Brummy Mummy #77 We would rather be a Cow Bag, than a woman no man would..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping it real?!?!
Well Emma, real for YOU might mean slobbing about all day, unwashed in your pjā€™s with greasy hair and skin watching tit ā€œrealityā€ tv.
For the rest of us it involves getting up,washed, dressed, taking kids to school, going to work, maintaining a home, maybe doing some exercise, cooking and actually interacting with our kids and enjoying family time. This, THIS is real Emma.
Perhaps if you actually DID something productive everyday youā€™d feel happieR. I dont know how anyone could be happy with a life governed by how many likes your posts gets etc. Emma yours is a sad and sorry existence, entirely of your own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoever commented this either hasnā€™t met her or is on drugs ! Sheā€™s not kind. Sheā€™s not loving either. Sheā€™s just a vile hypocrite who wants fame and cash. As for the weight thing, itā€™s straying into eating disorder territory for some. She could trigger so many things in so many people itā€™s beyond shocking. You know I donā€™t care what anyone looks like or what size they are. But to me sheā€™s protesting too much. Emma love, if youā€™re that unhappy then for the love of god do something about it. And leave the bleeping dog alone, itā€™s old, itā€™s knackered and it needs peace !

Reactions: 26
The internet is wild Babs you're right .. just last week I saw some strange woman (attempt to) draw a cross on her face with red lipstick which just resembled a domestic violence campaign and then aggressively smash her face into a bag of prawn crackers ... it was frankly bizarre.

Also you don't need to look "fancy" all the time, but theres also having self respect and taking price in your appearance. Imagine facing your colleague in a meeting and they're a sweaty mess, unbrushed teeth, yawning, pulling and rubbing sleep out of their eyes, grabbing their top to look at their cracking rack. Blurgh. Believe me I would not be thinking "Wow, what an icon".

Go feed your rats and shut the hell uo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm going to say it, it's almost a babfend.

I think she's very very sad, and very very lonely.

She see all the other insta mom's building their brands and she isn't moving forward at all.

The kids are already moving on from her.

Her husband is completely disinterested.

5000 likes out of "134k" followers isn't great really.

Her physical health is suffering it's very obvious, her mental health can't be great.

Posting body positivity messages to convince herself that she's ok and to gain the admiration that she needs to function.

Step away Emma, ween yourself off insta and whatever your chosen numbing drug is whether it's sugar , shopping or alcohol.

2 years down the line the babetts will have moved on, you need to as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

She see all the other insta mom's building their brands and she isn't moving forward at all.

Her physical health is suffering it's very obvious, her mental health can't be great.

Posting body positivity messages to convince herself that she's ok and to gain the admiration that she needs to function.

Step away Emma, ween yourself off insta and whatever your chosen numbing drug is whether it's sugar , shopping or alcohol.

I donā€™t think that this babfend is bad. I think we all know sheā€™s spiralling. Knowing she or her fam read here each and everyone of us has offered constructive criticism, advice and support networks that could help and support her during this time
Only we are ignored. Accused of trolling and bullying our words twisted to suit her narrative for content, engagement and growth.
She needs to end this career whilst she still can

Reactions: 24

This is exactly what she needs to do. She wonā€™t though. She is so fame hungry, itā€™s an obsession. I think she loves the cash, but wants the fame more. Nobody is stepping in to tell her sheā€™s in a downward spiral, so it will just continue.

Reactions: 18
I think that the babbets are the only things she actually has and untimely they are strangers on the Internet, merely numbers.

It must be terribly sad spending years ignoring your kids, humiliating your husband and spending every waking moment worrying about what tit to post next in order to make this *job* werk.

