Brummy Mummy #78 Organge is the new black!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the post 5 days before the Fajita Gate/DLP meltdown....
I've highlighted my favourite part, mainly because I chat with her frequently on her Insta, and she doesn't know who I am yet 🤣🤣🤣✌
"i am a wonderful mother. i am GREAT at my job. ADORED by Steven." classic babs, can't resist the narcissistic urge to remind everyone how wonderful she is! 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 29
This was the post 5 days before the Fajita Gate/DLP meltdown....
I've highlighted my favourite part, mainly because I chat with her frequently on her Insta, and she doesn't know who I am yet 🤣🤣🤣✌
She is going to be livid when she reads this. She will need to get the police files out and do some serious detective work to unmask you, you pesky tatler 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It is a tit hole and it's my idea of hell (slightly less hell than Disney though tbh) but kids love it so unfortunately it's in my life for the next few years! We usually stay in the hotel though.

At least at Butlins Babs can't just force everyone to do what she wants, the kids will actually be able to have fun.
Same. All the way through lockdown my kids kept saying the one thing they wanted to do when we could go places again was go to Butlins! It costs way more than it should but they absolutely love it and to be fair after the year the kids have had if it makes them happy then I'd go bloody anywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would bet she is staying at the Bognor Regis site as she said in her vlog that she was going to a Butlins site which didn't have a sandy beach. Bognor has a shingle beach close to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just come back from Butlins and I think Babs is going to be sorely disappointed if she thinks its gone back to pre covid times.
- Pretty much nobody is wearing masks there... So I bet she has a fake meltdown about that.
- The entertainment was pretty shite to be fair.
- She talks about 'reading a book' and relaxing whilst on the beach but who is going to keep an eye on her little baby infants whilst she relaxes ey?
- I think she is pretty delusional and stuck in the 1990's.
- I was pretty shocked she booked Butlins so wonder if it's a paid AD. She really didn't seem that excited about it!?

And side note, my kids are the same age and have watched Harry Potter....she needs to get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 13
Those PJ bottoms look so tight and uncomfortable, she needs to size up at least twice. Surely PJ's are meant to be comfortable, you certainly aren't an 18 in these Babs.
I was going to say am I the only one who likes loose pj’s. They look incredibly tight.

She’s going to pull out the moana rap on one of her holidays, I just can’t decide if it’ll be on their beach holiday next week like she did in Brighton last year or if she’ll wait and theme it for the cruise with some sort of boat/sea/calls me tie in. Place your bets now fellow cows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so excited for next weeks holiday! Will we get a bathroom meltdown? A bikini clad Babs strutting about Butlins? Stevie with a hankie on his head? Stay alert cow bags 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Now, in light of the comedy gold this thread has provided (ive been here since before fajita gate!) ive decided to deal with the fact that I have a song stuck in my head, and offer you these lyrics.
those familiar with tiktok may know the tune, it’s only a minute long if not -

now here are your lyrics -
ex-RE, influencer
Lucy and the fam of four
brummy
brummy mummy
ex-RE, influencer
Lucy and the fam of four
brummy
brummy mummy

Come on, brummy, you can do it
bullshit posts, cracking rack - just belt it
disney cry, and AD meltdowns,
Look at how you flog mugs, look at that price

golden girl, the boy and Babettes
Tattlers can bleeping suck it
hope that helps, drink hot cocks

Come on, Emma, get 'em!

Not the best, but hope you enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s going to pull out the moana rap on one of her holidays, I just can’t decide if it’ll be on their beach holiday next week like she did in Brighton last year or if she’ll wait and theme it for the cruise with some sort of boat/sea/calls me tie in. Place your bets now fellow cows 😂
On the ship. They have family karaoke as entertainment so we’ll undoubtedly be treated to her rendition 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s rather brave (read stupid) going on holiday to the Covid pit of Butlins which is a breeding ground without a pandemic, prior to the big Disney holiday. Surely she’s exposing them to the possibility of testing positive by 500% by going away to a place where there’s no escaping people just before to the cruise? You have to do a Covid test prior to boarding the ship so I’d be doing my own mini lockdown before going as not to risk a positive and not being able to get onboard.
Crazy behaviour jeopardising her much anticipated Disney getaway!

Reactions: 36
Guess what, cowbags? Me and my bullbag are en route for a couple of days in Birmingham. He asked if I'd got any tips for places to go from Emma 🤣 absolutely not since she never bothers to let us know where she goes unless it's bleeping Costco

Also, I put something on the packing list (scribbled with a pencil btw, I didn't have a printer to #ad) that had the acronym PUS. Could not remember what the hell it was today as all I could think of was Steve 😅 (it was pick up sticks btw - we love bar games 🤓)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guess what, cowbags? Me and my bullbag are en route for a couple of days in Birmingham. He asked if I'd got any tips for places to go from Emma 🤣 absolutely not since she never bothers to let us know where she goes unless it's bleeping Costco

Also, I put something on the packing list (scribbled with a pencil btw, I didn't have a printer to #ad) that had the acronym PUS. Could not remember what the hell it was today as all I could think of was Steve 😅 (it was pick up sticks btw - we love bar games 🤓)
Have a lovely time! wasn't the game pick up chipsticks? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It's all in the Wiki at the top of the thread, have a read. You won't be disappointed 🤣

Also, if you go on her grid, scroll back to July 2020 and you'll see 2 posts in the same week of her basically throwing her dummy out of the pram. The first one sighted "20 insanely clever women" (her words and disgustingly inappropriate) and the 2nd one is a pic of the castle at DLP but read the text, she's basically a blithering idiot.
Whilst scrolling and eye rolling to myself over her remarks 🙄

I saw this post and casually wondered if Steve’s a feeder and likes to keep baboon on the large side 🤔

"i am a wonderful mother. i am GREAT at my job. ADORED by Steven." classic babs, can't resist the narcissistic urge to remind everyone how wonderful she is! 🤣
How can your insides not cringe typing that 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
So she’s posted a link in her story to another grammers page and said grammar says she is a size 18/20, which she clearly is most likely to be. How can deluded babs claim to be the same size as this woman?!!

Reactions: 8
Whilst scrolling and eye rolling to myself over her remarks 🙄

I saw this post and casually wondered if Steve’s a feeder and likes to keep baboon on the large side 🤔

How can your insides not cringe typing that 🤔
I didn’t realise that she actually wrote that. I thought it was a tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.