Brummy Mummy #78 Organge is the new black!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a bleeping spoilt nause 🤢 duck off Emma and go and get a real job you absolute selfish lazy twit.
Needed to get that off my chest!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Broken because she had to actually allow her children's happiness to come before her own.

However, we all know that's not actually fully what happened.

- The kids were still made to go to bed early despite being on holiday.
- She controlled what they wore.
- She bellitted what they liked (pop it's and slime)
- She made the entire holiday about herself. Her reels, her staged photos, her compliments. Funny how nobody compliment her children the entire holiday but apparently two teens compliment her hideous swimming costume?
- She had tantrums because two children, who are fully capable of getting themselves ready, weren't ready to leave? Why the rush babs? Hardly had to rush around bloody Butlins?
- She's just proved herself to be a really selfish uninterested mother like 99% of these BLOODY instagram mothers!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, he's got her number....to avoid a tantrum...he's headed her off at the pass by giving her the book as tho it's been gifted. Well played Stevie , well played.
I meant as a huge hint per the book title 'Get divorced, be happy!' 😄
Not that I'm advocating divorce btw

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is an absolutely selfish spoilt twit!
5 days away and she is "broken"! BROKEN!!!!
duck OFF EMMA.
You mean you're tired because you haven't sat on your fat ugly lazy lard arse all day and night!
I'll tell you what broken looks like......
Working in a pop up Counselling unit for NHS staff after the first and second wave of COVID. Diagnosing PTSD, Anxiety (proper, not fake like yours) OCD, Agoraphobia.
I could go on.
Listening to amazing, dedicated, talented & devoted NHS workers talk about quitting, how they're families are suffering without them being mentally and physically present. You!!!! You go away for 5 days and your in bed in your PJ's at 7pm - BROKEN! You are pathetic Emma!!!!!!!
👏🏻 Yes

She’s looks like she’s lost the plot in those car stories. What’s with her stupid mouth gurning?!

Also…PUS speeding off when she was telling the babettes about her manky knickers creased me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So, I've just stumbled on this on another thread. I'm sorry if it's already been shared but I feel it's so very important.

EMMA 👋 PLEASE WATCH.... They are on tiktok for anyone who wants to hear more (EMMA) look up throughandlou

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m so annoyed that she’s obviously been given free tickets to Disney on Ice after shelling out a small fortune for mine!!!!!! 🤬 I don’t understand that they’re giving tickets away when it sells out every year?????? Not happy! Hope we’re not sitting by that foghorn and I have to listen to her dreadful attempts at singing

• Angry
Reactions: 21
If she wants to talk about having meltdowns and "being bullied by the mean trolls" then she should look at Ashley Cain's account. That poor man and his girlfriend lost their beautiful little girl 3 months ago and they have both stopped working to dedicate their time to setting up a charity in her memory. Yet he was on his stories a couple of days ago almost in tears because he is being trolled by people saying he is spending his daughter's donation money on flash cars and new clothes.

That to me is being horribly trolled. Being told you are using donations for your daughter to fund your lifestyle. He has had to come on his stories to prove otherwise. He didn't sit in his bathroom having a meltdown yet he would be well within his right.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Bab, do the right thing and give those tickets away. You do not deserve them (your kids do, as they seem lovely) and should offer them to someone who has experienced hardship over the last year. Not someone like yourself, who did everything they could to bend the covid rules.

I may need to go remind Disney that someone involved with D.V comments is not a good fit for a family brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m so annoyed that she’s obviously been given free tickets to Disney on Ice after shelling out a small fortune for mine!!!!!! 🤬 I don’t understand that they’re giving tickets away when it sells out every year?????? Not happy! Hope we’re not sitting by that foghorn and I have to listen to her dreadful attempts at singing
Ditto that. the fear that I may even glimpse her in real life is real! plus I've got suitable time and day for small children cuz mine are small increases the risk !

Also there is NO WAY she arrived home yesterday, no way she edited that video last night to post today.
Also the vlog as per is rather shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally agree with this! She can easily afford to shell out for those tickets but she gets them free! Why the hell aren’t Disney sending all the free tickets to the key workers who would completely deserve them. I as I’m sure most people would respect Disney so much for doing that, but not sending them to so called influencers who have done NOTHING to deserve them! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Totally agree with this! She can easily afford to shell out for those tickets but she gets them free! Why the hell aren’t Disney sending all the free tickets to the key workers who would completely deserve them. I as I’m sure most people would respect Disney so much for doing that, but not sending them to so called influencers who have done NOTHING to deserve them! 😡
so true ☹ She should perhaps donate hers to that cause close to her heart, herself, I mean the Birmingham children’s hospital!!!!

shes been on a load of holidays including Disneyland Paris and a Disney cruise ffs!!!!!! This is the closest that a lot of children get to meeting the characters and experiencing Disney. I’m fuming 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
The first few minutes of the latest vlog is lots of thinly veiled disappointment at the view from her holiday balcony. I can’t even remember how many years it is since I’ve been able to take my kids on holiday. She really is truly insensitive and ungrateful

The first few minutes of the latest vlog is lots of thinly veiled disappointment at the view from her holiday balcony. I can’t even remember how many years it is since I’ve been able to take my kids on holiday. She really is truly insensitive and ungrateful
Ok only five more minutes in and she’s also now complained about how the beach is pebbles not Sandy, she’s annoyed by the wind and her hotel is too far away from the beach

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I absolutely detest the fact that she calls them cinnamon buns as well as the very way she pronounces cinnamon buns.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised Disney endorse Emma as an ex-cast member there were many strict rules about how we could look/behave inside and outside of work. If she worked for Disney Emma certainly would have been given the sack!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ALL of these companies that "gift" over privileged instashammers automatically stop me from buying anything from them. I would feel much more inclined to buy their products if they gifted them to genuine families, struggling families and families that don't pimp out their kids for a quick buck! In these cases the companies are as twattish as the influenzas.

Emma would certainly go up in alot of people's estimation if she donated the tickets to a local charity for them to auction (that's an idea for you babs 😉). Come on Emma, don't be a bleep and do the decent thing 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.