Brummy Mummy #77 We would rather be a Cow Bag, than a woman no man would..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up at the crack of dawn reading tattle

she’s no problem saying arse has she 🤔 that’s the real baboon ……coarse
If she went to bed at a normal time she wouldn’t be up at 5:30am. There is absolutely no need to be up then especially as she does nothing to help her kids in the morning.

Reactions: 19
I just can’t with her today - I know we’ve said it a million times but what kind of head spends her morning ignoring her kids needs to feed her own via strangers on the internet

wake up Emma, it’s a shallow world but if you were miss universe I’d still think you were vile cos you’re so selfish

Reactions: 18
Up at the crack of arse isn’t a phrase! It’s the crack of dawn, or arse crack. But not crack of arse 🤮
As a brummie, it’s not a brummie phrase either. I have never heard that term. She’s literally just speaking 💩

Like others have said, if she didn’t go to bed so early, she wouldn’t wake up so early either.

• Haha
So yesterday's I love myself post didn't get the reaction she wanted/needed so we are back at being humble. She's pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Every single time, she ignores the health side of any overweight posts. She would be great at the body positive message if she just admitted her true size alongside showing a healthier lifestyle. Exercise and healthy eating are what gives confidence - whatever size you are, big or small.

Reactions: 19
Oh God, I hate myself for this… sorry to Babfend but I’ve heard quite a few people (my family included) saying the phrase ‘ up at the crack of arse’
Right, I’m off to shower in dettol!

• Haha
Oh isn’t she SO much happier now she has her 5000 likes. Look at that last selfie in her stories. Proper happy.

whew! Relief! There’s no way she could cope with so little comments and under 3000 likes on that last photo.
Imagine being 40 odd years old and only being that happy because strangers validated you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Sometimes I think I will be all fancy this time and wear makeup, but that's not normal is it".

Emma, being in your pjs, with no make up and sweating into a box of maltesers daily isn't normal either, no matter how much you keep trying to make it happen, being Emma Conway is never going to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone has commented that sizes doesn't matter but you health does im not clever enough to screen shot babs has just put hearts and missed the whole point the commenter. was trying to make lol

• Haha
It’s not as if she has to dress up no one is saying that

but there is a BIG difference between keeping it casual/real and being a slob
* no one needs to see you picking sleep out of your eyes
* no one needs to see you in your bed
* no one needs to see you yawning and scratching your head like a baboon

you are scratching, picking, looking rough in your nightwear too much for this to be a ‘keeping it real’ occasional thing

and when is all this ‘werk’ taking place 🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh isn’t she SO much happier now she has her 5000 likes. Look at that last selfie in her stories. Proper happy.

whew! Relief! There’s no way she could cope with so little comments and under 3000 likes on that last photo.
Imagine being 40 odd years old and only being that happy because strangers validated you.
This. You've hit the nail on the head! And this is why she was up so early....to get this post ready and up first in her followers stories.

Reactions: 12

She isn’t happier though really……..she lets the comments of the users of this forum (200 ish regular commenters) dictate her every move. All she does is to retaliate or try to wind us up? Her weird stories that make no sense unless you read here.

She could stop reading here, focus on her 5000 likes and babbettes but she can’t help herself.

Bab - for the second time in 2 days, drink water, pay for a decent haircut (heaven knows you can afford it) and stop reading here……..you’ll genuinely feel happier!

• Heart
Ahhhh we’re back on body confidence this morning to increase engagement. Face it Babs your “fans” only love you when your self deprecating, think about how that should really make you feel.

Reactions: 8
Off the current topic but what is with the constant upward inflection when she speaks?? I find it to be the most infuriating thing she does (and there’s stiff competition there)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish she could hear herself.....
She thought about losing weight but then realised the kids and Stevo love her just as she is!!!!!!
Because that is all that matters to you isn't it Emma!!!!! How much other people love YOU!!!!!! The bleeping world revolves around YOU!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.