Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs would have been approx 21/22 when Britney released baby hit me one more time... hardly a shy teen & kinda old to be obsessing over teen pop stars. Such a liar & I know she would make this all about her with her ‘I’m her biggest fan’ BS

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Woe is me....ad post...slate those that give feedback...block...repeat.

Also I thought Bold ALL IN ONE pods are used on their own as a 2 in 1 with built in conditioner, so you dont need either Lenor or the Unstoppable beads in the same wash?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The wheelchair. THIS is why she harks back to the past ALL THE BLOODY TIME! I bet that wheelchair and surgery got her tons of sympathy and attention. She still craves that adoration/attention now 25 years on. God how pathetic to live in the past constantly! twit!
My husband had the same surgery and never had any need for a wheelchair. I feel like she used a wheelchair to get to meet the celebs/popstars. Probably lied she needed one so she got to sit at the front of concerts.

She has changed her reply
View attachment 632551
Babs....Teacher with a Masters. It's spelt NONE not NON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Woe is me....ad post...slate those that give feedback...block...repeat.

Also I thought Bold ALL IN ONE pods are used on their own as a 2 in 1 with built in conditioner, so you dont need either Lenor or the Unstoppable beads in the same wash?
I'd have imagined bold would only want their own brand used in an advert for them. Unless their owned by the same people maybe. If you're advertising how to get that bold smell, adding in loads of other things defeats the purpose.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, she's been to THOUSANDS of concerts?

She's what 42 ish? She started going at 14. That's 28 years.

So she has been to a concert roughly every 10 days for the last 28 years.

YOU TALK UTTER BULLSHIT, BABS.

I've seen you mention 3, I think, in the last 4 years or so that I've followed you. I went to more concerts in one month in 2019 than you did in 4 years.

And stop. With the random. Full stops you. Illierate, narcissistic. Liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My husband had the same surgery and never had any need for a wheelchair. I feel like she used a wheelchair to get to meet the celebs/popstars. Probably lied she needed one so she got to sit at the front of concerts.

Babs....Teacher with a Masters. It's spelt NONE not NON.
Yes I would bet she never NEEDED a wheelchair just WANTED one for sympathy/ attention. And yes she would have milked it for all its worth esp if it meant she could meet ‘celebs’!
Her fashion sense hasn’t improved either- 1990’s Estate agent to 2021 bag lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow a reel showing the most exercise Babs has done in a year!!!! She’ll need a sit down now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Christ every single Ad she does is tit. In the video she says swipe up. Then there’s a tiny print that says no swipe up just check it out in stores?!!
Jesus it’s not rocket science is it? I mean she supposedly has a Masters?! ( in what?? Being the worlds worst influencer and most tit mother?)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know we've discussed this many a time, but it is a continuous bafflement to me that a 43 year old woman (with a Masters, mind you), does not know the word "none".

Screenshot_20210624-182252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - chasing pop stars over the age of 17 is absolute TRAGEDY - do the dance Babs!!!! I’m sure you prob had a H poster on your wall and you blew your moms phone bill calling Going Live to ask Gary Barlow what his fave colour is or spent your Saturdays frantically elbowing past 11 year olds on CDUK to show A1 the dance routine you’ve been practising in your bedroom all week

the rest of us were going out faking IDs getting pissed like normal teenagers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She really does dislike her kids doesn't she? First Erin's hat of choice now her toy of choice. They're just content for her to use and take the piss out of. She is vile 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.