Brummy Mummy #78 Organge is the new black!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had better not be on the cruise sailing on 13th August because I have done nothing to deserve that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So her kids can’t watch Harry Potter but Black Widow (12A) is perfectly fine?!
head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Although I feel for @Are you hot? I am over the moon we may have a spy on board the ship, hilarious! 😂 Babs will be fuming if she is sailing on the same day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This was the post 5 days before the Fajita Gate/DLP meltdown....
I've highlighted my favourite part, mainly because I chat with her frequently on her Insta, and she doesn't know who I am yet 🤣🤣🤣✌
Think she f#cks with her own mind better than any of us ever could.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was the post 5 days before the Fajita Gate/DLP meltdown....
I've highlighted my favourite part, mainly because I chat with her frequently on her Insta, and she doesn't know who I am yet 🤣🤣🤣✌
She’s replied to my dm’s too 😅 despite the fact she doesn’t read them 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She used to converse with me and then I got Babblocked after Fajitagate! A whole year since I’ve NOT been on Instagram- I did it lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Basically she put a fajita AD out on a Friday evening, as though it was live and they were at home having dinner at the coffee table under blankets. With peppers cos they’re fancy! At the same time her and the family were seen in another Insta blogger’s video at Disneyland Paris, so they’d snuck off secretly.
People called her out in her AD comments, for not being honest and as it wasn't long after lockdown one, key workers were discouraging travel etc. She had a meltdown on the floor of her hotel bathroom, saying a group of 20 Insanely Clever women were hounding her, making it seem like they were supportive but then trolling her. She meant people on here, who actually aren’t trolls but mostly ex-followers who got sick of her bullshit and not being able to ask a question or criticise something she’d done without being called a troll.
Ahh thank you! I shall peruse the wiki 😁😁

It's all in the Wiki at the top of the thread, have a read. You won't be disappointed 🤣

Also, if you go on her grid, scroll back to July 2020 and you'll see 2 posts in the same week of her basically throwing her dummy out of the pram. The first one sighted "20 insanely clever women" (her words and disgustingly inappropriate) and the 2nd one is a pic of the castle at DLP but read the text, she's basically a blithering idiot.
Thanks! BRB 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.