Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I have a tit day, I take a moment and thank my lucky stars that I don't have to go through life being Emma Conway. I have my faults, but my god, she is SOMETHING ELSE. Even on Fathers Day she had managed to spin it around and make it about her. Just when you think it can't get worse, she lowers that bar another inch or two.
I mean is there any need for the faces she pulls

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Saying she hopes we have all seen our Dad's when she hasn't seen hers.
Why not pop round whilst the others were watching football or invite him to watch the climbing this morn?

Can I add tit daughter to my list alongside tit mum and tit at her job?

Also on the subject of being tit at her job, there is nothing on her brummy mummy mugs page to suggest they are going on sale in two days. There was a countdown on stories but that's gone. She should be building up hype with teaser pics and countdowns but instead there is nothing...rubbish
essentially, she hopes everyone managed to see their dad's - despite knowing that for many, that isn't possible right now and. a y won't have seen their father for potentially over a year - yet lucky, lucky babs, who lives close to her sad couldn't be bothered to include him in their day! presumably because rog isn't as keen as been Plastered all over SM as wet san, and probably wouldn't pose with his presents, so why bother?! like you say, she could have popped over with the kids and at least given him a card or whatever, but she'd rather be sat in her pit reminding everyone how lucky she is that her dad is alive and part of her life, despite the fact that she's choosing not to make the most of it. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s such a lazy, idle slob 😤. Why the constant obsession with the tele? How much shite must she watch per week 🤷‍♀️.
I’ve just finished a 10 hours shift at work, I’m sure Babs thinks that people don’t work of a weekend and that everybody just follows her example and slobs about, in sweaty pyjamas, slurping on cocks in a can, covered in a manky, festering blanket 🤢🤮.

Reactions: 20
The constant gurning is reason enough for me to unfollow for good, that’s something I don’t need to see. Does she think it’s funny? Also, When she shares throwback pictures she looks a completely different person, happier and healthier and now she just seems to be desperate and craving attention constantly recycling old content because she does nothing but sit in her PJs and her family seem to be living life without her because she’s too busy talking to her phone

Reactions: 22
The constant gurning is reason enough for me to unfollow for good, that’s something I don’t need to see. Does she think it’s funny? Also, When she shares throwback pictures she looks a completely different person, happier and healthier and now she just seems to be desperate and craving attention constantly recycling old content because she does nothing but sit in her PJs and her family seem to be living life without her because she’s too busy talking to her phone
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 12
31 comments on her grid post for fathers day, and 15 are hers (I haven't counted but that's what I'm guessing 😂)! Look Babs, no one cares how much your dad and husband love you! Maybe if you hadn't made fathers day ALL about how much the men in your life love you, it may have been more of a success?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Urgh the face picking along with what looked like picking and pulling at her eyebrow?! 😫
That should come with a warning as it bleeping cringes me out 😬😬

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Now I love Disney, love a character selfie (not with face characters), but holy duck I have never seen anything as sad as this. Who the duck gets a pic and just leaves their kid stood there?!? Emma you need to have a serious think about your life choices and the impact you’re going to have on those children! When Disney usually allow one selfie and official pics to keep the line moving, taking that opportunity away from your small child who still believes it is Minnie Mouse and not a sweating 19 year old in a suit is just wrong. You’re a tit Mum, Mom and wife. In fact, your just a tit human.

0B860C1F-344E-4D76-A819-AC8EA055A540.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I was way too busy to fill you all in yesterday but yeah, she was stomping around outside Resorts World like she owned the place.
I was so close to going over and asking for a selfie 🤣🤣 but I didn't because she does not look friendly or approachable in the slightest. However the main reason was cos the kids were there. Trailing behind. And it it just doesn't feel right to me. Her job and her life is ruining those kids futures. She's not famous, she's a nobody. So why bother. I stared though - A LOT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was way too busy to fill you all in yesterday but yeah, she was stomping around outside Resorts World like she owned the place.
I was so close to going over and asking for a selfie 🤣🤣 but I didn't because she does not look friendly or approachable in the slightest. However the main reason was cos the kids were there. Trailing behind. And it it just doesn't feel right to me. Her job and her life is ruining those kids futures. She's not famous, she's a nobody. So why bother. I stared though - A LOT 🤣🤣🤣
It’s scary how she’s ruined those kids privacy so that now when she is out and about people also recognise her kids. Very dangerous as they get older!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s scary how she’s ruined those kids privacy so that now when she is out and about people also recognise her kids. Very dangerous as they get older!
Yes, especially now that they’re at an age when they should be doing more independently. At my dc school, the year 5 & 6’s have a residential trip. I’m nervous enough about it, but know he’ll love it, I can’t imagine having the worry that somebody might recognise him.

Or walking home from school, or playing out, are those now impossible because somebody could recognise her children and know there names and personal details?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes, especially now that they’re at an age when they should be doing more independently. At my dc school, the year 5 & 6’s have a residential trip. I’m nervous enough about it, but know he’ll love it, I can’t imagine having the worry that somebody might recognise him.

Or walking home from school, or playing out, are those now impossible because somebody could recognise her children and know there names and personal details?
Oh totally or when they get to an age they want to go to the cinema or shopping alone with friends very dangerous that total strangers will be able to recognises them immediately!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It wouldn't take much for someone to say "your mum's asked me to pick you up.." and then reel off a load of information that they know about the family to make the kids believe them.

She needs to give the kids a password and only someone with the password is to be trusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.