Brummy Mummy #78 Organge is the new black!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she put a fajita AD out on a Friday evening, as though it was live and they were at home having dinner at the coffee table under blankets. With peppers cos they’re fancy! At the same time her and the family were seen in another Insta blogger’s video at Disneyland Paris, so they’d snuck off secretly.
People called her out in her AD comments, for not being honest and as it wasn't long after lockdown one, key workers were discouraging travel etc. She had a meltdown on the floor of her hotel bathroom, saying a group of 20 Insanely Clever women were hounding her, making it seem like they were supportive but then trolling her. She meant people on here, who actually aren’t trolls but mostly ex-followers who got sick of her bullshit and not being able to ask a question or criticise something she’d done without being called a troll.
Thank you! This is lolz. Meltdown on the bathroom floor like a child as she was caught out in a lie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
me either, but the tiny "btw the brit crew aren't bad eggs" disclaimer at the bottom kinda indicated that the whole "bad egg" comments were aimed at other people - people who LP mysteriously distanced herself from - like kebabba! 🤣

i wonder if babs mimicking babs with the "good egg" phrase as revenge. LP will be delighted!
Brit crew were like the sort of 2012/2013 British youtubers so think zoella, Louise, Alfie butler, Casper Lee, Marcus butler ect (not sure if those names will mean much 😂😂) they were sort of the early wave of famous youtubers and did all the conventions and made videos together. They’re all at different life stages so it’s understandable they’ve grown apar

Reactions: 6
What boring content, as usual. I wonder how many weeks it will be until she does the Moana rap as a prawn cracker ‘dance’?
21 days til Disney? Are any cow bags booked on to the same cruise? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Give it up Babs! You look ridiculous doing this in your too tight pyjamas in your kitchen on a Saturday night! Why do you favour and seek attention FROM COMPLETE STRANGERS when your family are in the other room? That is not normal behaviour!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m very new here so could someone please tell me (in brief) what fajita gate and IC20 is/was? Dying to know 🤣🤣
It's all in the Wiki at the top of the thread, have a read. You won't be disappointed 🤣

I’m very new here so could someone please tell me (in brief) what fajita gate and IC20 is/was? Dying to know 🤣🤣
Also, if you go on her grid, scroll back to July 2020 and you'll see 2 posts in the same week of her basically throwing her dummy out of the pram. The first one sighted "20 insanely clever women" (her words and disgustingly inappropriate) and the 2nd one is a pic of the castle at DLP but read the text, she's basically a blithering idiot.

Reactions: 10
I enjoy how the lyric of the song was ‘tighten’ as she flashed her gunt and her right pj bottoms.

Maybe she is a comedy genius after all…!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dance? What dance? All I saw was someone walking into a room holding some food then running out of content and reposting the same old tit miming to a very popular track that everyone our age knows.

Why does she think it's so impressive to know all the words to songs? It's to do with brain and muscle memory and not a lot to do with intelligence (sorry to burst your bubble, Emma, I know you have a Masters after all).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I always think square nails looks so gross regardless of the length. Coffin shape is a little more flattering but still has to have length. With her short fingers, almond shape would have been the most flattering especially if she’s not used to having mega long nails 🤷🏼‍♀️

also whoever said you can’t scratch with acrylics is SO right!! It’s like a tickle more than a scratch and (tmi) it’s really uncomfortable to pick your nose!

she’s going to find it different to type on her phone too so that’ll be the next excuse for the awful grammar
When I do have acrylics, I do go for a square shape as my nails are naturally square and my fingers are long. But yeah they look awful, should have gone with gel overlays.

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice on the vlog she says the scrap books are really for mommy, for when SHE'S older....not when they're older. Poor Ethan, again 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.