Brummy Mummy #77 We would rather be a Cow Bag, than a woman no man would..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she do one load a day? In our house it's myself and my two boys. If you separate your whites from your colours. That's two separate washes right there. All of our clothes from today (school uniforms, plus play clothes - because my kids aren't banished to their rooms ar 4pm!) don't make two full washes.

What a load of bollocks she talks 🙄

The white t-shirt under a strappy dress is very early 90s. And only really looked good on the girls from Friends. Not our plumpy from Brum. Honestly Emma, buy a dress with little sleeves if your bingo wings bother you that much. Hope that helps 💋

Her hygiene standards are zero with the same bedding lasting for weeks so we can rule bedding out of the daily washes.

The woman's a freak!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By out there, I meant over the top. Looking back on her early vlogs, she didnt dress so outlandishly. It's as if she looks for the most quirky print and styles just to show off and try to make it niche. It doesnt work. It looks stupid and dated on her.
Yes, agree, it's not a good look! Sorry I must read more slowly and not try to do tattle plus chores 🤣 I simply cannot multitask!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All this money she rakes in from her crap ads, she SHOULD:
* buy a decent bra, not one from a supermarket
* get a professional to cut her hair, not Steve with the pinking shears
* go to the salon to get her hair dyed
* oh and stop wearing bleeping belts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Incontinent dog stories 24 hours after manky yellow pillow stories…maybe have a think about the “content” your posting and the image you’re portraying babs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but the photo is horrendous 😵💫. The belt under the boob look is awful. So unflattering. I don’t get this whole ‘add a belt’ thing that she keeps harping on about. If she must wear a belt then why not just wear it round her waist, where they’re meant to be worn 🤷‍♀️. Can’t be comfortable the way she wears them!!

Reactions: 14
Oh here we go again. Right on schedule

I’ve been every weight under the sun and I’m still a c%nt post 🙄

oh and I call 🐄💩 her 89p Amazon glasses purchase “recently” seeing as she had them on in the photo from Disney’s typhoon lagoon water park that was taken at least 2 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Emma bore off. You’re overweight and you love yourself thats great, so stop making Steve take photos of you from space and putting your body in positions to thin yourself down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Babs it is ok to be bigger but what is not ok is to be as unhealthy as you are and to promote that to thousands of people. I follow a lot of people who are bigger and they exercise regularly, eat well with treats, drink water (Babs this is really something you should do) and don't bang on about it all the bloody time. Change the record Emma, it is boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“bit of a different throwback”. My arse. I could literally tell you what that said before I even read it. Bore. Off.

You wouldn’t automatically be happier if you were slimmer Babs, but you’d probably feel a bit happier if you were healthy, fulfilled, busy and making a difference in the world. Not a huge one, you don’t have to cure cancer, but you could give your time or efforts to something other than looking at photos of yourself online or completing Netflix. Exercise, water, vegetables, fruit, time away from your phone, not posting every mundane thought you have and then worrying if you’ll get abuse for it. Nurture some strong friendships, spend time with your parents (not for a vlog) before you don’t have them anymore, spend quality time with your husband #bitrude, enjoy your kids, read a book……Get out of your pit and see some different places - stay up later in the evening…..there’s lots you could do! Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Your body might only be a small part of who you are Babs but if your massively over weight with high BP, cholesterol, Strain on your joints and heart and a walking stroke, then it ain't gonna do you much good being positive about it. You'll be dead!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
😠😠😠😠😠 Aaarrrrrgggggghhhh. So I'm all for body positivity yadda yadda who gives a hoot what someone else looks like in a swimming costume BUT being in ur pj's before dinner time, watching crappy TV (like love island & all the housewife crap) that promotes body insecurity and aspirational lifestyles which are totally unobtainable living just outside Birmingham is not how to set an example to our children, SHOW them and us how to live a healthy fulfilled lifestyle, show us how u started ur business, how u help charity's, don't fluff over everything, stop rehashing old stuff, show us what's available locally for mums, support groups, good places to visit, don't keep pissing money down the drain on clothes u don't wear and things u don't use, finish a god dam sentence and stop saying erm erm, ur subtitles haven't a clue what ur saying.
Do a better more informed job!!!

That's it I'm done, have a good day everyone 🎉❤🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
For someone who is body confident and happy in their own skin she sure does shout about it far too much for it to be true.
Every single day she needs the validation from the babette that she is slim and gorgeous, mmmmm me thinks that ain't confident, 🤔
LP is a bigger girl and she looks fab, I don't see a post every single day from her looking for admiration about her body unlike our very confident Emma who cannot seen to get through one day without having her ego wanked off

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She didn’t get enough attention on her love bench post.
She had less than 3000 likes so she’s sat all night thinking ‘what can I post that will get me more attention’

Bingo! Fake body positivity. Works every time.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The number of babettes posting "love this" and "♥♥♥" is going to be nauseating throughout the day. Buckle up cowbags and keep a bowl handy for your own safety

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“bit of a different throwback”. My arse. I could literally tell you what that said before I even read it. Bore. Off.

You wouldn’t automatically be happier if you were slimmer Babs, but you’d probably feel a bit happier if you were healthy, fulfilled, busy and making a difference in the world. Not a huge one, you don’t have to cure cancer, but you could give your time or efforts to something other than looking at photos of yourself online or completing Netflix. Exercise, water, vegetables, fruit, time away from your phone, not posting every mundane thought you have and then worrying if you’ll get abuse for it. Nurture some strong friendships, spend time with your parents (not for a vlog) before you don’t have them anymore, spend quality time with your husband #bitrude, enjoy your kids, read a book……Get out of your pit and see some different places - stay up later in the evening…..there’s lots you could do! Hope that helps 😘
Perfectly put. 👏 👏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.