Brummy Mummy #78 Organge is the new black!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted it because it stinks of truth. And Babs being Babs it’s MINE MINE MINE! She doesn’t share. She’s like a spoilt brat. The cowbag is you Emma Conway. She doesn’t want Disney to take away HER freebie- how awful :(
If that was me I’d be giving away. A lot do this- several influenzas given free breaks away... why not allow people to nominate someone who deserves it x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She deleted it because it stinks of truth. And Babs being Babs it’s MINE MINE MINE! She doesn’t share. She’s like a spoilt brat. The cowbag is you Emma Conway. She doesn’t want Disney to take away HER freebie- how awful :(
If that was me I’d be giving away. A lot do this- several influenzas given free breaks away... why not allow people to nominate someone who deserves it x
Her donating them to the children’s hospital that she professes to be close to her heart would be so easy. She never donates to them- just gets her followers to. She’s a selfish witch. This stuff enrages me more than her flashing her sweaty gunt.

• Heart
If she knew anything about plants, she'd know the ones she has can survive much longer and 3-4 days without a drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A
Wonder if this will get deleted or the person blocked?

She’s hidden the comment 😢😡
Her donating them to the children’s hospital that she professes to be close to her heart would be so easy. She never donates to them- just gets her followers to. She’s a selfish witch.
Yes, for them to raffle. Babs would never consider doing that, I mean she could buy tickets and promote on her disney page so claim back costs anyway...too much to think beyond her nose!!! Why would Disney work with someone trying to sell knock off Disney merch?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope you’re reading this Emma. How can you take, take, take? Block key workers and deny those who have suffered so much? Look in the mirror and see yourself for the grabbing, selfish, nasty cowbag you really are.

A

Yes, for them to raffle. Babs would never consider doing that, I mean she could buy tickets and promote on her disney page so claim back costs anyway...too much to think beyond her nose!!! Why would Disney work with someone trying to sell knock off Disney merch?!
Ooh, everyone show them her knock off merch in your complaints too!!!!!

• Heart
DisneyonIce should be making the influencers gift them to key workers. Disgusted that this selfish cow is getting this freebie. It’s not like her kids miss out & haven’t been before.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is disgraceful. Financially very stable yet accepts all these gifted things without a thought for those less fortunate. Disgusting human being. Same goes for all these other influenza cunts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Imagine the positive engagement/reactions etc she would get if she came on and said she had been gifted the tickets but she wanted to pay it forward and either donate to the hospital for them to raffle or to one of her key worker followers. Babs, when you read here take our comments on board. Unfortunately Babs is just grabby and out for what she can get so I doubt she would ever do anything nice and give them away

• Heart
I'm not even sure gifting them to key workers goes far enough. On the basis that most key workers have been able to work all the way through this and are probably more financially stable and able to buy tickets themselves. She needs to look into donating them to a family who really have no way of ever affording a gift like this. Ones who can barely put food on the table.
There's plenty of charities in Birmingham she could colab with to use her platform for something worthwhile for once, instead of just making more money for her greedy self and accepting gifts she CAN afford to buy!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she gave the freebies away, how could she possibly justify her career choice to her long suffering family?
They probably complain about the filming and the lack of privacy, but she counteracts this argument with - well we get free holidays and gifted items in return ,so it's all worth it.
Giving the freebies away undermines her chosen lifestyle. And we all know she can't live without it! It's her hill and she'll die on it!

• Heart
I'm not even sure gifting them to key workers goes far enough. On the basis that most key workers have been able to work all the way through this and are probably more financially stable and able to buy tickets themselves. She needs to look into donating them to a family who really have no way of ever affording a gift like this. Ones who can barely put food on the table.
There's plenty of charities in Birmingham she could colab with to use her platform for something worthwhile for once, instead of just making more money for her greedy self and accepting gifts she CAN afford to buy!
Unfortunately, there are many key workers who can barely afford to put food on the table too.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just how many times over the years has this woman been given free tickets to these shows? She does nothing to promote it and it’s nauseating to see how many thousands of pounds worth of free tickets they must have had. I don’t understand why the show even needs promoting? It sells out pretty much every year

Reactions: 14
It’s not just that the tickets are gifted, they’re actively paying her to attend. I imagine part of the contract is posting about attending the actual show, so she can’t give them away.

And giving tickets away is marketing, giving tickets to non influencer key workers just doesn’t bring that much attention, or plant their name in as many brains.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If she knew anything about plants, she'd know the ones she has can survive much longer and 3-4 days without a drink.
Yes. I found that bizarre 😳 I have many of the same plants as her and most thrive on neglect or do better being a little thirsty. Clearly just another aesthetic bandwagon that she jumped on without educating herself. What a head 🤣

Reactions: 8
Emma Conway -you are a bleeping witch. She doesn’t have an altruistic bone in her body. She’s one of the most bloody selfish people on the planet.
Horrible horrible woman.
Seriously wtf are Disney on Ice thinking of?
Do they not look at her Instagram
Page? Do they really want a woman who posts pics of herself fanning her sweaty minge and has no problem with threatening to smash her husbands face in on more than one occasion, do they want someone like that promoting a family show???
I assume Babs has some crappy management that actually acquires these tickets on behalf on these influencers because Emma is too stupid to be able to do it herself. But that’s no excuse for Disney on Ice to not do due diligence before sending out free tickets.
To recap:
Emma Conway you are aFUCKING witch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.