Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
Didn’t have a takeaway but ate all the food in borough market ? But advertising skinny popcorn 😂
And trips up the Shard and London Eye and boat trip aren’t cheap ! Oh and train ride .. that she’s made out the kids are being nightmares on ?!? You mean you have to stop reading your magazine ?
Especially when she still should be on her freebie haven holiday in Scotland !
It makes me so mad ! Her and her family don’t appreciate anything ! My kids haven’t had a holiday in years which I’m sure many families haven’t
We now know why they had to come home early tho, gotta get another #ad in!

• Angry
Reactions: 19

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Did you notice how she nearly said the price then stopped herself before saying it was a bit expensive. Says it all doesn’t it! She keeps saying how tight she is but is happy spend £112 on a ridiculous looking suitcase for an ADULT!! Kids yeah (not at that bloody price though lol) a 40 year old woman no.
This bit I really don’t get is that she can’t wait to meet the characters at Disney.
A mate of mine worked there and she explained it’s all done on height, if you’re short then you put the Mickey suit on!!!

It’s gap yah students in outfits...why would you want a hug from a random 18-24 year old in a dusty old outfit!

• Haha

Sweetard

Yep! We have an annual pass so usually fly out Friday night after work and fly back Sunday or Monday.

I don’t get the whole planning and spreadsheets of it all though that BM2 seems to do. We just do whatever we feel like doing, refuse to queue and still manage to do everything 🤷‍♀️
You need your own vlog!

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I left a comment about being disappointed in their choice to feature a family with a lack of morals to protect their children’s safety and privacy online and low n behold my comments been deleted. I guess Haven didn’t like it.

• Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
In her head she’s doing the couch to 5k, in reality she’s doing a jog for approx 30 seconds taking a pic for the gram then lighting up a fag 🤥

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
If you book direct with all the Disney parks you can pay in instalments. At the moment with Walt Disney World the deposit is £100 per person. For Disneyland Paris I think it’s 25% of the total cost as deposit.

Virgin holidays charge £175 per person as deposit.

With Disney the balance is due around 60 days before your holiday starts. Virgin holidays it’s 12 weeks.

As long as the balance is paid you can decide on what the monthly payments are.

At the moment Walt Disney World have an offer on that you get free dining plan (only fast service but you can pay to upgrade to get waiter service meals as a dining plan), 14 day park entrance for the price of 7, and on some hotels $100 gift card per adult to spend in the shops.

I’ve no idea why BM2 gets so “rabid” about planning what to do every hour and what snacks they’ll eat when. We sometimes book restaurants, but that’s about it. The rest of the time we wing it. Hungry? Buy a snack that’s in one of the hundreds of stalls and shops. Tired? Go take a nap. Fancy eating at a restaurant you haven’t booked? Ask if they have space (we’ve never been told no yet, just sometimes they’ll say it’ll be an hour and then we go back an hour later). 🤷‍♀️
Now that’s the kind of info that is helpful and informative. You should become a vlogger as you’re doing a better job than babs!

Reactions: 18

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I don't agree with what she's done but remember how old these kids are, maybe at secondary school they'll be in the shit for it but i doubt at 6 and 8 kids are gonna be watching Emma's Instagram stories/posts. If you wanna give her crap for doing that then direct it at
her, you can't use the excuse of her kids every time you want to make a snipe *shrugs*

Obviously I don't mean any offence by this to anybody but you have to remember it's still a post directed at other women, no mention of kids or intention of aiming this at children so you can't say every little thing she does is directly harmful to her children unless they are directly included which in this case they aren't.
But everything she does directly effects her kids.

Her content may not be directed at a young audience but kids will watch it if they know Erin & Ethan because they will be curious to see what their Mummy is doing online.
Kids can be so cruel.

“Haha Ethan, I saw your Mum in her bra on the Internet! She says your gay! She does this weird dance with a takeaway, what’s wrong with her?! She’s weird!” Etc etc etc.

LurkyLou

Ive go to say that video was crap, and staged. Where was the mess?? two kids 8 and under and your telling me there was no paper colouring teddies cars pencils sticky men drink cups nerf bullets (can you tell I'm looking round my living room lol) we have a play room but the mess still spreads. There was no sign of children there and come to think of it there isn't often signs of the kids playing downstairs really. I hate my kids being upstairs all the time I like them close by.
I have one word for you...LEGO *Shudders* Those SOBs are EVERYWHERE! I was carrying in the laundry from the outside line, stepped on one of my darling daughter's "creations," and almost broke my bloody neck. I had no idea I knew that many curse words. And do not even get me started on crayons, markers, and colored pencils. I put them away and two more magically appear underneath our sofa and coffee table in the living room. How? And if I ever find out who the sadistic bastard is that created those blankety blank LOL dolls I will hurt them. I found one in my cereal box the other day. My children will not eat that cereal but apparently they will play with it. So toys do indeed spread.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m axtually at a loss for words now.

What is it going to take for this woman to take action?
Is she waiting until something even worse happens?!?!
Probably.

I don’t think anything will stop these idiots.

I honestly believe there is something not right with them mentally- the obsession with uploading content online. The desperate need for adoration from the sheep. They seem to thrive in this pit of self obsession. It’s like none of them have any sense of reality anymore.

