Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she does her childish gurning face I think to myself, she'll probably get TMJ which funnily enough is linked to tooth pain. She is a fool, and her sweaty crotch just proves she has no class. Money cant buy class, how true.

Reactions: 14
Her vlog is being recommended to me on YouTube and I noticed that she’s used the picture of her daughters pants in the thumbnail. Is there a way to report it without clicking on the video and giving her a view?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her vlog is being recommended to me on YouTube and I noticed that she’s used the picture of her daughters pants in the thumbnail. Is there a way to report it without clicking on the video and giving her a view?
You can click on the 3 dots under the thumbnail and choose the ‘report’ option. I’ve just looked and not sue if any of the options are applicable?

Reactions: 5
There's a tick tock trend right now of you standing there saying I've found old film of me in say 1990 and then it cuts to your child (same sex) who is dressed the same as you singing that Watermelon song.
I saw someone say that Triple T looks just like Babs so what's the betting she will do it now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
You can click on the 3 dots under the thumbnail and choose the ‘report’ option. I’ve just looked and not sue if any of the options are applicable?
I don’t have report as an option, only save to watch later and cancel. I really don’t want to give that a view.

Reactions: 4
I thought she went with Claire to Lego headquarters in Europe a while back too…
And did they go to Amsterdam or somewhere similar as I remember Ste wanting to swim outdoors and it being freezing

Edited as I looked back and it’s Copenhagen in October 2019

Reactions: 7
You clearly made the classic rookie mistake of not first mentioning how beautiful, amazing, inspiring and all round awesome she was before asking your important question
Also she’s a shallow, fake, boring, uninterested tosspot with the emotional range of a puddle
😘

Three things

she’s always blowing smoke up her own arse and err dont your followers gushing comments count 🤔

those blog awards are a bit like the awards our company and such get, they literally count for nothing just mutual back patting and excuse for a drink / not that Babs drinks of course

And lastly SHAME on you Quality Street 🤬
You're absolutely right of course, I failed to observe the golden rule that the great unwashed , yellow one will only engage with arselickers. Despite her masters , I'd also forgotten she's as thick as pig tit and thinks the world revolves around herself. She has no awareness of inclusivity, other than a brief nod to pride month. She's not interested in followers who may be disabled who have disabled dependants. Oh wait she has an alleged problem with her back ,leg fanny flap....my bad. Thinking of myself now and not her highness . 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the last 60 seconds of the vlog she harps on about black cycling shorts from Primark to wear under a shorter dress cos she doesn't want to flash her pants to all of the kids on the school run 😳😳😳
Hi Emma 👋 we know you read here more than us so answer me this!?....
How is it any different to you fanning your sweaty foof, photographing it (only yesterday), constantly touching your boobs, talking about your "cracking rack", showing your kids underwear on videos and all the other disgusting stuff you show online?
I presume you're aware kids can access the Internet?
I presume you're aware your OWN KIDS friends will likely see all of this?
No????
Have a day off Emma, you're an utter bell end.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's a tick tock trend right now of you standing there saying I've found old film of me in say 1990 and then it cuts to your child (same sex) who is dressed the same as you singing that Watermelon song.
I saw someone say that Triple T looks just like Babs so what's the betting she will do it now.
stop giving her content cos it’s coming to her page soon now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Side note,,,,,, has anyone else noticed how much her YouTube views have dropped over the last year 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
shes already done it.
and I hate that I know that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That year that she won the award was when I liked her. She was at the top of her “career”. I liked her outfits and she was from my area so she was relatable.
I remember still being quite annoyed watching her stories but it was bearable. This is the timeline of every narcissist though. People like them at first and then the mask falls off.

I can see she’s a full on bleeping twit and a crappy narcissist mother now. I highly dislike her and I know that karma will get her the Orc witch one day 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And dont forget she stayed at the 'New Orleans' style hotel at disneyworld. In her tiny brain that means she has been to New Orleans!!! hahahaha
I laugh because i was very lucky to be a student at LSU for a year back when i did my BA, and Louisiana is the most amazing place i have ever been, and New Orleans is nothing like the disney hotel!! Sorry to people who like the Orleans hotels but you really cant compare them to New Orleans. :) (As you can tell i love Louisiana and i am very protective of New Orleans and Baton Rouge). The bint has probably never tried popeye chicken, raising canes, or even gumbo and po-boy's! God she does my head in, she contributes nothing to society, yet gets paid a fortune for acting like a bleep! Between her, the Ingham family, Brogan Tate and Imogenation- they are hands down the worst 'influencers' out there!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.