Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her it's so obvious Emma is standing there telling her what to say..

It really feels like a private family video if you get what I mean, there's no need for this to be posted online.

Reactions: 10
Why is her daughter talking in a faux accent? She doesn't sound the least bit Brummy!

I'm laughing how the tin of Heinz Spaghetti makes an appearance! Babs did an AD for it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Bless her it's so obvious Emma is standing there telling her what to say..

It really feels like a private family video if you get what I mean, there's no need for this to be posted online.
this is how I felt about the bedroom video as well so sad

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, they couldn’t even let Ethan win a “food we are wasting because we are so relatable we just throw perfectly good food onto perfectly good pizza bases for shits and giggles” challenge!

Reactions: 6
what a waste of food, im all for a bit of fun but they could of made 2 perfectly nice pizzas that they would actually eat and judge them rather than wasting all that

Reactions: 7
what a waste of food, im all for a bit of fun but they could of made 2 perfectly nice pizzas that they would actually eat and judge them rather than wasting all that
Yeah I dont feel like it was very well thought out, another great example set by Emma!

Reactions: 9
Why is her daughter talking in a faux accent? She doesn't sound the least bit Brummy!

I'm laughing how the tin of Heinz Spaghetti makes an appearance! Babs did an AD for it!
Her accent sounds plummy like Louise Pentland’s! My kids do not speak with that accent. 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry (I'm not really) but the grid post on the trampoline 🤢! FFS how is this woman maintaining a career of this 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Mines a massive difference from Ashford if i get the high speed into St Pancras id pay £70 ish for a return..if i get the slow to London and go to Charing X for example its £26 return!

But i cant afford to go to New York or Disney, or even spend £45 on some SALE sandals so i clearly need to save money where i can!
Totally off topic but just wanted to say [emoji870]Hey there fellow Ashfordian!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder how she manages to not have an accent

Emma blatantly trying to make her sound more appealing to the Americans. She’s 100% pimping Erin out. It’s bleeping disgusting and a disgrace. They are appalling parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.