On top of this is trying to keep up with the lies she has told to make your whole normal life look far more appealing and interesting just so it gives her content. Eventually as she is finding out, those lies do catch up and people notice that things like the bad back, tampon gate, being good at poems šŸ˜‚ and portraying herself as a character when it suits (dv excuse)

But what is she left with?
A husband who walks around like lerch, totally gormless and uninterested in anything she does. They don't even share a bed anymore ffs.
Kids who are going to be bullied rotten in high school due to her being totally bleeping stupid online in order to up the followers.
They will resent her and they have missed out of having a mum who wants to spend time with them, they are nothing but props to her.
She will never be able to work in a school setting again.

She is fucked due to her own selfish ways and will be left with nothing, and the babette will not give a single duck about a has been on the gram. Like I said at the start her friends are nothing but a number of likes

Reactions: 18
so sheā€™s not going to take any notice of what anyone here thinks when sheā€™s got her fans singing her praises

Reactions: 6
What's happening here is incredibly complex.
She is fame hungry and I would imagine she always has been with her history of the pop star stalking, people who usually crave fame want to meet famous people too.
She's very lazy, so this "job" (it's not a job) gives her easy money while allowing her to do not very much for it, while at the same time she is succeeding in kidding herself that it allows her to be there more for her kids. But in reality she's in the bath at 5pm and on the sofa watching Netflix by 6pm, pissed and talking to her phone.
Add to all of this her constant need for attention, adoration and validation and she is caught in a downward spiral. It gives her everything she is addicted to, no matter how bad it all is for her Mental and Physical Health.
She'll never learn and she'll never quit.
It's far easier for her to stay fat, lazy, greedy and selfish than it is for her to face the damage its all doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™ve unfollowed anyone who liked her post or who shared it to stories or who tagged her in any body positive attention seeking posts of their own.
Iā€™m all for body positive. Wear the damn bikini. But if you have to constantly post about it to seek applause and adulation or back pats or praise then you really arenā€™t actually that confident or body positive and you need to get a gripā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think that the babbets are the only things she actually has and untimely they are strangers on the Internet, merely numbers.
The problem is, the babettes are actually the bystanders at a fight, the people who drive slow past accidents on the motorway, she thinks they're friends and people who watch her because they love her. We're more vocal about the circus act we see, where as others will sit on the sidelines and just watch her.

I honestly believe she has lost her target audience, when I first started looking at her Insta (around pingate) about 7-8 people I followed also followed her, now its down to two, and one of them doesn't even use Insta anymore. Her mentality as switched to the TikTok way of just doing short, stand out content with the aim to go viral, which isn't what her content was. Hundreds of other people are doing so much better content now.

She used to get awards, mentions in the paper (for good things!), and lots of other infulencers looking up to here, now she's the tag-a-long skulking around Adam Hattan and Charlotte Ruff for Disney content, and other mummybloggers to try and look relevant again. Its over for her...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find the issue with her body positivity is that itā€™s not being body positive about others itā€™s just about Babs.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve unfollowed anyone who liked her post or who shared it to stories or who tagged her in any body positive attention seeking posts of their own.
Iā€™m all for body positive. Wear the damn bikini. But if you have to constantly post about it to seek applause and adulation or back pats or praise then you really arenā€™t actually that confident or body positive and you need to get a gripā€¦
Was so disappointed in Rosie Ramsey for reposting her shite love island reel! She also likes babā€™s posts on the regs. Step away from the car crash, Rosie!

Reactions: 9
Emma I'm leaving this here for you. It's from one of the books I use a lot.
Read and take note!!!!
Spot on! If she looked further than her nose and volunteered at a food bank or a charity shop, anything, that she could possibly enjoy/do then her IG content will have content not daily drivel! I'd love to see her move into sharing daily healthy habits, it's hard with kids but it can be inspiring to see influencers have a brisk walk, do a healthy food shop and meal planner. Just take care of yourself for yourself, know your worth!

Reactions: 11
I genuinely cannot see her appeal. Can the babettes not see what we see FFS?. They praise her for being ,pretty, body confident ,stylish, funny. Please someone help me out here cos I CANNOT SEE IT . It's like the emperor's new clothes . šŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.