Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how she manages to not have an accent
She has one in Brummy’s vlogs it’s just this newest one she seems to be putting on a posh voice!

I'm sorry (I'm not really) but the grid post on the trampoline 🤢! FFS how is this woman maintaining a career of this 🤢🤮
It’s obviously cold 😉

😳 how expensive is that Mickey suitcase !!? I can’t afford a holiday never mind a suitcase at that price 😂
how much was it?
£110 😱 but cringe AF!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She has one in Brummy’s vlogs it’s just this newest one she seems to be putting on a posh voice!

It’s obviously cold 😉

£110 😱 but cringe AF!
she isnt right in the head. probably sneaking paul over in it

• Haha
Reactions: 3

It’s obviously cold [emoji6]

ÂŁ110 [emoji33] but cringe AF!
Did you notice how she nearly said the price then stopped herself before saying it was a bit expensive. Says it all doesn’t it! She keeps saying how tight she is but is happy spend £112 on a ridiculous looking suitcase for an ADULT!! Kids yeah (not at that bloody price though lol) a 40 year old woman no.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you notice how she nearly said the price then stopped herself before saying it was a bit expensive. Says it all doesn’t it! She keeps saying how tight she is but is happy spend £112 on a ridiculous looking suitcase for an ADULT!! Kids yeah (not at that bloody price though lol) a 40 year old woman no.
This bit I really don’t get is that she can’t wait to meet the characters at Disney.
A mate of mine worked there and she explained it’s all done on height, if you’re short then you put the Mickey suit on!!!

It’s gap yah students in outfits...why would you want a hug from a random 18-24 year old in a dusty old outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do find her obsession with Disney ludicrous! She is so immature. I don't know any adult who would walk through an airport with a suitcase like that. I honestly thought she had bought it for the children.

Reactions: 9
I thought she was gifted American tourister suitcases a few years ago and Disney ones as well?
Why would she need another one?

I have American tourister cases but cheap from Costco and certainly don’t have Disney characters on because I’m a grown ass woman not a 10yr old.

• Heart
This bit I really don’t get is that she can’t wait to meet the characters at Disney.
A mate of mine worked there and she explained it’s all done on height, if you’re short then you put the Mickey suit on!!!

It’s gap yah students in outfits...why would you want a hug from a random 18-24 year old in a dusty old outfit!
I’ve always wondered about that too. It’s not Micky because obviously he isn’t real. Don’t get it at all.

I’ve always wondered about that too. It’s not Micky because obviously he isn’t real. Don’t get it at all.

Yeah I knew someone who worked at Disney and the characters are usually short people and usually students or people on work experience type placements.

Her obsession with Disney is really really lame. What 40-odd year old actually gets that invested in a bleeping theme park?! It’s a THEME PARK! God she really needs to grow up.

• Heart
  • Angry
I do like Disney holidays but I don’t do the whole dressing in mickey tops etc. Neither do my children. My kids wouldn’t even take a Disney backpack as it was lame but they have a brilliant time there although universal is the favourite work now they are older

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma blatantly trying to make her sound more appealing to the Americans. She’s 100% pimping Erin out. It’s bleeping disgusting and a disgrace. They are appalling parents.
OMFG I never thought of it like this drop the accent so everyone can understand and it makes her more universal

pahahaha never actually thought of it like this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I ever get to afford to go there I will be the one parading around in the Mickey ears and the T-shirt’s but I wouldn’t be spending that sort of money on a kids suitcase, I would be saving my money to spend while actually on holiday!!

• Heart
If I ever get to afford to go there I will be the one parading around in the Mickey ears and the T-shirt’s but I wouldn’t be spending that sort of money on a kids suitcase, I would be saving my money to spend while actually on holiday!!
I get having a bit of fun with it while actually there on holiday but she seems to be constantly thinking about Disney, 365 days a year. Buying all the tat and getting “exited” about “meeting characters”

Like come on - get a grip!

Reactions: 10
So shes basically getting excited about meeting a short person in a costume who is probably sweaty and miserable and paid peanuts

• Haha
I get having a bit of fun with it while actually there on holiday but she seems to be constantly thinking about Disney, 365 days a year. Buying all the tat and getting “exited” about “meeting characters”

Like come on - get a grip!
this I agree with one day I will take my two to Disney Florida but it won’t be for like 100 years as it costs so much

Reactions: 4

I know someone, a student from Birmingham, who worked there as a character too.

I honestly don't think Brummy understands that there are people on the costumes 😜

• Haha
I often go to Disney world and not once have I hugged a character or had a photo with one. I also don't wear ears but I do occasionally wear a Disney t-shirt (because I wouldn't wear one in the UK!) I don't get adults that queue for an autograph from a character.

I basically just love the bubble you're in whilst there, it is more than a theme park. Though I enjoy it when I'm there and that's that, I'm not buying Disney stuff and all that stuff Emma does when I'm at home.

Reactions: 5
I often go to Disney world and not once have I hugged a character or had a photo with one. I also don't wear ears but I do occasionally wear a Disney t-shirt (because I wouldn't wear one in the UK!) I don't get adults that queue for an autograph from a character.

I basically just love the bubble you're in whilst there, it is more than a theme park. Though I enjoy it when I'm there and that's that, I'm not buying Disney stuff and all that stuff Emma does when I'm at home.
I know a couple who LOVE Disney- they even honeymooned there- but not in the "rabid" way Emma does. They save hard to go every 2-3 years, they dont call it "home", and each time they go they come back with a really nice ornament. They keep them in a cabinet and every single one has a little story behind why it was purchased- no endless piles of anything with Disney written on it! I think she has a pair of Minnie ears, but I've never seen any other Disney item on either of them! I feel like Emma's love of Disney is forced, and in turn forced on her husband and kids. It feels so fake and ott.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.