Brummy Mummy #79 Babs went to Bognor to paddle in the sea, didn’t go in until day 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she’s calling them fake buns now. Also that filter with Shrek looks like she’s been crying. She’s clearly unhinged atm and she seems to be taking everything said on here on board more than ever.

And I’m sorry, I’m all for a lazy day in the house but I couldn’t stay in my pjs all day and then sleep in them again at night, especially how warm it is atm. I know it’s been raining a lot in some places but it’s still summer, she must be so sweaty 🥵 And why stay in all day? Least get out the house for some fresh air and some steps in even if it’s for 20 mins.

I do not understand her life at all. I’m late 30s no children, not by choice but choose to stay single rather than settle for someone that was just ok because I was desperate to be married and have babies. I know she won’t comprehend thats an option and that single people especially without kids should be pitied but I have a way more fulfilling life than she’ll ever have. She needs a purpose. A real job and connections with people or take some time out to volunteer, or actually do stuff with her time instead of watching tv all day everyday or going out buying tit. It’s summer, get outside, take the kids to a playground, take them swimming, go for a bike ride, cook with them, actually enjoy spending time with them instead of wishing your life away in your sweaty pjs, waiting for the next season to come along.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she going on about wanting to miss bath time as if she has babies or toddlers? Ethan is the same age as me oldest. I think. Can never actually remember his age because she treats him like a 5 year old. Anyway my daughter will have a bath or shower by herself. All I do is help her wash her hair
I thought she previously admitted that Steve did all the bath times anyway so she’s talking tit as usual.

What is it with the way she talks and constantly makes silly faces? Especially in the morning stories. She never used to talk like this. It’s really weird. Fake, babyish? Can’t put my finger on how to describe it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is still in the same pyjamas!! That she wore to sleep in two nights ago AND to clean her house all day in YESTERDAY and then to sleep in again. That's over 40 hours of continual wear. And no shower...
It’s disgusting isn’t it. If you kept your pyjamas on during the day then surely you’d put clean ones on at some point? Like after she’d finished her cleaning she could have had a shower then put on clean pyjamas. She must stink! I’ve never really understood wearing pyjamas during the day unless your ill. If I’m having a lazy day at home I’ll put on some comfy clothes like joggers or leggings

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just can't get my head around the morning pit stories. Even if she didn't share a bed with someone else (and the jury is still out on that) - filming every morning from where you sleep is - I don't even think this is the right word, not an invasion of privacy as such, but like similar- it's like crossing a line of privacy. Nothing is off limits and really we don't need to have an update from someone just walking up and not even washing their face before broadcasting. I'd expect a story from the pit if someone was doing a trek up a mountain and was doing video updates each day but just talking about what you are doing today on a normal everyday day is just bonkers. PuS should have stopped this and put boundaries (if he shares this bedroom) but Pandoras box is open.

Reactions: 14
She should of stopped after the domestic violence episode. Her brand 😂😂 has ever been the same since and she will never recover from that. Instead she keeps embrassaring herself on the Internet clutching at straws that aren't there. She should of gone to the Winchester and stayed there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Had a few days off Insta cos it was doing my tits in. Just returned and had a gander at babs and duck me, nothing changes with her does it? Still wearing hideous eye make up and the same manky pjs. Also, she really can’t cope with the season of summer can she? Full on mental meltdowns when the weather is warmer.

PS Babs in cycling shorts showing off her gunt…duck me.

• Haha
Babs as you're convinced your vibe is plant mum, please repot your plants theyve out grown the pots they're in, and please stake the others they need something to grow around. you're welcome.

I caved & watched the try on Disney vlog sponsored by HP (through an invidious link so she gets no £). How many days is she going for? Is she going to have enough pants this time? Why do the have to all match? Why are the kids doing a journey book aimed at little kids? Why do I have so many questions?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She sees herself as Carrie doesn't she? She needs to be in a fantasy world as her current life makes her so unhappy. Does this mean Pus is Mr Big.....🤢

• Haha
I don’t watch her vlogs (who would!🤷🏼‍♀️😄) but I had to go look at the cruise outfits one. It’s ridiculous! Who in their right mind has so much free time that they think about every single outfit and whose wearing what when? Even down to ‘do you think these ears would be better with this outfit?’ Who cares you mental case. Get a bloody life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She sees herself as Carrie doesn't she? She needs to be in a fantasy world as her current life makes her so unhappy. Does this mean Pus is Mr Big.....🤢
If Steve is Mr Big, but Emma prefers Berger, that explains why she’s always harping on about her ex.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pyjamas worn Thurs night, all day Fri and Fri night is rank. As is having a hamster cage on your dining table.

Toiletry shopping today-ran out of ideas so doing another boots haul? What happened to the drawers in her room that have all the 2for1 stuff in?

Also why is she cleaning all day again-that was yesterday's lie- the tiny house doesn't take 2 days to clean.

Final thing...the pity post the other day was a poor attempt at engagement for today's videos that must have been when it was filmed.

Reactions: 21
Pyjamas worn Thurs night, all day Fri and Fri night is rank. As is having a hamster cage on your dining table.

Toiletry shopping today-ran out of ideas so doing another boots haul? What happened to the drawers in her room that have all the 2for1 stuff in?

Also why is she cleaning all day again-that was yesterday's lie- the tiny house doesn't take 2 days to clean.

Final thing...the pity post the other day was a poor attempt at engagement for today's videos that must have been when it was filmed.
do you think it hit her half way through that the kids are not going to want to be told what to wear or match. twinning is not winning

Reactions: 13
If Steve is Mr Big, but Emma prefers Berger, that explains why she’s always harping on about her ex.
I get the feeling something is really wrong, Mr Big (aka Stevie) is noticeably absent. He’s not his usual monotone self. Maybe the Butlins meltdown was the trigger & final straw. There has definitely been a shift in her direction since. Moving away from the toddlers more towards her mid life crisis. She’s sat in the same PJ’s for days, drinking & depressed with only the camera for company. It’s been spoken about many times on here, she is visibly unhappy & it shows in her putting on weight (I’m the same, I comfort eat & can put on weight rapidly). Has Mr Big finally put his foot down & told her to pack it in?

Reactions: 24
If she is going on Aug 13th...its a 3 night cruise sailing from Southampton. PCR tests that need doing to get on board need doing tomorrow so maybe that's why she is staying home these last few days.

Anyone fancy warning the poor buggers in this group to bring earplugs 🤣
Screenshot_20210807-095049_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does she always complain about doing the things that people class as boring and mundane. Doesn’t she realise that these are the simple things in life? She is so lucky that all she has to worry about is watering her plants today.

I would personally hate it if I had anything else to do today besides hang around at home or go food shopping. This is what family life is all about and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I’m grateful for everything

Reactions: 13
WHAT. THE. duck. DOES. SHE. LOOK. LIKE!!
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Just wears some bleeping jeans and burn those bleeping ears!!!
I dress for me not my husband. However,
If I dressed like this on holiday (or in genral), my husband would never want to have sex with me again. How can she expect PUS to find her attractive when the only time she puts effort into her appearance she makes herself into a toddler. No wonder they seem like room mates, the sexual attraction is gone. (If it was ever there).

If she is going on Aug 13th...its a 3 night cruise sailing from Southampton. PCR tests that need doing to get on board need doing tomorrow so maybe that's why she is staying home these last few days.

Anyone fancy warning the poor buggers in this group to bring earplugs 🤣
View attachment 701231
Oh we're on this one....! 😬 I def do not want to be in the background of any vlogs!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.