Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE"Tigercat55, post: 412012, member: 2100"]
Not that easy to get a job nowadays. Schools are cutting back. Depends very much on subject. I’m an English teacher and it’s incredibly competitive where I am (which is not far from Brummy)
[/QUOTE]
It totally depends on subject, area and type of school. Some schools can't recruit teachers for love nor money while others are beating them off with a stick. Across the country there is a shortage of properly qualified STEM teachers.
But BM doesn't need to worry about any of that because no school in their right mind would employ someone with her SM history.

Reactions: 6
Nice one tesco giver the greedy cos more free stuff. All that food could be given to a food bank but oh no had to give it some attention seeker on instsgram. The world makes me feel sick sometimes when so many children realy on food bank during summer holiday 😔

P. S. I boycott tesco.

Reactions: 19
Nice one tesco giver the greedy cos more free stuff. All that food could be given to a food bank but oh no had to give it some attention seeker on instsgram. The world makes me feel sick sometimes when so many children realy on food bank during summer holiday 😔

P. S. I boycott tesco.
I couldn’t agree more the percentage of children hungry during the school holidays is heartbreaking X

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Apparently it was charging p&p on top of the £14.90 until people alerted her. She replied ‘Fixed now. The p&p has been took off’ (I would say taken off!) but how many people paid the postage without realising? Is she going to refund them all?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Apparently it was charging p&p on top of the £14.90 until people alerted her. She replied ‘it’s all sorted, it’s been took off now’ but how many people paid the postage without realising? Is she going to refund them all?
Apparently so I just went through to see if there were still charging and it said no shipping options were available for my address 🤔 I don’t live on a rock in the sea either

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just noticed in her stories she said they’ll get a refund of their postage but says it’s a glitch and happened last time as well 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently it was charging p&p on top of the £14.90 until people alerted her. She replied ‘Fixed now. The p&p has been took off’ (I would say taken off!) but how many people paid the postage without realising? Is she going to refund them all?
Such a con artist! If she can create a whole empire including merchandise how can she not take off the P&P?! I’m sure this happened last time with her limited edition mugs . Oops sorry just want to con you out of a few more pennies 🙄

Last time they apparently sold out in four mins here we are 44 mins later and there is still some available maybe it’s because no shipping addresses are being recognised 😂

• Haha
I’m going to be a cow again and wtf with the eye make up? She claims someone was jealous of her eyebrows the other week but I can’t work out what is wrong with the eye make up look?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happened last year too. Think she would have sorted it for this year! I would have said "taken" too, took off!! And she was a teacher? 🤔

Reactions: 5
So she’s got 400 mugs to shift and B’ham Children’s Hospital will get a quid for each one? Wow, ease up there Mother Theresa! Surely the amount of profit she is going to make from these is a drop in the ocean of her #ad revenue, free holidays and gifts and she could have afforded to just do this for charity?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So she’s got 400 mugs to shift and B’ham Children’s Hospital will get a quid for each one? Wow, ease up there Mother Theresa! Surely the amount of profit she is going to make from these is a drop in the ocean of her #ad revenue, free holidays and gifts and she could have afforded to just do this for charity?
Why doesn’t she just not bother getting a bunch of crappy mugs made and just write a cheque for £400 as a donation to the hospital?

£400 is a drop in the ocean for her. She wouldn’t even notice it was gone!

Because she is a greaty cow and pretending to be this relateable mother when she is nothing but a grabby women.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.