Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sticker packs have been reduced 🤣 Doesn't say it on website and Emma hasn't promoted it but if you click add to cart they go down to 4.99
What a stupid way to offer a discount...if people click add to cart at 6.99 they are clearly prepared to pay 6.99 so why over discount after this

Also there is nothing on brummy mummy mugs page that says they are on now available (last grid post says coming soon) and so I will say again-what is the point of that page

Final point-is it just me or is the hyperlink that takes you to her brummy mugs page and bibiddi bullshit page from her main account broken?

I'm a teacher not in marketing but even I can see the business errors she is making

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sooo you’re only meant to get money off if you buy stickers with something else. Only as another tattler said this happens if you put them in. There’s nowhere a bundle where you can buy a mig and tote and it saves you £2 (is that the £2 that should go to the woodlands trust??) it’s 2 days and she’s already started putting the tit on offer 😂😂😂 however she’s hardly sold any since Tuesday evening 😂🎉😂🎉

5B91B2BC-9A69-49EB-BC1A-41D9B0E0C562.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh here come the woe is me stories
At least we know what she’s been doing for the last few hours…..reading tattle
View attachment 632523

View attachment 632525
exactly. she cannot resist making everything about HER. it's like "sure, britney's had it tough, but LOOK AT ME! i was such a poor, shy teenager who was only able to talk to boybands, who had to have an OPERATION, and use a wheelchair for a short period of time while dressing as an estate agent! woe is me! such a traumatic childhood!" duck OFF babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How. Many. Times. Is. She. Going. To. Share. The. Wheelchair. Story.
I have to be honest. I’ve clearly skipped over the wheelchair story as I didn’t know I just thought she was crouching like a head in front of them.
I knew the friends mom had taken them as she was raving about how good she looked. Emma let me tell you, your kids are never gonna ask you to go to concerts with them when they are late teenagers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah Emma I’m gonna take a hard pass on hearing you tell stories of your “crazy” youth, stalking bands, wearing bunny ears and drinking wkd blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The wheelchair. THIS is why she harks back to the past ALL THE BLOODY TIME! I bet that wheelchair and surgery got her tons of sympathy and attention. She still craves that adoration/attention now 25 years on. God how pathetic to live in the past constantly! twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Emma making the Britney story all about her. Then denying it.
I will be honest I first off just skimmed her post
Then I read it properly before and she totally made it about her
Well done that person for calling her out 👏

So Babs make your mind up it’s either a
*Post about 80’s music
*Post about Britney
*Post about her stalking celebrities whilst wheelchair bound/shy girl/woe is me life at 18

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A throw back of Babs and Stevies first trip to Disney.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm just loving the resharing of that horrid 90's suit that makes her look like an accountant.
T-I-N-G-O, T-I N-G-O, T-I-N-G-O and TINGO has a name-oh!

This is my first Tingo and I would like to thank everyone I am too shy to talk to a la Babs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Typical Emma, discuss a subject that is so sad and important then make it into a "look at me, look how hard I've had it!" pity post.
Christ I really hope she reads this and understands that Britney will always get more attention than a sad drunk with control and anger issues from brum

Reactions: 19
Exactly, same old tripe over again over again. Bore off, Babs with your amnesia 🥱🤦🏼‍♀️😂
She should really use these threads and the recaps more to her advantage. She’s missing a trick because it’s all spelt out what she’s already shared!

I’m confused because I thought she was being dumped at bus stops and being told her hair looked tit in ponytails at the age of 18/19, but she was in a wheelchair stalking PJ and Duncan 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sort out your stories Babs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The wheelchair. THIS is why she harks back to the past ALL THE BLOODY TIME! I bet that wheelchair and surgery got her tons of sympathy and attention. She still craves that adoration/attention now 25 years on. God how pathetic to live in the past constantly! twit!
I agree!!!!! She LOVES attention. Good or bad. She thrives on it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.