Brummy Mummy #79 Babs went to Bognor to paddle in the sea, didn’t go in until day 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually put mine on at night so that its ready to go out first thing in the morning. If I leave it til morning I don't always have time to put it out before I have to leave the house.
I totally get that - but I am talking in babs who never leaves the house unless to shop or play date so there’s no urgency for her to have it done😂

Reactions: 6
Oh we're on this one....! 😬 I def do not want to be in the background of any vlogs!
If you are you must stop and tell her you don’t want to be filmed. Or if seen in videos write to her and tell her she has to edit and take you and your family out!
It makes me so mad they have people and their children in the background without permission and they don’t care. If I ever saw someone ‘vlogging’ (🤮 what a vile and stupid word) I would tell them to stay away from me and ask to see their footage and delete if it included me! They have no clue about safeguarding!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm too invested. I actually had a dream last night I was watching her stories and she said big news, pus has left. And she was bleating about being a single mum and all whilst wearing mickey ears, saying her mum was going on the cruise now not ste.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 701105
live just watched the vlog on double speed. Here are some of my thoughts;
1. starts with a long ad for the printer
2. definitely not #size18
3. That blue tshirt doesn’t fit 🤣. It also has writing on the front but half of it is swallowed up by her boobs and stomach. I think it’s a Disney at sea tshirt.
4. Expect plenty of Marilyn Monroe moments on the ship. I can only base on my experience of the Dover to Calais and the IOW ferry but always super windy outside On deck? And all her clothes are of the floaty style
That's ok , the crew and passengers will get an eyeful of her chub rub shorts 🙊.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion - Cruise is impending, outfits are planned but no one will see it cus she's been shadow banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm too invested. I actually had a dream last night I was watching her stories and she said big news, pus has left. And she was bleating about being a single mum and all whilst wearing mickey ears, saying her mum was going on the cruise now not ste.
This could actually be a premonition, can you imagine the content it would give her? I firmly believe that marriage is a sinking ship.

Reactions: 12
The vacuum needs emptying Babs, it’s filthy. And why wait for Stephen ? Why don’t you bloody take a look at it boss babe?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I cant fathom walking around your house with your phone attached to your hand post every mundane detail and those mundane details not being your family who you share a house with. odd.

Reactions: 11
She looks like a knob, you just know that they are going to be 'that family' who everyone wants to avoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cant fathom walking around your house with your phone attached to your hand post every mundane detail and those mundane details not being your family who you share a house with. odd.
Just imagine as a kid hearing your mum talking into a phone whilst you are in the room and it's not one of your relatives or a friend of your mum BUT 1000s of strangers.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just imagine as a kid hearing your mum talking into a phone whilst you are in the room and it's not one of your relatives or a friend of your mum BUT 1000s of strangers.
this week I had to video the house for a quote for some removers to come. my kids were not impressed all through the video they're asking what in doing who am I talking why am I doing it etc I cant imagine that being normalised.

Reactions: 10
When she has that black and white dress on all I can think of is this! (ETA pic of dress for those who haven’t watched the vlog!)
1992C8A8-A5AE-4316-BECF-E7B4A726DA61.png
BA099ED4-5A44-40BA-BE72-2A10F76AF166.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s the easiest thing in the world to empty a Dyson, just release the clip and tip it into the bin. I empty mine after each use so it doesn’t clog up and become smelly with old dog and cat hair in there. The only time mine was as full as that was after a fortnight away leaving the adult child at home with the animals and I did a top to bottom vac of the house, including under the beds, when I came home. Said child clearly hadn’t done any more than a cursory blast round the lounge the whole time we had been away 🙄 It was a right pain to empty as all the hair and muck was jammed at the top of the cylinder and had to be poked out with a long skewer. Bab, you’re a slovenly mare.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.