debilitating. Another YouTuber I watch (Brogan Tate) says she has it, yet she ate so much fried and high fat food on her recent holiday there’s no way I would be able to eat that!

Emma you don’t have IBS, you just had the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I also suffer from severe IBS and people don’t realise it is debilitating. Another YouTuber I watch (Brogan Tate) says she has it, yet she ate so much fried and high fat food on her recent holiday there’s no way I would be able to eat that!

Emma you don’t have IBS, you just had the shits
Amen to that. I’d comment on her post but she’d probably just block me 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s just done the same poll for if you take your own mug on holiday that she did last time they went to Haven a few months ago!

Obviously running out of engagement ideas!

Reactions: 6
Yep! We have an annual pass so usually fly out Friday night after work and fly back Sunday or Monday.

I don’t get the whole planning and spreadsheets of it all though that BM2 seems to do. We just do whatever we feel like doing, refuse to queue and still manage to do everything 🤷‍♀️
How do you afford it? Surely the hotel and flights are expensive? Sorry if it sounds like I’m prying, I’m genuinely intrigued. ☺

How do you afford it? Surely the hotel and flights are expensive? Sorry if it sounds like I’m prying, I’m genuinely intrigued. ☺
So with the annual passes you get a discount on hotel rooms at Disney. Sometimes this can be up to 50% off. We also stay off site in Val D’Europe in airbnb’s. You can get 2 bed apartments that sleep 6 (2 on a sofa bed) for £150 for the weekend. You just have to pick the right weekend (basically outside of UK, French, Dutch and Belgium school holidays).

We don’t have to pay for park tickets as the pass gets us in and gets us extra magic hours.

We also get 20% off in the shop so I buy pins and sell at retail cost (with the 20% going to me).

Flights is the biggest cost. We live in the North West so the £29 Eurostar offers are pointless once you add on getting down South. We just have lots of alerts on google flights and when we find a decent price book it.

There’s only my hubby and I, and I bust a gut the rest of the time as I have my own consultancy company, but it means we have a decent chunk of disposable income. About 6 years ago we had none and lived on 9p noodles so outside of holidays our day to day expenses are pretty low 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just heard on the news there is a Rabies alert for 60 days issued at Disney World Florida. She truly is going to be rabid 🙃
🤣🤣 I’m Dying at this 🤣🤣

So with the annual passes you get a discount on hotel rooms at Disney. Sometimes this can be up to 50% off. We also stay off site in Val D’Europe in airbnb’s. You can get 2 bed apartments that sleep 6 (2 on a sofa bed) for £150 for the weekend. You just have to pick the right weekend (basically outside of UK, French, Dutch and Belgium school holidays).

We don’t have to pay for park tickets as the pass gets us in and gets us extra magic hours.

We also get 20% off in the shop so I buy pins and sell at retail cost (with the 20% going to me).

Flights is the biggest cost. We live in the North West so the £29 Eurostar offers are pointless once you add on getting down South. We just have lots of alerts on google flights and when we find a decent price book it.

There’s only my hubby and I, and I bust a gut the rest of the time as I have my own consultancy company, but it means we have a decent chunk of disposable income. About 6 years ago we had none and lived on 9p noodles so outside of holidays our day to day expenses are pretty low 😂
Can I be cheeky and ask how much annual passes are, that sounds like something I might be able to get my husband on board with if there are genuine savings to be had....

Can I be cheeky and ask how much annual passes are, that sounds like something I might be able to get my husband on board with if there are genuine savings to be had....
There’s different ones with different perks and costs. Ours cost €400 each for the year (but I believe it’s gone up), but you can pay by monthly instalments via Direct Debit. We have the Infinity one which has no blackout days. The other passes have blackout days when you can’t use them to go in the park. Depends on your budget and what discounts you want 😊

Infinity is the top one and has party nights when the park is only open for pass holders with special tickets so we always aim to go when they’re on 😊

Reactions: 9

Thanks for the tips, that’s genuinely really interesting! 😊

Reactions: 5
There’s different ones with different perks and costs. Ours cost €400 each for the year (but I believe it’s gone up), but you can pay by monthly instalments via Direct Debit. We have the Infinity one which has no blackout days. The other passes have blackout days when you can’t use them to go in the park. Depends on your budget and what discounts you want 😊

Infinity is the top one and has party nights when the park is only open for pass holders with special tickets so we always aim to go when they’re on 😊
Thanks 😄 That sounds really reasonable. I’ve only been to DLP with the kids once and it was on a Sun special offer thing (v cheap). I couldn’t believe the ticket prices when we got to the gates. We paid about a tenth of that if I remember rightly. Love a bargain,me 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.