Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthisit

I personally think she's deliberately showing off now cos she keeps mentioning money, like the sunglasses, the minnie van etc

Reactions: 17

Jade33

VIP Member
I haven’t yet read all of the thread, however I am incredibly disappointed. In both her and Haven.

Haven for giving her s free holiday, but more so her for being so ungrateful & her in full Disney move. Yes Disney is very exciting but so should ever holiday/break be! I cannot afford to take my children to Disney, it makes me incredibly bitter & very upset I am not providing enough to my family.
Completely with u here! We can't afford to go away this year, as I was made redundant last year and have not long had baby #2. Something like a haven break would have been great for us! Baby #1 would have loved the activities and me and my other half would have had a well earned break, but no. prices for commoners are overinflated so they can gift vloggers that could afford to pay out of their own pocket and don't even appreciate it! 😡

• Angry

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Shy, retiring Mickey who hates social media is happy to feature in an Advert to be shown across social media 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow

Nadurath

VIP Member
“Proper Scottish seaside food”....now I might be stereotyping here so advanced apologies to anyone a bit further North than me, but I have never met a Scot who approved of sugar free irn bru. Ever. It was once described to me as orange piss water by a taxi driver in East Kilbride.

• Haha
  • Heart

threeisthemagicnumber

Didn’t have a takeaway but ate all the food in borough market ? But advertising skinny popcorn 😂
And trips up the Shard and London Eye and boat trip aren’t cheap ! Oh and train ride .. that she’s made out the kids are being nightmares on ?!? You mean you have to stop reading your magazine ?
Especially when she still should be on her freebie haven holiday in Scotland !
It makes me so mad ! Her and her family don’t appreciate anything ! My kids haven’t had a holiday in years which I’m sure many families haven’t

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Just caught up. That jogging on the beach...😂😂
And please don't use your back as an excuse...not when you roll around in the floor every Friday evening with a bag of prawn crackers up your minge.

• Haha

powderpower

Chatty Member
Ive go to say that video was crap, and staged. Where was the mess?? two kids 8 and under and your telling me there was no paper colouring teddies cars pencils sticky men drink cups nerf bullets (can you tell I'm looking round my living room lol) we have a play room but the mess still spreads. There was no sign of children there and come to think of it there isn't often signs of the kids playing downstairs really. I hate my kids being upstairs all the time I like them close by.

bsw123

VIP Member
emma, dont you have a bad back and a numb leg??? how could you POSSIBLY be jumping on a trampoline??

lying through your fooking teeth again.

Reactions: 16

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
View attachment 33313

I fully support anyone trying their best. I just don’t think she should imply she’s an expert in c25k when she isn’t able to run. The whole idea of the plan is to be able to run 5k in 30 minutes. By all means talk about ‘running’ and building up to 30 minutes. That’s much more realistic and probably more helpful to those wanting to try.

I fucking HATE that she wheels out this bloody surgery chat to defend herself when she’s been caught out in a lie.

Her surgery and other (bullshit) leg issues don’t seem to be an issue at all when she’s walking miles around a Disney theme park for 2 weeks solid or when she’s dry humping a bag of prawn crackers or when she’s bouncing around on a trampoline.

She’s so full of shit, lying cow.

• Heart

KarmaQueen

She surely can’t be doing an AD for Haven! I’d be livid if I’d paid someone to advertise my company like she has - and get pretty much nothing, what an absolute waste of money. Haven have made a serious error of judgement using her, she has not made this holiday or the last one for that matter, appealing in the slightest. I’d be surprised if she’s invited again unless brummy is already contracted to advertise another that is.

I agree with what was said earlier - there’s an air of ‘being too good for Haven’, whereas I guarantee it will be gushing overload at Disney 😴🤮🤑

It’s just another reason I cannot stand these ‘influencers’. You can tell they’re just not bothered and there’s no sincerity in anything they do. It’s all for the dollar and it shows!

• Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She has quite a similar body shape to me (although I’m not a size 18 like she claims) and her weight is on her stomach like mine is. I look OK face on in a cossie but if I had a photo taken from the side it wouldn’t look as flattering! She never poses from a side view, so she cleverly disguises her stomach area.

I see Mickey is happy as Larry to pose and be on social media when they’re getting something for free. 🙄

ALMRPM

I actually think I misjudged Whipped Daddy. I used to feel sorry for him, and thought he was probably Ok and constantly eye rolling and slightly embarrassed by Brummy,,,,,,, but now,,,, I'm thinking he's just as much of a dick as her!!!

• Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
But everything she does directly effects her kids.

Her content may not be directed at a young audience but kids will watch it if they know Erin & Ethan because they will be curious to see what their Mummy is doing online.
Kids can be so cruel.

“Haha Ethan, I saw your Mum in her bra on the Internet! She says your gay! She does this weird dance with a takeaway, what’s wrong with her?! She’s weird!” Etc etc etc.
Completely agree.
Nevermind the fact Erin also has her own YouTube channel now which promotes her mums at the end!!

BetLynch

Firstly..whoever is telling her that she can rock high tops with a midi is clearly not her friend.
I’m not her friend either but let me tell you something Bab..It looks crap and you really can’t rock it.
Secondly..The picture looks awful.
I totally get kissing your children on the lips at home etc when saying “night night” but this picture looks so wrong.I don’t know if it’s just the angle or the eyes or whatever but I wouldn’t be putting it up on insta or any social media for that matter.
It’s not helped by her boy sat there like a spare part..although to be fair..I guess he’s used to it as he’s always played second fiddle to his sister.
Our Bab doesn’t even bother hiding it.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Apart from swimming has she actually spent any time in haven ?
They are at the show tonight and she’s posted a story of her looking demented while ‘Wind the Bobbin Up’ is being played. That’s some great ad for haven there bab! They have gave her a second free holiday in one of their premium caravans again and she thinks it’s ok to post a story of her doing that!

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
When he’s filming her Friday night takeaway video.
Do you think he sometimes wonders what the hell be married?
I used to. But now I just think he’s as much of a drip as she is.
Or some sort of Submissive who likes being made to do all household chores.

I now have images of Stephen in Mr Grey’s room with brummy whipping his ass because she couldn’t cabbage in bed to watch trash telly.
Not a pleasant image🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s so excited about all the ‘fall’ crap she can buy in the states, she’s even going to make her children carry a mug each in their hand luggage. Stop the unnecessary consumerism, Emma! You don’t need ANY new mugs, let alone 5!

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
FFS Emma, it's a young (most probably female) skater in a costume pretending to be a fictional character. And you screamed. Bloody hell, do they let you use sharp knives or scissors without adult supervision?

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Every month? 😳
Yep! We have an annual pass so usually fly out Friday night after work and fly back Sunday or Monday.

I don’t get the whole planning and spreadsheets of it all though that BM2 seems to do. We just do whatever we feel like doing, refuse to queue and still manage to do everything 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

threeisthemagicnumber

My cousin has a holiday home at tattershall lakes and rents it out for some weeks ... I’ve never been but she’s done some little videos showing the inside / outside of where you’ll stay / what’s provided / what to bring
She’s done a walking tour of the place ... showing the playareas / fishing sites
She’s done a video of the little shops / food places and menus
And another one with what’s near the local area worth visiting and events that are on
Like I say I’ve not been but you could book that and know what to expect
Not from brummymummyof2
!!
I know the area quite well like I say and there’s literally a farm park called Heads of Ayr in view of the park and she’s not even mentioned it !!
plus many other nice places ( write them here and I’m sure they’ll appear on her stories !)
Instead she’s taken the kids into Glasgow H&M ... probably stuck in traffic in and out of there ... hate to tell her that H&M is the same in England and no kid wants a haul on holiday ... there’s plenty of activities in Glasgow but how about the activities at the park or the beach she says she never gets to see ... Most of the beaches have big free ! Play parks too