Brummy Mummy #78 Organge is the new black!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I believe she (or her team) emails the companies to beg for freebies and collabs. She makes it sound like the companies approach her but she wrote a blog about how to be an influencer and she said that’s what she does. Apparently, it was written on a previous thread she begged for years to get Merlín passes.
Absolutely appalled at Disney for gifting her tickets for several reasons, the main one being she is more than able to afford to buy them herself and surely they don’t need to have her promote them as they always sell out!!!

Thread suggestion:

Babs gets gifted Disney in ice whilst we all have to pay full price.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There are sites and apps where companies can say what they’re looking for anc influencers can bid and make their case for the job. It feels really seedy to me, but I suppose it’s indeed for influencers 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Despicable old bleep, sorry for the language but she’s only fit for the gutter that one. Countdown to these being deleted eh, just you and your massive echo chamber you narcissistic old cockwomble.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I believe she (or her team) emails the companies to beg for freebies and collabs. She makes it sound like the companies approach her but she wrote a blog about how to be an influencer and she said that’s what she does. Apparently, it was written on a previous thread she begged for years to get Merlín passes.
Absolutely appalled at Disney for gifting her tickets for several reasons, the main one being she is more than able to afford to buy them herself and surely they don’t need to have her promote them as they always sell out!!!

Thread suggestion:

Babs gets gifted Disney in ice whilst we all have to pay full price.
nope she emails them. when she says shes werking that's what she is doing; this years butlins vlog will be emailed to them to get a freebie one.
shes probably been begging Disney for years and years

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I can't believe this ex-RE teacher has hidden the key worker comment. Where's her altruism?

Additional lol, when I had typed in 'teach' my autocorrect changed it to 'reach'. Babs: the original IG reacher.

Reactions: 12
nope she emails them. when she says shes werking that's what she is doing; this years butlins vlog will be emailed to them to get a freebie one.
shes probably been begging Disney for years and years
That’s what I thought. A truly shallow way to make a living

Reactions: 8
Ok, I am an adult and I do like Disney. I’ve been to WDW twice as an adult and rather enjoyed it. But adults being obsessed with Disney gives me the willies, same as adults who are obsessed with HP. Saying that, she does live in a bleeping fantasy world so not surprised.

Right, I’ve emailed DOI and sent them a DM saying calling her out and saying how disappointing it is to see the likes of her being gifted tickets!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Come on cowbags, if you do one thing today, make sure it's messaging Disney on Ice 🤬🤬🤬

This is the official Instagram page 👍
Done!! She is dispicable. This free gifting to influencers who can well afford to pay for their own tickets needs to stop. She did nothing but flout all regulations during both lockdowns when key workers were risking everything on a daily basis.
She is a selfish, grasping witch! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
for someone who made such a huge bleeping deal about her "mum bag" full of snacks and plasters and tampons, it's interesting to note that there isn't a single moment of footage where babs - y'know, the MUM - is actually carrying it. not only is steve carrying the mum bag, he's also lugging around her huge EC handbag - seriously, how much crap does she NEED?! - the whole time. steve seriously needs to grow a pair and tell babs to carry her own bleeping tat - but presumably that would fuel a massive tantrum and a series of additional meltdowns!

i mean seriously, how does she think this crap is relatable content? how does she think a single parent copes since they don't have a slave to carry the bags while simultaneously watching their children?! the difference is that they probably wouldn't have their phone clutched in their hand at all times, and - as a result - would spend their enjoying spending time with their kids and making memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s so FULL of herself and her sense of her own importance is so inflated that she thinks she deserves praise, a medal and a crown for packing for a holiday?!? WTF?? I mean, yes we all have those moments where we wonder how our kids and possibly other halves would survive if we didn’t count pants, put plasters in, remember the suncream etc, but it’s what most adults do. Uggggggghhhh…..she thinks she’s so bloody special it’s actually beyond a joke. I tell you what Babs, why don’t you reward yourself with some tat, a chocolate bar, a cock in a can and a few hours alone watching Netflix. Oh, you do that every bastard day already?? But yet still think you’re some kind of award winning woman because you packed some cases?? Wow. Just wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ah, the subtitles on her vlogs and how they interpret the crap she says make them worth watching tbh - on double speed, obvs! #bitrude

Screenshot_20210731_132057.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.