The photo of her kissing Erin. Sorry but she’s crossing a line - that pose is so forced and so staged. What exactly is she trying to prove here? She’s a fucking moron and I’m honestly disgusted at her, her muppet husband and the stupid lad “Paul” who’s being paid to manage this absolute shit show. It’s a train wreck.

Emma - PEDOS have the images of your kids!!!!! Is this information not going into your thick head? This is way bigger than stupid Instagram or trying to one up people on tattle - this is desperately serious and you don’t seem to care? What the bell is wrong with you??????? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart

mechanicmum

If she
Back to haven for a second - Tobyandroo is totally selling haven as a fantastic holiday - showing all the activities, what ages they’re suitable for, the kids look like they’re having a blast. She shows activity menu and prices, shows us round the holiday home. If my kids were a few years younger I’d be looking at that as a serious option for a holiday.
Emma has shown very little of the place, very little of anything other than herself gurning and seemingly making fun of the place.
And they have similar aged kids.
I don’t get how Haven can see Emma as advertising budget well spent.
I think it's because Emma is actually a snob and although she'll take the free holiday, she doesn't want it to look like she's the type of person you'd usually find at Haven. She's looking down her nose at it because she sees herself as more upmarket. That's my theory. Especially after the story of her taking the piss out of the kids club

powderpower

Chatty Member
so she declares that she's going to eat 5000 calories a day then next day is doing an add for skinny snacks. Is it me being think or do the two not really go together??

• Haha

Leascarle

VIP Member
Just watched the YouTube video all the way through rather than scanning WTAF

there are kids starving even more so now it’s the school holidays absolute waste of food

Ethan is so cute he truly has no idea what’s going on but then neither does Erin really

how in the name of hell was Erin’s pizza the nicest absolutely impossible

lastly how the hell does Erin speak in the Queens English but the rest of them have a brummy accent

TWATS

• Haha
Reactions: 17

kamaryn

This is the kind of content that will have her children resent her when they're older. I don't mean it in a mean way but that photo is just sad, take a neutral picture with your kids or one with them separately. As for the weirdo's on the internet... she's giving them absolute gold here. Obviously it's an innocent picture but the world isn't innocent anymore.

Whoknew

So she’s got 400 mugs to shift and B’ham Children’s Hospital will get a quid for each one? Wow, ease up there Mother Theresa! Surely the amount of profit she is going to make from these is a drop in the ocean of her #ad revenue, free holidays and gifts and she could have afforded to just do this for charity?

• Angry

Meg1912

VIP Member
Oh seems Brummy Mummy's been doing C25K for a while now!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Heart

HowardMoon

VIP Member
But that involves effort and Emma pretending that the (second, free) little caravan holiday they are on is actually some place she wants to be. I can just imagine her swanning round looking down her nose and telling everyone that this is just a little caravan holiday (that I'm being PAID to advertise but have 0 interest in actually finding out and sharing useful info about) before our *real* holiday to Disney... She is ridiculous.
I don’t understand why Haven have given them 2 holidays within a few months of each other? I understand they’re both parks that have recently been upgraded but why use the same instaflogger twice? Wouldn’t it be better to show how different types of families can enjoy your park to appeal to a wider audience? Haven are just paying to advertise to the same audience twice🤨 (Toby and roo are doing a much better job of advertising Haven well)

Sponfused

VIP Member
See I think the C25K is yet another bandwagon she has grabbed onto and it is being flogged to death as usual. I thought it was a bit odd that she had just started doing this out of nowhere and all of a sudden she’s “running” here there and everywhere. That little clip of her shuffling across the beach is a far more accurate representation of where she would be up to in her training and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But it’s like she can’t just be a novice at something, or someone that likes Disney’s a little bit but not enough to share actual advice about their parks, or just a average sized person. No, she needs to push everything to the extreme. Why is that??

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I’m wondering why she didn’t resit her A levels if she was so ill? She got E’s and a U but scraped into uni of Wolverhampton through clearing and got a 2:2 in her degree.

She’s now got her little kingdom so telling her followers it doesn’t matter if they don’t do well as she went on to do a Masters and become a Teacher. Her spelling and grammar are atrocious in her latest post! I’m puzzled how she became a teacher and Head of Year!
She is basically saying that even if you get shit results you can still go to university. I don’t know how on Earth she got into uni with those results and went to work. Then she did a course (didn’t say what course) and got a job (didn’t say what job) and then got her masters and taught for 10 years and now has her ‘empire’. What empire is that babs? Exploiting your children and continuing to post photos of them in their swimwear when you know previous ones have been used in every parents nightmare way.

minniemouse

He is a complete wanker. A useless waste of space. Zero sympathy for him. And a shite father.

If we are to believe that either of them don’t read here I could maybe afford them the benefit of ignorance, but at least one of them does read here so they KNOW what’s happening to their child’s photos and yet continue to post photos of them.

Any normal parent would be sick to their stomach to learn where their child’s photos have ended up. There SHOULD be consequences, there should be someone or somewhere looking out for these kids plastered all over social media to thousands of people.

There should be somewhere, other than a gossip site that these two money grabbing ‘parents’ can be reported to :mad:

I’m starting the RSPIC

(Royal Society for the Protection of Influencers Children)

• Heart