Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She’s on holiday yet is still online. Put the phone down bab and enjoy your time with your family. She can upload all the stories and photos later on when she gets back to the hotel surely. She’ll still get the engagement. I can’t think of anything worse then constantly uploading on Instagram, editing photos, adding text to them while standing around Disney. I’d do anything to be able to take my daughter there to experience it all like my parents did with my brother and I but I can’t even afford a ‘little caravan holiday’ as she puts it. It makes me feel like a shit mum, I know I am not but it’s how it makes me feel sometimes.

Reactions: 20

BetLynch

Maybe she’s so batshit because she’s living in a sexless marriage with the gormless one and she realises that this is her lot.
He always reminds me of one of the Gorgs from Fraggle Rock. (Yes I realise I’m showing my age)
IMG_2334.jpg

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Almost as thrilling as her tidying a cupboard vlog. She HAS to be buying subs - who in their right mind would be following this shite?
Playing devil’s advocate here, but people like to watch a car crash. It’s pretty clear to everyone she is massively unstable. I’m sure there’s plenty of people “hate watching” as she calls it!

Either that or there’s a few villages missing idiots!

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
How do you afford it? Surely the hotel and flights are expensive? Sorry if it sounds like I’m prying, I’m genuinely intrigued. ☺
So with the annual passes you get a discount on hotel rooms at Disney. Sometimes this can be up to 50% off. We also stay off site in Val D’Europe in airbnb’s. You can get 2 bed apartments that sleep 6 (2 on a sofa bed) for £150 for the weekend. You just have to pick the right weekend (basically outside of UK, French, Dutch and Belgium school holidays).

We don’t have to pay for park tickets as the pass gets us in and gets us extra magic hours.

We also get 20% off in the shop so I buy pins and sell at retail cost (with the 20% going to me).

Flights is the biggest cost. We live in the North West so the £29 Eurostar offers are pointless once you add on getting down South. We just have lots of alerts on google flights and when we find a decent price book it.

There’s only my hubby and I, and I bust a gut the rest of the time as I have my own consultancy company, but it means we have a decent chunk of disposable income. About 6 years ago we had none and lived on 9p noodles so outside of holidays our day to day expenses are pretty low 😂

• Heart

powderpower

Chatty Member
so Steven had to drive her to the beach so she could run while the kids sat in the car?? she couldn't drive because? leaving the kids in the comfort of the van because?
And if she has just run 28 mins and is able to talk through three stories my arse even an athlete would be a little more out of breath than her I just don't believe she's running at all especially not none stop for 28 mins and is able to chat like that after

• Wow

BetLynch

Well she’s got to get back for the “delightful” prawn cracker dance. Such fun! [emoji30][emoji379]
To be fair, as she’s “Closed for business” and her drippy husband sleeps in a different room.The dance is the closest he’s getting to her “prawn cracker”

• Haha
  • Sick

threeisthemagicnumber

so Steven had to drive her to the beach so she could run while the kids sat in the car?? she couldn't drive because? leaving the kids in the comfort of the van because?
And if she has just run 28 mins and is able to talk through three stories my arse even an athlete would be a little more out of breath than her I just don't believe she's running at all especially not none stop for 28 mins and is able to chat like that after
I thought the exact same thing 😂 ... leave the kids n drive yourself !
Better still from that caravan park you can run down to the beach without the car anyway !
( although remember she’s not storying or saying where she is for kids safety til she gets back 😂)
I wonder what Haven think when she’s on Instagram all the time but hasn’t even described the place !
She’s managing to run on sand with her bad back and run 28 mins without stopping and not red or out of breath 😂 takes some doing running on sand

Nadurath

VIP Member
Well, if anyone has details of cheap/monthly payment experiences let me know. That’s the sort of helpful hint brummy could do- but she doesn’t. She doesn’t give a shit. She’s just living her best life at the expense of everyone else. She’s just take, take, take like all these floggers. Greed is a very unattractive characteristic.

Edited: No one needs to buy special outfits! Her consumerism is out of control! More money than sense!
If you book direct with all the Disney parks you can pay in instalments. At the moment with Walt Disney World the deposit is £100 per person. For Disneyland Paris I think it’s 25% of the total cost as deposit.

Virgin holidays charge £175 per person as deposit.

With Disney the balance is due around 60 days before your holiday starts. Virgin holidays it’s 12 weeks.

As long as the balance is paid you can decide on what the monthly payments are.

At the moment Walt Disney World have an offer on that you get free dining plan (only fast service but you can pay to upgrade to get waiter service meals as a dining plan), 14 day park entrance for the price of 7, and on some hotels $100 gift card per adult to spend in the shops.

I’ve no idea why BM2 gets so “rabid” about planning what to do every hour and what snacks they’ll eat when. We sometimes book restaurants, but that’s about it. The rest of the time we wing it. Hungry? Buy a snack that’s in one of the hundreds of stalls and shops. Tired? Go take a nap. Fancy eating at a restaurant you haven’t booked? Ask if they have space (we’ve never been told no yet, just sometimes they’ll say it’ll be an hour and then we go back an hour later). 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she get her little vlogger Erin to film her doing the 30 minute run? It’s OK talking to camera saying you can run for 30 mins but where’s the proof? Especially with this numb leg and bad back she has always mentioned and struggles to walk up her stairs with!

Giovanna Fletcher often films herself at the end of her run and always looks sweaty, out of breath and with a red face. Either babs is just doing a very gentle jog for 30 mins or she’s bullshitting.

Reactions: 19

Boblebob

VIP Member
Nice one tesco giver the greedy cos more free stuff. All that food could be given to a food bank but oh no had to give it some attention seeker on instsgram. The world makes me feel sick sometimes when so many children realy on food bank during summer holiday 😔

P. S. I boycott tesco.

Lln81

The picture is so obviously for engagement purposes - similar pics of David beckham and his daughter have hit the headlines in the past. Just wait for the follow up post where she can’t believe the negative reaction etc etc So desperate for those 100k followers that she’s courting controversy to boost it!

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
My sincere sympathies to any customer service staff who have to endure them along the way between here and Florida 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
With everything that's available for a family day out in Glasgow she chooses to go to H&M. You might have thought she'd have taken heed after the negative comments about the non-stop shopping in NYC but no. In a city full of opportunities for a young family let's go to a shop that's identical to a shop in Brum. Great use of that precious holiday time, Emma #makingmemoriesinh&m

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I have a 10 and 9 year old and neither of them have access to instagram and neither of them would think to look for photos of someones mom at school. They also would never ever rip the piss out of any of their class mates for something they saw their parents do.

I fell in the play ground in front of everyone all my kids class mates and not one of them took the piss out of my kids for it at all it wasn't mentioned again.

I have no idea what 8 year olds you know
When my daughter was 9, in year 4, it turned out a group of girls in her class were bullying another girl via snapchat. We had never heard of it, as my daughter didn’t have a phone etc, and it turns out snapchat was used as it deletes messages instantly. Unfortunately not all children are hidden from the joys of social media and what goes on. You just have to look at the amount of “influencers” that have accounts for their underage children. The amount of celebs that instantly set up accounts for their newborn babies. It would be lovely to think that it doesn’t happen, but unfortunately it does.

• Sad

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Urgh if human beings have to ask these ‘travelling with kids’ questions they shouldn’t have bloody had them in the first place. Common sense plus the fact you know your own children!!! 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha