Brummy Mummy #79 Babs went to Bognor to paddle in the sea, didn’t go in until day 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vacuum needs emptying Babs, it’s filthy. And why wait for Stephen ? Why don’t you bloody take a look at it boss babe?
I bet the filters are all clogged and the brush needs a good clean. She is just dirty and lazy. Everything is left fo Stevie to do. Surprised she has done the washing considering thats his job, perhaps he has now been delegated to draping it all round the house to dry. 🤔
ETA:
Check your captions Bab! You are tit at your job!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought she previously admitted that Steve did all the bath times anyway so she’s talking tit as usual.

What is it with the way she talks and constantly makes silly faces? Especially in the morning stories. She never used to talk like this. It’s really weird. Fake, babyish? Can’t put my finger on how to describe it!
I think she is not all there as we say in Yorkshire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her bra fits so poorly. No wonder she's always desperate to get it off. She's clearly wearing the wrong size.
Screenshot_20210807-114511_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 14
Me too! Two Tattlers, One Bab.
babs is going to have a full-on meltdown when she reads this! TWO cowbags trapped on board a boat with her - the feta of her true, vile personality being revealed, and the pressure to keep up the perfect disney-mum persona even when she's not filming will push her over the edge. she'll have the police files out later, trying to work out who you both are, and it will definitely ruin her holiday because she'll spend the time wondering if she's barged into you without realising! 🤣

honestly though, massive sympathy to you both for the potential that your holiday may be ruined by her foghorn voice and your eyes destroyed by seeing babs in a bikini or cycling shorts. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
babs is going to have a full-on meltdown when she reads this! TWO cowbags trapped on board a boat with her - the feta of her true, vile personality being revealed, and the pressure to keep up the perfect disney-mum persona even when she's not filming will push her over the edge. she'll have the police files out later, trying to work out who you both are, and it will definitely ruin her holiday because she'll spend the time wondering if she's barged into you without realising! 🤣

honestly though, massive sympathy to you both for the potential that your holiday may be ruined by her foghorn voice and your eyes destroyed by seeing babs in a bikini or cycling shorts. 🤢
She can’t even moan about having her privacy invaded if the tattlers take photos or videos and she’s in the background because that’s what she does to everyone else 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just had a quick flick, and she has over 6000 grid posts. I can't find another "influencer" with even half that!

**I don't follow many influencers so very small pool of comparison granted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.