Brummy Mummy #79 Babs went to Bognor to paddle in the sea, didn’t go in until day 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title! 🤣🤣

Why does she have washing draped all round the house like a laundry? She "Earns" enough to run a tumble dryer. It's really weird and would drive me insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love the thread title! 🤣🤣

Why does she have washing draped all round the house like a laundry? She "Earns" enough to run a tumble dryer. It's really weird and would drive me insane!
It looked sunny outside on her stories so why didn’t she hang it out? We all know how she loves to create posts about hanging out the washing -🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Why doesn’t she have more than one airer for a family if 4?! Could it be because her house is overstuffed with her ENDLESS CRAP that there isn’t space for airers?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe she got gifted Disney on Ice tickets.

Let me tell you who deserves FREE tickets, Children' Social Workers. Who were never allowed to stop working. I know NHS staff also deserve a huge amount of recognition but Childrens Social Workers were on the front line dealing with monstrosity parents and doing their best to protect vulnerable children during a global crisis!!

She is the single most arrogant person you could ever get. Her kids are so bratty and spoilt. Why couldn't she pay it forward for a change and say to Disney on Ice, thank you but could we maybe have an extra set of tickets so I could offer those to a family who couldn't AFFORD to go this year after the pandemic has crippled them.

So many kids have nothing. Literally nothing. But The Conway Toddlers are the most awful, spoilt brats on the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She genuinely believes she is superwoman for packing and unpacking suitcases? Wow. She’s really not achieved much in her life if she thinks that is an achievement. She’s such an embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cowbags I'm not sure if anyone else spotted this or not but in the Vlog that went up a few days ago, she filmed the day she had the monstrosity nails done (which was last Sat) and said she was hoping the nails last until Disney as they're supposed to last 3 weeks, which means she's going in the next 2 weeks at the most!
My sincere apologies to anyone going at the same time as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cowbags I'm not sure if anyone else spotted this or not but in the Vlog that went up a few days ago, she filmed the day she had the monstrosity nails done (which was last Sat) and said she was hoping the nails last until Disney as they're supposed to last 3 weeks, which means she's going in the next 2 weeks at the most!
Good detective work, I can’t stand the sound of her voice so can’t watch her vlogs. I appreciate the rest of you cowbags taking one for the team 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've messaged Disney on ice and complained! Will be interested in seeing if they actually reply!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really wish she'd watch back with the subtitles - having their meal in vagina the diner #bitrude 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noooooo!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love a converse high top but I have slim legs (not being a big head) and ankles and I wear them how they should be worn….she makes me want to raid my shoe closet and burn all the ones I own. She’s such a basic try hard trying to be down with the kids. duck off and Stop ruining this tit for me babs, TIA.
P.s I LOATHE the instahunfluenza dress and combo 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never known someone share as much boring tit as this woman 😐
It really is the same stuff day after day after day, with the odd bit of (predictable, rehashed) seasonally "appropriate" content. How can she not see how tired and played out it is to literally upload "here I am wearing a dress, I added a belt" and other equally done to death things on a daily basis??

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.